Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened with Fred?

:? Just got to thinking... is the hotseater from the famous Fred conversation post on this forum.. as many times as I have read and listened and been helped enormously by that exchange, I wonder did she unite with Fred........ or float to another??ars:

I would love to know this as well!! But I think sometimes part of the magic of hearing some of these wonderful Abe stories is that we don't know what happened.

Would the impact of that legendary story be changed if we knew she never got together with Fred? I would say yes, because at the end of the day sometimes we (unfortunately) dismiss things that don't seem to work out.

The information in that great exchange is so right on-- and it's actually the first story I read when I began my relationship journey way back when and it provided me with a very stable base to begin paving my way...

Here's the thing-- even if it somehow didn't work out in that particular Fred situation, it wouldn't mean a thing in the grand scheme of creation. Here's something I've learned recently....our reality is extremely fluid and it's so easy to flow in and out of the various realities we're creating if we're not deliberate with our thinking and vibration. So with our "now" realty being so fluid and easily changed/influenced by our vibration, it really is all up to the individual.

We can be, do, and have everything!

Anything is possible in this wonderful Universe! ::stardust::stardust

Michael::hearts

You're so right on Mike H. By the way i think I love you!!!::hearts Oh, but I forgot you are already taken... LOL

I'd like to know too. On the subject of wanting someone specific what happens if you havea Fred that you want, but you are also someone else's Fred, so someone wants you but you want someone else. How can everyone have what they want? Just a thought.

Jacqui::hearts

I wonder did she unite with Fred........ or float to another??
    I think if you specifically listen for it, you´ll hear Abraham telling her in quite a few ways that that specific Fred that she has singled out as her specific object of desire is not a vibrational match to what she really wants.

So if she managed to get into her vortex on a more consistent basis, she found the one that is a vibrational match to what she really wants, but it´s not the specific person whose doorbell she once rung.

This specific Fred can just serve as an excuse for her to get into the vortex, where the real man of her very specific hopes and dreams is waiting for her.

On the subject of wanting someone specific what happens if you have a Fred that you want, but you are also someone else's Fred, so someone wants you but you want someone else. How can everyone have what they want?
    You have been creating the vision of your perfect mate for at least as long as you have been physical here. Source has noted every single one of the countless preferences and amendments to those preferences and put them together in perfect formation in a way that you couldn´t even if you tried. That´s why Abraham says something along the lines of "The Universe has imagined it even better than you have, but it has gotten all of those ideas about what you like from you".

So if you line up with your desire, you get what you want, not necessarily the person you have currently singled out as your specific object of desire - because while that person may have some aspects that you love, it may have other important aspects that you are not aware of, that you don´t want - but Source is aware of all of them.

And it would be the same for her - she would get what she wants, but not necessarily the specific person she´s currently focussed upon.

One of the important preferences that both of you hold is that the partner of your dreams loves you in the way that you love her, or him. So in your example, the person that seems to want you, wouldn´t get you, as you´re not a vibrational match to what she really wants, and you clearly want someone else.

You cannot create in the reality of another - you cannot vibrate for them. There is no assertion, and everyone has free will.

And while the universe can bring everyone exactly what they want, it can only arrange vibrational matches.

While that may seem for some like a limitation ("You mean I may not get Fred???"), it actually represents the ultimate freedom that is the nature of this universe - where everyone can get what they really want, with no competition, no assertion, and equal opportunities for everyone involved.

In my personal experience YOU CAN HAVE FRED.....but not in the way you might have thought!!!!

18 or so years ago I was totally wrapped up in a Fred situation but of course I did not know Abe etc then. No matter what I did in real world Fred did not respond AT ALL! I cried for two years and with a broken heart (so I thought) I moved on!

Then about 2 years ago as I started to work on my inner stuff (not Abe at that time but other processes like EFT) and started to feel happier and happier suddenly one day I was standing at the Metro Station and there he was BESIDE ME!!!! He was busy working on his blackberry and didn't notice me. I thought I looked like a bag of potatoes so I said to myself "OMG, there he is beside me after all these years, but I look so awful I don't want to say hello" . So I looked at him for a moment, saw he was well and then the train came and off we went in different directions. I was happy. I was pleased to have seen him and sort of put it all to rest finally after so long. So out of all the millions using the metro system in a country where I thought he NO LONGER LIVED - he was stood BESIDE ME! RIGHT BESIDE ME!

That would be fantastic enough if it were the end of the story but it is NOT! A year later I was invited to a very glitzy dinner at the last minute. (by this time I was doing Abe approach every day) SO I GOT ALL DRESSED UP AND LOOKED LOVELY (please note!) and went off to the dinner. I had been invited to attend 2 days before the actual event. I sat on a lovely table and was busy talking to the other guests I had not even looked around the room. After the dinner was a speaker and then questions from the floor. I heard a voice ask the first question and he said his name but I could not actually see the person because someone was between us, but he was on the NEXT TABLE! IT WAS HIM!!!!!!! After the question I moved slightly and I could see it was HIM. He looked at me and recognised me and was absolutely astonished!

After the questions we met up, had a huge hug and it was really really easy between us. Amazingly HE WAS THE LAST PERSON TO BOOK A TICKET for the event THE DAY BEFORE I WAS INVITED!!!

So - first time Uni put us together I said to myself 'Oh I cannot speak to him I look awful' so...... Uni waited till I looked lovely (talk about ask and it is given!!) and put me right beside him AGAIN (there were over 200 people at the dinner and he was right beside me on the next table I just hadn't noticed him there!)

So that particularly FRED came back easily and now we are nicely in contact! It might have taken 18 physical years but it was MY INNER change that took that time, not the actual meeting with FRED!!!

So - I have to say that I think FRED can come back - and I have had more and more examples of that recently.

Finally - I think you can always have what you want but it may be slightly different than imagined. So in the previous example where one person is wanted and they want another.....that scenario could come to a happy ending where they become FRIENDS and not LOVERS but all are really happy with that.

That is the fun of all - if you BELIEVE and do the work to clean up so many wonderful magical things happen to give you what you want. You can have FRED in some way, maybe not in the way you thought but that is OK because you have FRED MARK II and he is even better for you than FRED but you can have them BOTH in your life!!!! WOOOPPPEEEEE

Awesome response beachdrifter, thank you! I agree and asked the question more philisophically than anything, because I think a lot of people are still hung up on their Fred or Francesca (lol) and if they do not get that person, they may question the laws and lose faith. We need to get comfortable with the uncertainty of not knowing who that special person is, focusing on the essence of what we want and trusting that the UM will bring someone to us who is the best vibrational match whether it be Fred/Francesca or another.

Jacqui::hearts

In my personal experience YOU CAN HAVE FRED.....but not in the way you might have thought!!!!
    Definitely - in my experience, those rendezvous are even common, no matter what statistical probabilities may say. It´s LOA in action, at its finest.

And the experiences can be very pleasant and loving, if you´re in your vortex. "Technically speaking", you get the part of the person that you´re a match to.

And yet, in terms of a romantic love relationship, everyone vibrates as they choose (deliberately or not), and it´s either a match, or it isn´t, in the moment. You wouldn´t want it any other way, as the freedom to choose is so fundamental to the being that you are!

And you would want the same freedom for everyone else. Even if, from an out-of-the-vortex perspective, that may seem like a limitation to what you *seem* to want in the moment.

Jacqui, thank you, and that´s exactly why I felt inspired to post it!