Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dating...and games...and zen-ness...and etc.

Michael - I know this about men, lol, but I'm pretty sure I've also heard Abe say that words don't mean anything - it's all about vibration. When your guy says that he wants someone to basically chase him, those are words, and probably coming from an insecure and needy place yet besides. He probably isn't even consciously aware of what would make him really happy, but he's trying to get there by trying to provoke action from you. His Inner Being recognizes things much differently, which is why we can't put a lot of credence into what other people say or think - even our love interests.

Hugs,
    HG

Quote Originally Posted by mikeh View Post
    - I should never 'DO' anything just because I think it's expected or just because I think I should? I should ONLY take action when it feels good. period.
    This hit home.

awwww, poor soggy super kitty..........want some cat-nip? At least you smell like a Rose now.

Exactly, HG. In the past he told me that when someone is obviously into him it turns him off, and now he's saying he's really needy and needs constant validation. I don't think he means 'needy' in the sense that he doesn't feel complete without someone-- he's somewhat of an Aber. So I'm not sure what he means...but I think all this is making me realize that we really can't use what others say as an sort of barometer...the only sure thing is listening to our IB.

See that's a tad bit of my main issue...the whole rejection from the past has made me really cautious and gunshy...so even though NOW he might be changing his tune, if he really wanted me to balls-to-the-walls chase him, he would basically have to tell me. lol

But I feel there's something deeper than all of this surface level stuff-- something that's beautiful and strong and developing all on it's own without any help from us....and THAT'S all between our inner beings. There's a beautiful reason why we clicked so well the other night after a summer of silence and fine-tuning, and I think as long as I do what feels good and just flow with it, everything will come together beautifully~

Mike, What are your rules? What does he have to do to get you?

Wow, um..I don't think I've ever thought about that...maybe because I assumed he already 'has' me because I'm in love with him.....and if I love him unconditionally there's nothing he 'has' to do....um, right? Haha...I feel some clarity coming to me soon from you all

mikeh, there can be differences in what one says, what one thinks, and what one allows (or aligns with). Someone may not necessarily believe what they say and they may not necessarily allow (or align with) what it is that they say that they want. The important thing for you to remember is that you can't possibly know what someone is truly vibing and what someone is truly aligning with and to try to do so is to try to do Law of Attraction's job for it--and that can't happen. You can only do YOUR part. And your part is to desire (already done, no problem there) and to ALLOW. And you ALLOW by giving it all over to the Universe and just being you, joyous, eager (but not yearning) YOU. Believe me, you will be beating your head against a brick wall if you try to do the Universe's job for you.TRUST. TRUST. TRUST. Get into the JOY of the POTENTIAL of ALL that the Universe can deliver to you (MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE), if you will just TRUST the Universe to deliver to you. ALLOW, TRUST, visit the essence of what you want in your workshop and keep building on that essence. I say "essence", because it is the way that you THINK being with this guy will make you feel that you really want. That feeling that you get when consider being with him, that is what you want and you can visit that feeling anytime you want in your workshop. In fact, you can walk around with that feeling all of the time, 24/7, even if you aren't "with" the guy. You can induce that feeling in yourself and you can live it and the Universe will bring you the evidence of that feeling. Remember, IT IS ALREADY DONE, the only component missing is you, because you haven't quite practiced that pure feeling place of you (the TRUE YOU) + the guy. When you feel that feeling from your own conjurings, its just the same as experiencing it and LOA must bring it to you.

Wow, um..I don't think I've ever thought about that...maybe because I assumed he already 'has' me because I'm in love with him.....and if I love him unconditionally there's nothing he 'has' to do....um, right? Haha...I feel some clarity coming to me soon from you all
    Good point TheXception. Loving someone doesn't mean that you can't have your own preferences in a relationship, aka rockets of desires. Make a list of the things that you want in a relationship. That would be fun to do. It helps you get aligned. I know it helped me tremendously. Give it a try.

Exactly, HG. In the past he told me that when someone is obviously into him it turns him off, and now he's saying he's really needy and needs constant validation. I don't think he means 'needy' in the sense that he doesn't feel complete without someone-- he's somewhat of an Aber. So I'm not sure what he means...but I think all this is making me realize that we really can't use what others say as an sort of barometer...the only sure thing is listening to our IB.
    Okay, let's try this again. You're making this about him when it's really about you. Manifestations are always a response to our vibration, not the cause of it. You're not feeling insecure because he has these rules. He has these rules because you feel insecure. Stop feeling insecure and the indicators have to change. He's just playing the part you're telling him (through your vibration) to play. EVERYONE is playing the parts you vibrationally assign to them. You've just convinced yourself that you're the marionette and he's playing along. As Abraham often says, you're so free that you can choose bondage.

Try and try again Thanks Marc! I think I'm back in the flow.... so it's really only about the stories I'm telling in my head? It's all about my focus-- for example if I'm focusing on interpreting something he does in either a positive or negative way, then because of my vibration I'll just attract more of what I've focused on, correct? So really it doesn't matter what's going on-- it's only how we interpret it and when our vibration changes then the next manifestations will reflect our new vibration--

Here's an extreme example just to hopefully clarify--

Say I'm texting him all day-- if I'm aligned and truly joyful and just having a ball and feeling that he loves me always talking to him, then because of my vibration I'll attract experiences that reflect that joy.

BUT

If I'm doing the exact same actions, but I feel disconnected and needy and worried, etc, then I'll attract a completely different response. Eh?

So at the end of the day, it's only really about how I feel and how I interpret things, right? No rules, no games, nada zippo-- I could do whatever I wanted to and as long as I felt good and connected then I can only attract positive experiences from that... and it's always better to do NOTHING and just focus on myself than it is to do any action that is not aligned...but I can also align with any action and then it's a win win.

I'm so full of questions! I feel like I'm growing everyday and learning new things on this wonderful journey.