Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34394041424344

Thread: Telling your new story- while seeing through the eyes of source!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    All you have to do is decide what you want-
    and talk yourself into it!

-Abe

...And you know what?
    -You tell that story often enough, you値l believe it!

-Abe 7/12/08

I want
    ... to just CHILL OUT and ALLOW.

In January 2018, Faith is is becoming my default-setting.
    The new story:

...I love witnessing how my beloved core-premise- TRUSTING and deepest faith that I can do, be or have EVERYTHING that life has caused me to be, is filling in for me. I witness it in so many ways.
    I was inspired to shorten the time-span from a whole year to a month, a 30-day-span!
    And I get so much leverage. I LOVE that!!! And, DH is in this, with me together. Soooo good!! Even better!

I keep telling this new story, and each time I do it, it feels awesome. It feels like big relief, like true faith, in real joyful expectation. It feels SO good. -I get the inspirations- and I follow them. I get the "signs", and I bounce from them into even more stable, secure and joyful stances! I so LOVE how easy this is. How organic. How fast. How certain.

Things are always working out for me- and right now, they are working out REALLY fast!!

We donエt want you to get a million dollars and stop!
    Youエre gonna want a million dollars ALWAYS ON YOUR DISPOSAL! Youエre gonna spend that, and have another on itエs heels!

Because we promise you- once you get used to millions of dollars moving through your experience, a million dollars wonエt last you very long. (...)

So, what is it that we want you to trust in?
    -The fact, that you can be or do or have ANYTHING.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks - how to expect 1 million dollars

-Abe

...And you know what?
    -You tell that story often enough, you値l believe it!

-Abe 7/12/08

I want
    ... to just CHILL OUT and ALLOW.

The new story:

January, 7.:
    I adore feeling this CLOSENESS to my vision. I guess, I never before felt so close. And I love imagining sweeping in, again and again. Sweeping in- in total, manifested finanial abundance. Sweeping in, gliding in, sailing in, I FEEL it. I am there. Now I am there, from the inside out. I am there. It feels sweet, it feels totally new, it feels like magic, like cradling my newborn baby the first time in my arms. The trouble of "getting there" is totally done. I AM THERE.

I am there, and I feel the breathtaking divine elation of this. It is... beautiful. It is divine. It is holy. It is so sweet. It is so meaningful. It is so right. It is the next logical step, and while it is such a tiny step, it is such a huge one, as well. SWEETNESS.
    EASE. Sweet, easy joyful F U L L M E N T.

For this moment... for this minutes. and then, the everyday life sets in... again, and how holy and divine THAT is, also! The new contrast comes, but oh how beautiful that contrast is, How I love to deal with THIS contrast! It requires me, expanding. It requires me, growing. It requires me, focusing, more and clearer than ever. More growth. More focus, More awareness. More understanding. More JOY. More elation. More ease. More certainty. More stability. More love. More delight. More beauty. More wonder.

Ohhhh THANK YOU LIFE!

The true definition of faith is the understanding
    of the laws of the Universe.

UNDERSTANDING that your source stands in complete compliance
    and becoming of the expanded version of you!

And when you understand the reality of THAT,
    and you pay attention to the way you feel-
    you can trust that anything that you want WILL BE!

Then, itエs just a matter of discipline.
    Then, itエs just a matter of directing your mind.

Abe

Youエre gonna want a million dollars ALWAYS ON YOUR DISPOSAL! Youエre gonna spend that, and have another on itエs heels!

Because we promise you- once you get used to millions of dollars moving through your experience, a million dollars wonエt last you very long. (...)

from the clip

I'm going to tell the story and watch what happens.
    And tell the story and watch what happens.

This is my new occupation! I proclaim it to the world!
    I am the teller of the story of the abundance of my life.

I know that I live in a cooperative Universe that will back up every
    sentence and paragraph that I write or speak.
    What a wonderful profession I have!

I am going to dictate to the Universe,
    for the purpose of aligning my energy,
    the details of the fantastic life that I am now embarking upon!

San Francisco 8/10/08

-Abe

San Francisco 8/10/08

I dictate to the Universe...
    and I allow what I dictate in just CHILLING OUT.

The new story:

January, 8.:
    ...I FEEL it. Itエs there. I so adore this reality of feeling what really is, NOW! I donエt feel the absence, I feel it sooo present. I feel this bigness. I live this boldness. I know and live the truth, the essence, the core, the joy of this huge "abundance"! Which is THE zest of it. OMG, how I KNOW this already! And there might come more or not of this growth and deeper alignment. Itエs all ok, because:

I SO enjoy the journey!!
    I soooo enjoy this awesome fantastic thrilling journey. It will never end, but in this month I am achieving the tipping point of me, UNDERSTANDING on a lever I never had before. Of me, tipping the balance fully and wholly toward s allowing instead of efforting.

I feel the ease of that. I know the sweetness of that. Ohh, thank you life!

from the clip

Thank you Qzi!

Awesome Rampage on Abundance and Money

I値l bet there are many people who, at one time, were standing financially about where I am. Who broke through this, and found a stream of abundance. And I can feel the stream of abundance approaching me, because things that have never happened to me before are beginning to show up. So, I know my vibration around money is improving. And, there痴 no end to what that improvement will be. And it痴 gonna be fun for me over the next days to watch different evidences showing me I知 really sniffing out the trail of abundance.

And, I accept that 99% of every creation is complete before I see any physical evidence, so it痴 alright if it doesn稚 flow right into my hands this red hot minute. I can be patient here a little bit. I致e learned to settle in here and I知 alright in waiting for this. And I知 actually beginning to feel my impatience turning to a little bit of eagerness. It痴 going to be exciting to watch how the Universe displays, to me, in a way that is meaningful, where I can consciously recognize that my energy is shifting. And, I can feel that even in this conversation that I知 having with myself that I知 moving systematically into that Stream of money that I知 wanting. And I知 not asking for it to come all at once. Although it can. I知 asking that it come through my crack of least resistance, which I知 working on right now. And it痴 exciting to me to anticipate the adventure, and the surprises, and the ways in which it will flow.

And, I知 appreciating already my knowledge about my own guidance system. I am appreciating my understanding of the Law of Attraction. And I am appreciating the people that are showing, in a demonstrating way, that abundance can flow into their experiences. And I am looking forward to meeting people who can tell me their stories about how they were in desperate straits not very long ago and money began to flow. And I like hearing from them, especially the part where they say, 選 can稚 believe that it was always there for me, or I have the sensation of, 糎here have you been all along. In other words, it痴 an interesting thing to be on one side of the manifestation one moment, and on the other side of the manifestation in the other moment. And I知 looking forward to breaking through that.

But, in the mean time, I知 happy to be on this side of the manifestation because I知 feeling better, and better, and better. I致e improved my life in so many different ways. And I知 eager to begin to see the stream of money flow into my experience. I know that I知 worthy of it. That痴 not what the question is. I know, now, that I致e just been a little bit vibrationally out of whack. And I can feel in conversations I知 having with myself, like this, are bringing me vibrationally into alignment. I知 understanding that my work is this emotional journey. It痴 not about getting out there and beating the pavement. It痴 not about finding the vortex the specific vortex through which the money will flow. I don稚 want only one specific vortex. I want many vortexes to open. I want to be the focal point, where enormous sums of money begin to flow into my experience.

I have activated my imagination. There is no end to my ideas of what I will do with this stream of money. It痴 great fun! I love the idea of playing the game where I知 spending the money. I love the sensation of the money being in my pocket! And I love the sensation of expressing it out there in the Universe. And I love the economy that I benefit as I hire one more to do one more thing, or as I buy one more thing and bring it home. But most of all, I enjoy the sensation of Freedom! And it痴 interesting to note that I am having that sensation of freedom right now even though my dollars have not changed at all in this moment! I致e broken through the emotional journey. I can feel that I致e cleaned up my vibration. I知 much closer. Maybe 70% of that 99.99 of that percentage is in place. I知 willing to play this game! Who wouldn稚 want to play this game! It痴 exhilarating to play this game! It痴 life-giving to play this game. I could play this game all day, every day! Wouldn稚 it be nice if I have that? Won稚 it be nice if I have that? Won稚 it be nice if I have that? Wouldn稚 it be nice if I have that?

I feel such appreciation of the abundance that痴 flowing into my experience. There is abundance that痴 coming to me in so many ways. I have the abundance of clarity. I have the abundance of stamina. I have the abundance of health. I have the abundance of friends. I have the abundance of so many things. And now the Universe is getting ready to give me the abundance of dollars. The abundance of being able to prove to myself that I am in alignment of all that I want and that it is true that there is NOTHING that I cannot BE, or DO, or HAVE!

That痴 what I want most of all, I say to the Universe! I want personal acknowledgment that there is nothing that I cannot Be, or Do, or Have. And money is part of it. Money might even be a big part of it. I can feel money on it痴 way to me. And I am grateful for it even as it begins to flow and I am proud of myself for the work I am doing. And I am eager to improve where I am. And I am Happy where I am.

I am doing very well. I have come so far. I知 proud of where I am. I know the Universe sees me as I am. I can get on these rampages any time I want to. I am going to work on these rampages more and more, because they just feel so darn good. In fact, in a rampage like this, whether the money comes or not, in this red hot minute, is no big issue to me. I know it痴 coming. I知 not even wondering if it痴 coming. I知 not hoping that it痴 coming. I知 not even believing that it痴 coming.

I know that it痴 coming. It痴 just a matter of time. NO! It痴 not even a matter of time. It痴 just a matter of my alignment with what I want. And it痴 alright that I want it. The Time Space reality has given me the ability to discern it. I致e launched rockets of desire and they池e over there pulsing with me. And Source and Inner Being are in alignment with them saying, 鼎ome this way. Come this way. Come this way. Come this way. Come this way. Come this way. And I can tell by the thoughts that I知 thinking right now I have come that way!

I知 there! I知 there vibrationally
    and, NOW, let the money roll in! Yes.

2005 Alaskan Cruise, CD4, Abraham's Rampage on Abundance and Money.

-Abe

San Francisco 8/10/08

The new story:

January, 9.:
    ...I absolutely feel worthy to dig my visions! I absolutely feel worthy to get EVERYTHING life caused me to desire.
    I feel absolutely worthy of awe and bliss and surprising delight.
    I LOVE feeling worthy.
    This is just me, evolving. This is divine me, on my eternal path.
    This is me, being a teacher, teaching through the clarity of my being. This is ME, becoming- neverendingly.
    This is me on my bliss-path. This is me, making decisions while following my heart, and then making this decisions the best decisions I ever made. This is me, feeling my inner emotional guidance. This is me, having trained me to decipher even the very subtle.
    This is me, knowing SO WELL what I want, and being in such love with myself- and all that is around me.
    This is me, being in love with this game. This is me, TRUSTING!

I trust the process. I trust wellbeing. I trust goodness. I trust source. I trust my Vortex. I trust Abraham. I trust Jesus. I trust joy. I trust love. I trust fun. I trust happiness. I trust, fully. I trust my triumph. I trust, and I surrender into it. WHAT A LIFE.

from the clip

-Abe

San Francisco 8/10/08

The new story:

January, 10.:
    ...I chill out! I chill out. I feel such PEACE. I have all time of the world.
    I canエt "make" anybody happy, anyway- except myself.
    And when I am happy- than my ability to draw others in and convince them, is myriads. But, first of all, I must be in MY alignment!

So, I do this and do this and do this... because, nothing els will do for me, anymore. Nothing else matters to me. I only want fun. I only want love! I want to FEEL my joy, no matter what, no matter what, no matter what.

I am fun, and I focus there! I am love, and I focus there. Thatエs so easy. Itエs so easy to relax from ANY place. Itエs the easiest thing: RELAXING! What could be easier. What could be more delicious: Relaxing. What could be more healing, more instant, more perfect.

I RELAX. I relax, I enjoy, I soar, I feel the sweetness! I DO.

Practice the thought, until you KNOW it.

Abe

from the clip

-Abe

San Francisco 8/10/08

The new story.

January, 11.:

...I resonate so fully with this sentence, that I have a million Euro always on my disposal! I came so far in that. After my story of "not having enough", I allowed to have had SUCH a full bank-account in the last year- and I milked it and milked it and milked it! I celebrate my achievement! I BECAME RICH! I celebrate my awesome ability to see beyond "what is", and trust the vibrational calling. I am SO GOOD in that!!

I am so good in turning thoughts into things. I did "the impossible" countless times, and I SO LOVE how easy it is, for me. I am proud about each single time! It opened up such awesome life. It brought such blessings. ALLOWING IS GOOD. Expanding is GOOD.
    Being friendly to others and MYSELF is the way to go.
    Following my bliss is the way to bliss!

I SO LOVE KNOWING THIS.

Practice the thought, until you KNOW it.

Abe

from the clip