Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3035363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Telling your new story- while seeing through the eyes of source!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Let your new Story gather MOMENTUM!

The things that you write and believe,
    are the things that come about.
    And so we began talking for a while about scripting.

Boston, October 01, 2016, from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2016 - How to act when a beloved one does something you don't like

I desire
    ...the awesome, orgasmic unfolding of noticing and realizing and witnessing my certainty in X grow.
    I want to KNOW it, with all fibers of my being.
    I want to be one, lined up, clear, CERTAIN of this. Because, this is such a fantastic free feeling! This feels triumphant and invincible. I want this certain stance. I want this total deep awesome fantastic CLARITY. I want to reap so much joy from the unconditional exploration. I want to walk and roam this nonphysical worlds of exploring my Vortex-version, freely and passionately.
    I want to understand it from within. I want to love it, all the time. I donīt want clutter on my way, but LOVE, joy and loyality!
    I want to be detached from the need of manifestation! I want this freedom, this invincible freedom of reaching and going wherever I want to go.

I am flowing
    ... EASE. Easy, happy, LOVING interest for the essences of what I want. I am flowing, I am riding my Unicorn. I am flying and feel and allow and receive the insights, and the understanding, and the fun piece by piece, flow by flow. I am receiving alll the time! I live in the receiving mode. I flow in adoration! I flow in love. I flow in eagerness and fascinated expectation of awe.
    Awe, love, bigness, clarity, balance, ABUNDANCE. Abundance of beauty, abundance of certainty and love and joy. Abundance of freedom! Abundance of power and allowance. ABUNDANCE.

Abe:
    OF COURSE, thereīs great pleasure in manifestation!
    OF COURSE, there is validation in manifestation!

HS:
    So, when things donīt manifest...?

Abe:
    There! So you went right where weīr going to go.
    Because thatīs the way YOU HAVE TO LEARN to play this:

Iow, take pleasure from whatīs manifesting,
    but take no discouragement, from what hasnīt yet.

And thatīs why we keep wanting you to understand,
    that if itīs all about the manifestation, and you want something
    that hasnīt happened yet, youīr sort of done.
    Youīr hindering yourself in a powerful way.

So if you can take pleasure from the ESSENCE of it,
    and then allow that pleasure to increase,
    as the essence increases,
    and THEN experience the manifestation of it,
    it sort of is orgasmic, isnīt it?

Alaskan Cruise, July 2015

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

I had a friend 20 years ago who had her sun in elevation, in the 10. house- which means, the "house" of vocation/purpose/mastership. She asked me what that means, and I explained to her, that "who she is" is THE gift she has for the people who are in her vicinity, her family, the world. "Being herself" and "shining her light" was her calling.

She looked at me as if I would have 3 legs. "MEE???" she asked, totally flabbergasted.

She didnīt deem herself in any way special or really worthy- but indeed, this was what she always was so called to unfold, and to enjoy, and to "shine"-
    I’m traveling so it’s a bit hard to comment right now but I had to say this —-

MY SUN IS IN THE TENTH HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

As are my moon and Venus.

This was confusing to me always because it was always interpreted to mean strong career (which I didn’t feel that pull).

How fun is that???

I always loved this line from an old spiritual book I have “shine as the radiant holy sun that you are”

I’m going to give myself even more permission to SHINE! It’s my career!

Source approves! That’s my new story and I’m sticking to it.

More later ....

Leslie!!!!
    I KNEW IT!!! (better said, I felt it )
    YOU ARE a sun in elevation!! YOU ARE SUCH A LIGHT. And because itīs so natural to you, you have not really noticed HOW light you are! And how huge your impact really is- while you donīt have anything to "do". But wow, you will KNOW!!!

Isnīt that an awesome avocation!?

Abraham Hicks 2016 - How to act when a beloved one does something you don't like

I desire
    ...the most beautiful, loving, open, happy unfolding of this.
    I desire us all, laughing and loving! Feeling open and having SUCH EASY FUN. Fun, fun, fun, fun, JOY!
    Easy delicious beautiful trip. Easy, happy, perfect harmonious loving unfolding within pure beauty and amazing touching moments.

Natures beauty, personal beauty, physical fun, delicious food. Being warmed from the inside out. Harmony and understanding, Love that will be never ending
    I WANT THAT.

I am flowing
    ... joy, joy, joy! Unconditional trust and joy. I trust source to work this out! I trust source to line that up. I line myself up with all their best. I line up with rendezvousing with surprise and delight. I expect far beyond what I can conjure. I expect awe. I expect miracles, I expect us all to soar high in a very uncondional way. I expect this to be outstanding! I expect this to be so easy. I expect us to be elated! I EXPECT US TO FLY HIGH!

I desire
    ... this open, happy confidence.
    I desire this fantastic centered souverenity. I desire this supersexy attitude. I desire the fearless playful attitude. I desire this ease. I desire this openness.

I am flowing
    ...trust. Open expectant trust. I flow joyful expectant appreciation.I flow joy! I flow my clear expectation of this wonderful, easygoing, calm take on life. I flow the balance. I flow the confidence. I flow this bad-ass-style of deeply expecting all things going well for me! I expect it all to unfold perfectly for me. The Universe knows exactly what I want, itīs done. And it fills in more and more in the perfect unfolding. Ahhh, THANK YOU LIFE!!

I desire
    ... to flow with my DESIRE, with the presence of my desire, all day long!
    I want to master focus.
    I want to be able to be absolutely loyal to my dreams.
    I want to fully wholly totally ingrain this deliberate-creation- business.
    I want to be a master of it, who lives easily in step 5 all her life.
    I want to be fully able to dance this life in step 5. I want to wholly BE THERE, and snap my finger and focus as source does, with such grace and ease and allowance and love.
    I want to KNOW this. I want to live this. I want to experience this and teach it by my example.

I am flowing
    ...mastery. I am flowing certainty. certain, loving, easy clarity. Fullness. Wholeness. CERTAINTY: Certain secure stable alignment, adjusting all the time in joy, now now now now!
    I flow my love for my desire, and my eagerness to focus upon them. I flow the ease of exploring and digging what I want, instead of what I donīt want.

I flow mastery. I flow exuberant joyful fun! I flow ease. I flow total certainty.
    I flow such appreciation for this whole wonderful game!

I desire
    ... to totally, fully, wholly relax into the fulfillment of my life. Ain and again and again.
    I want to wholly surrender into who-I-really-am.
    I want to give in. I want me to tune to my source, and see whatīs unfolding. I want to witness my life becoming totally up to speed with ME.

I am flowing
    ... Love. Flow. Flowing trust. Flowing sweetness. Flowing relaxation. Flowing ease. Flowing rest. Flowing, flowing, flowing! Breathing and flowing who I really am. Breathing and allowing who I am to BE and to shine and to rule. I flow me. I flow what feels so good. I flow. I flow in love and joy.

No matter what it is,
    if you really want it, and if you get out of the way of it, it will happen.

It must be. It is Law. It can be no other way. It’s the way this Universe is established.

If you want it and you relax, it will happen.

Excerpted from Cincinnati, OH on 9/21/02

I desire
    ... to let go of the problems as soon I am AWARE that I want it better. As soon I am AWARE that there is a better solution! I want to fully, wholly trust the solutions and not clink to the problems anymore.
    I want to shift this around to my new default setting. I want to be in awe about the solutions! I want to be joyful about every contrast, because it always brings new, wonderful life-giving solutions. Yes, thatīs my new story: I LOVE STEP 5. I really do! And I am easy about it. I know, that relaxing is the key. I relax into all wobble. I relax into all solutions. As soon I feel less than good, I just relax. I relax into all pain, and I allow all balance to come all by itself- because I relax myself into my stream.

I let go of the oars- I relax and trust and surrender into the fantastic newness and goodness. I LOVE MY DESIRES, and I trust their unfolding. I relax, I enjoy, I relax, I love, I relax, I float!

I am flowing
    ... freedom. Loving easy freedom. Loving joyful trust. Loving happy joy. Love and freedom and peace and total absolute expectation of good things unfolding. I look through loving, easy, light eyes. I look through appreciative, joyful, loving eyes. THANK YOU LIFE.

Letting go of the problem...?

HS states that she thought that she wasnīt giving any attention to the (health-) "issue", but "it" still is there.

Abe:
    Donīt ask us to accept that you are the one exception in all of the Universe! And so, your mind must NOT having been off, of it, yes?

HS:
    Well I thought my mind was NOT on it, and I really let it go...

Abe:
    But still, weīr talking about it. Itīs a hard thing to hear.

"How can I let the question go, and start looking for evidence of the solution?

-And when Iīm looking for evidence of the solution, and not finding evidence of the solution, than I slip back into evidence of the ABSENCE of the solution."

-Thatīs that tricky dance, isnīt it!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Explaining... What Is? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

I desire
    ... to be in alignment with the power and the "magic" that I really am. I want to allow MYSELF, in all ways that life makes me want! I want to feel my invincibility more and more and more... I want this mastery of deliberate creation. I want to feel this fullness of power and creativity. This ease, this ALIGNMENT.

I am flowing
    ...joy. Joyful appreciation for all that happens! Training myself to focus on the wanted aspects!
    Ease and sweet beauty. Ease and wonderful core. Easy flowing. Easy joyful unfolding into more and more mastery. Easy logical unfolding, in delightful meaningful delicious ways. Itīs ALL so beautiful, if you just look at it from the right side! And IN THIS, itīs all unfolding perfectly. Joy, joy, joy, joy! Joyful deep fulfillment. Joyful deep success. JOY.

I desire
    ... to allow this new, full, whole stance of life.

I am flowing
    ... FAITH. I surrender to my Vortex. I surrender to Goodness. I surrender to Wellbeing. I let go all guard. I allow my dream to flow. I allow my joy to unfold. I allow my life to unfold. I allow myself to unfold. I surrender and relax into the unfolding of ME. I let go the resistance. I surrender. I trust. I ease up. I let the struggle be. I let it go, go, go, go, go.

I expect this to unfold awesomely. I expect this to flow so BEAUTIFULLY.