Page 1 of 39 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Telling your new story- while seeing through the eyes of source!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Telling your new story- while seeing through the eyes of source!

High everybody!

Iīm so inspired to share with you our REALLY "new" storys... about every part of our life.

Storys that might yet be totally "true" right now- but donīt have to be at all.

Letīs look through the eyes of source into "what is" or "what is going to come"! EVERYTHING is reality- if it is physical or nonphysical, which means: Physical observable "now-reality" or "just" feelable "realtime-reality". It doesnīt matter! We choose where we give our attention- and what, with enough of this clear attention, will become our experience. So-

-Letīs become visionairs!

-Letīs break free and explore our escrows and the vortex-realitys of our lifes.

-Lets just concentrate on those things on the giant buffet of life that look and taste and feel adorable!!!

-Letīs talk about it in present-tense, and:

-Letīs have fun together!!!

Elke

Here comes my first one!

The story about my career.

I love this story. I love to be so inspired! I love all the components that where drawn by my wishes, favourite choices into my life. I love to share with you what I found in my vibrational escrow- merging with so much touchable evidence already. I love to know that it is all ONE truth.

I am a famous writer of books and screenplays. My style is always multifaceted entertaining. Iīm known to mix poetry with humour and highly interesting reality-facts, fiction with already lived "reality". Itīs a very leading edge style, a totally new genre. I love to tell adventure storys full of spiritual unfoldement, love and inspiration. I heard so often from my readers that they are literally drawn into my stories, that they find themselves living in pictures I described. And that they find inspiration and soothing from knowing that the storys always have a wonderful happy end... or, no "end" at all: "Eternally incomplete, but satisfied and eager for much more, where they are".

In the process of getting the books publishes I come across the most amazing people and experiences. I love my avocation because Iīm called with this unendedly towards new, faszinating people, places, interactions! I work with animal trainers, architects, designers, coaches, stuntmen-and woman, directors, actors, farmers, musicians, costume-designers, singers, artists, children, housewifes, teachers, multimillionairs, globetrotters, chefīs, unknown ones and VIPīs that are worldwide-famous. I learn so much new things. I get so much faszinating insights. I may share my deepest dreams and wildest fantasy- and uplift others with them. Thatīs cocreation in wonderful dimensions! I love, love, love to do it.

Even beginning the process, the writing, gives me so much exhilaration! I see the world through the eyes of an author, always on the hunt for beauty, adorable viewpoints and wonder- full insights. And great "punchlines"! I look always for the mystery in the normal, the magic fairytale inside of the ordinary-seeming daily-life. I hear the music that belongs to it all day in my inner ear. I feel the moods that will work to the plays best. I find examples and new insights all day long. I am blessed. I live my dream.

I love the magical ways and pathes in what people that are needed to unfold the process of publishing, find me. This is so funny or breathtaking to watch- it would be a fairytale by itself. I love to feel the peopleīs adoration for the storys and my work flowing through me, their upliftment and gratefulness, their laughter and joy. I love to share SO MUCH!!!

I love to celebrate- with my family and friends. I love to inspire, touch and delight endlessly, through all my arts and skills. I love to live in extremely beautiful environments- designed by myself or others that love to produce beauty and excellence, the same like me. I love to work- and live- and celebrate with them together! I love to share this excellence that goes together with unlimited beliefes, thoughts and expectation. WHAT an unfoldement of life!!!

I love to feel and see and know the hight of understanding they have for this material. I love to share in always more wide circles. People are drawn to me that are in connection with their IB or on the search for it. They look to get together with like-minded people, like me. They love to create together, in sometimes totally new styles. I love to be on this leading edge. We find together wonderful new ways of creativity. It is so breathtaking wonderful to inspire more and more creativity from others into that! There is such a hughe, ready creation, already ready!! I love to tap into it. I love to feel and interact in it. I love to KNOW it so deeply.

My stories are all movies, too. I always adored the people that are so close to "virtual reality" in theyr jobs. Music, "new stories", light and colours... sound, imagination... oh, I LOVE IT. Itīs totally my world. I love to be part of this. I love everyone who is part of it. I love to work with the "giants"- giants of creativity, of knowing, of money-making. Giants in their profession! I love to learn from than, to be inspired. And I love to exchange and teach and inspire. I love the acceptance between us and the respect and deeply felt and understood love.

I love to play with all of them. Play with the new found ones and with the "old" friends- together. Love to see the growth and incredible inspiration that takes place to every individual- and love to watch the always growing expansion of the whole. I love to be part of such a delishious thing. I love to be the one, that found words and shape for it and than plays and plays and plays along with it, cocreating more and more!

I love to found and expand my imperium. All this ideas that sprung from the original ideas: I love setting up businesses like a chocolaterie, a high-grade restaurant, an internet shop for special, delishious products made from the farmers here- or everywhere! I love to have friends all over the world- and to cosmopolitically share their view of life. I love to see the advertising-posters of my books and movies hanging in my rooms. I love to see and feel me and my loved ones having big work and big celebrations with all of them- on our property, at opening nights or at readings. I love to always make a sensious celebration out of it. I SO love to live this!

I love, love, love this vision, this story, this reality!!!
    It is SO MUCH JOY.

I like your idea!!!

Good Morning Paradise on Earth!
    I Love this idea! Me an my wonderful Abe friend Sky Blossom have started to play this game together. We have started sending e-mails and txt messages to each other from our VR's and also talking about our VR when we talk on the phone. It is such an awesome game to play because it is really helping us to focus forwards into the vortex, and the more we write about it and talk about it, the more we are activating it in our vibration and working towards making our VR's our dominant vibration.

SO I would like to congratulate you on starting this thread, and hope to join in xx

Here comes my 2. one!
    My body.

I love my body deeply.
    I came to that conclusion long ago. Even when it was not at all to my favourite shape and health. I even than loved it so much. It was so extremely sensual and offered me freedom beyond words!

I still love it because of that- and of incredible much more! My body is such a fair and good friend. I know completely that it always and ever offers me that exact reflection about what I was vibrating. I know that it gives me great advice, full of humour and high wisdom. And it is so patient! I know that my body can heal in seconds- even bad dis- eases. My body showed me breathtaking miracles about instant healing- and "normal" healing is the order of day. I adore this experiences that I had! My body is extremly fair and patient, and never corrupt- not for anything. What a WONDERFUL trustable friend. Itīs so good to have body-guidance. I love, love, LOVE it!!! Itīs so healthy since I listen to itīs signals! Itīs changing, but itīs not aging of decline at all. Itīs a wonderful change all the time and Iīm full of anticipation about the future in this subject. Iīm looking forwards to be impressed, surprised and delighted by my bodys aging!

I love this endless possibilitys that my highly skilled body gives me. Walking, running, dancing. Holding, working, hugging, touching, caressing, playing, painting, writing...

I enjoy so much that I have an absolute sure hand. I am able to paint whatever I want. I have a total sight of colours, I can mix every colour in seconds. I have a wonderful feeling for balance and beauty and very ably fingers that manage easily to form clay, to arrange flowers, fabric or whatever I like into beautiful pieces of art. My eyesight is just wonderful! I can see absolute clear in far distance and very close. In deep night and- without sunglasses, in bright light. I love my wonderful eyes, that changed their colour through my whole life. I have warm, lightgreen eyes with golden little spots inside. I love my skin. Itīs absolutely clear, pale and has a wonderful tonus all over. Its smooth and shining. I seem to radiate light through it! I love this tightness of my body and skin and I love that it looks like the skin of a much younger woman. And, in addition, it looks like the body of a wise woman- somehow ageless. I love my stature. My walking is easy and looks always a bit like dancing. Iīm straight and radiate joy. Everybody who looks is inspired and uplifted by my look!

Iīm so strong! I can carry a 55kg heavy girl and run with her 1/2 km while we laugh together. Oh, I love to be SO strong! I can bend easily and am able to isolate body parts in strange, funny or sexy moves-like in belly dance. I love to do that! I love to get attention with my body. I love that Iīm able to move so sexy when I walk. I love to get attention with that everytime. I love to take breathes away! I love that my body is so soft and strong, tough and sensous, sweet and skilled! Iīm able to jump easily. I am able to do flank over high fences. I am able to run very fast. So fast that my kids play catch-me-if-you-can with me and we have so much fun! I have an athletic body that always finds itīs balance, that doesnīt stumble ever. I feel surefooted all the times. And itīs so much fun to feel so strong and skilled- my body is like a wonderful machine that has all kinds of abilities- climbing fast and high like a monkey. Balancing sure over fenceposts, jumping almost like flying. Swimming long and diving deep. Rolling and dancing- just like I want it and I love this so much! And it always looks amazing, absolutely beautiful. I feel so free and selfconfident and powerful in my body! So absolutely sure. I have SO much fun, doing all this great things everytime I like to do it!!! And I love to show it a little bit.

I love to show what Iīm able as a 46 year old woman. I love to run and play like a kid. I love to lift and carry like a man. I love to dance and seduce like a vamp. I love to inspire others and to be a rolemodel! I love to feel beautiful. My figure is slender but very feminin. I have beautiful breasts that are full and still donīt need a bra. I like to wear sexy cloth- and it fits so perfect! I am able to wear sexy things with breathtaking attitude! My moves are great to look at, and they feel even more great. I love to feel so incredible sexy, in charge of every little move, in charge completely to act whatever mood Iīm in. Completely in charge to radiate whatever I like to radiate in every second. I like to flirt, and I love to do it with charm and great style. I love to do it in a way, that the woman are not scared about their husbands and me at all. They love my inspiration and feel uplifted by me! I love that males are absolutely attracted to me- but in a wonderful, respectful and inspired to their highest way.

I love that younger ones love my example. I love to uplift others!
    I love my beautiful face. My big and friendly and bright eyes. The form of my face, all around. My slim, graceful neck. I love my elegant hands and fingers and my wonderful feet. I love to walk barefooted, with rings on the toes. I love how sexy this looks. I always radiate love, eagernes, life, passion about life and interest. I love my body for carrying this out into the world! I love my body for adding to the beauty of life. I have a wonderful natural odor. My hair is full and wild and strong. It glows like sunshine. My lips are sweet and soft and smile almost always- of sheer joy. My teeth are white and beautiful and totally healthy.

I love so much to sense the world through my body. I can hear everything I want to hear. I smell all the wonderful odors. I feel everything thats feeling great. I love to taste the beautiful tastes of delishious things. I just love the sweet, softly sexual arousal Iīm in all the time. I feel the "sweetnes of life" every minute! I sense sexual feelings easily and fully. Itīs very easy to me, too, to sense where I am and find my way. I can feel and see energy absolutely clearly. I am in a a great, highly skilled, absolutely stunning beautyful body that fully expresses my love for myself and for life.

I love, love, love my wonderful body!

I'm loving this thread!

Thanks so much to justbelieve... "come in, too- the feelings are great!"

Ooooh, I do want to join in. I think it will be fabulous fun. No time for now, but soon...

I already noticed evidence by thinking, feeling and TELLING my storys. Yes, at first I needed bravery to post them...

But WRITING them down and then giving them into the open is an act of accepting the dream, of getting it into the pysical. Acnowledging that it IS REAL, at least in my feelings. And this changes everything. Everything is NOW.

And on whatever we focus NOW, IS now.
    In doing so we pull it HERE. Doing so from outside the Vortex is contraproductive- you mix in your doubt. But from Inside vortex.... its basking in NOW. Basking in REALITY, seen through the eyes of source, literally...

I was walking on air (or water?) the last day. SOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!