Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041

Thread: Telling your new story- while seeing through the eyes of source!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Let your new Story gather MOMENTUM!

The things that you write and believe,
    are the things that come about.
    And so we began talking for a while about scripting.

Boston, October 01, 2016, from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2016 - How to act when a beloved one does something you don't like

I desire
    ... to see this all through the eyes of source.
    To tell a completely new story. To live a very different outcome, in this. To have this be EASY. To turn this around into what it REALLY is. To get help all the time, and see and adore and allow this help.

I am flowing
    ... EASE. Easy flowing floating LOVE.
    I want to love, and I want to feel JOY! I want love and joy, love and joy, love and joy, love and easy happy natural fun and joy.I want this to be easy. Easy, happy, loving, sweet, normal, logical, intense, intense loving momentum, totally clear. totally certain, easy, flowing, perfect, happy, heartskipping, fun, loving and beloved, joyful, happy, happy, happy, HAPPY!

...Itīs a new Day! Itīs a new Beginning. Itīs a NEW STORY.

Abraham Hicks 2016 - How to act when a beloved one does something you don't like

I desire
    ... to deeply, fully, wholly TRUST my desires.
    I want to be a multimillionaire, flowing more and more money, always having "another one" on the heels. I want to FLOW this abundance. I donīt want to stockpile and hoard, but KNOW and flow the beauty of true, deep, real ABUNDANCE. I want to feel wholly and fully safe in Wellbeing. I want to be surrendered and knowing and certain and totally clear in the buoyant stance of GOODNESS.

I am flowing
    ... Buoyancy. Heiterkeit, Gelassenheit, Beschwingtheit! Clarity. Total deep EASE. Easy, wholly fully knowing and sweet clarity. Certainty. Buoyant clarity. Buoyant sweetness. Buoyant JOY. Joyful ease. Joyful delight. Joyful allowance. Joyful deep, happy trust. Joyful love. Buoyant deep love. Always easy, always known, always free, so empowered. Buoyant. Happy. FREE, ABUNDANT.

We donīt want you to get a million dollars and stop!
    Youīre gonna want a million dollars ALWAYS ON YOUR DISPOSAL!
    Youīre gonna spend that, and have another on itīs heels!

Because we promise you-
    once you get used to millions of dollars moving through your experience, a million dollars wonīt last you very long! (...)

So, what is it that we want you to trust in?
    The fact, that you can be or do or have ANYTHING.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks - how to expect 1 million dollars

I desire
    ... to "always have a million dollars at my disposal. I want to blow them and enjoy them, and then have another on on itīs heels, and another one and another one and another one.
    I want to have a multimillionaires lifestyle. I want to allow me this awesome generousity. I want to get money and spend money as I breathe in and breathe out.

I want to feel this ease, this certainty, that itīs VIBRATION, that itīs only the moving of vibration. I want this clarity of this being completely easy, and that itīs not my job to hold back and fret and worry. Itīs not my job to figure out where it will come from. Itīs not my job to "hold it together". I want my job to be JOYFUL about it, in total ease and deep faith and awesome JOY.

I am flowing
    ... JOY! I am riding my unicorn in faith and deep trust. I let all worries go. I have given it to the Universes placemap, to get it. Itīs my job to spend it! I am flowing this huge appreciation for this awesome, wonderful, sensible physical lustful world. I flow my love for all this beauty, and I flow my love for my awesome desires. I flow my deep appreciation and passion for my love of creating. I love being a creator in soooo many forms! I stop holding back. I say yes yes yes to being the creator that I really am! I say yes to all this desires and preferences and wishes that I am birthing all day long. I say yes to them, and I flow them and flow them and trust them, and give in to them. I stop all holding back. I surrender to my desires, and I surrender to source, who know exactly how to unfold in this. I follow my bliss.

THANK YOU LIFE!!

Make peace with outrageous abundance!

Abe

Because we promise you-
    once you get used to millions of dollars moving through your experience, a million dollars wonīt last you very long! (...)

from the clip

I desire
    ... to "always have a million dollars at my disposal". I desired this into place! I did that, I DID THAT. I love feeling and thinking and sensing it, I understand and enjoy and love it.

I am flowing
    ...this new story of mine. I flow the awareness of -in truth- ALWAYS having a million dollars at my disposal! In vibration, itīs really so much more than that. How much costs the sunlight? How much is the atmosphere of this planet? But really, I donīt care "how much" a dream costs, because I flow all my desires. And the money will come into place, in perfect time.

I flow my love for certain things, and certain projects, and certain unfoldings. I flow my love for them, and the money comes. I flow my desire, and it attracts all means to fulfill it wholly. I flow my joy and my love in specific things and unfoldings, and all cooperative components move into place. I flow, it comes. I flow, the Universe answers. I create an energy-Vortex, and the people and the stuff and the ideas and the tools come accordingly. Itīs a physically logical unfolding. Like attracts like. Attraction draws what belongs to it. I am an energy-Vortex, and I draw from all the world what matches me. I flow the energy, I attract the stuff.

Ahh, this feels perfect!

Because we promise you-

from the clip

I desire
    ... to "always have a million dollars at my disposal".
    I LOVE this sentence!! I LOVE this abundance. I love this allowingness. I love this non-hesitation. I love this open door. I love to give this to me, FULLY.

I am flowing
    ...this new story of mine. I flow this sentence, about me. I live life, always having a million dollars at my disposal. Wherever I do, wherever I go- I always have a million dollars at my disposal. I could buy this car! I could buy this property. I could buy this lovely boat. I could stay here for a few months, and just live a high life. I could do whatever I want. I have always a million dollars at my disposal.

Funny thing is that things that cost a million dollars really are rare! Once I ALLOWED ME to have what I want on a regular basis, all this hyped desires are not coming up anymore. But what a wonderful thing it still is, that I really ALWAYS have at least a million dollars at my disposal!

I feel so free. I feel high on life. I feel so powerful. I feel so ready for what ever I want. I am flowing. I am blowing. I am free. Nothing is hurrying me. Nothing is rushing me. I am rich from the inside out- and I always have a million dollars- and more- at my disposal.

Because we promise you-

from the clip