Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Telling your new story- while seeing through the eyes of source!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    MY RELATIONSHIPS

I love to love. I finally reached the point where I feel free to really be myself. I know that itīs -all the time- about me. Whatever the reflection, the picture in the mirror "outside"- itīs about me. Me and my expectations. If I dearly love myself, Iīm in the right vibe to give and feel love.
    So- whenever something mirrors less than I like- I know that I just need to focus more on self-love. I "need" more own trust and passion in my dream. I just "need" more boldnes, more ease to be myself. I would love to be faithful, loyal, true to ME- and as soon as I DO so, itīs THERE.

So I know that everytime someone isnīt so nice- he/she holds up the mirror for me. What a nice thing to do for them! I always notice it and immedeatly take the bounce. If I know what I donīt want- I know much more clearly what I do want: And i concentrate on it. In this ways...

...I cleaned up my relationships and BASK in the abundance, freedom, closeness, joy, fun, upliftment, respect, adoration, ease, understanding, wonderful sweetnes that my own relationship with ME offers!

Theyīr- the others- are showing me the love of source- and thatīs my own love- in infinit facets and colours! And EVERYONE is playing the same game. I feel so much love for all of them. I love to cocreate. I love love love the people, the animals, the plants, the weather, the planet, the universe. Itīs SUCH a god plan. SO much love around, in unbelievable many facets!

I LOVE that so much! I feel sure in this. I feel passionate about that. I feel- unendedly and totally secure- LOVED.

I love Universe, that I live in, and I love Universe that I create, this calm, beautiful, lifeful energy of my morning - this special feeling, this God's energy - I love signs that I've got through my dreams - I love how Universe is cooking something, cooking something good. I love this day. I love me, I love him, I love our dream, I love Universe...I love this day. I love my force to create, I love God's answer, I love angels help...
    I love my inspirations. I love the energy in our home. I love how we feel. Much better. I love how we did it. I love how I can. I love gifts of the Universe. I love creativity that makes it all even more liquid. I love this place, that feels very home-like pleasant, where I can do this.
    I love my friends, new ones, old ones, crazy ones, funny ones, caring and beautiful ones, I love how life is showing me abundance of friends. I love that! I love how life is showing me abundance of spiritual material, knowledge and resources...I am abundant! I am abundant.
    I respect this energy. I respect the ways that I've been using - quick and effective. I respect all that I've become, and my ever raising understanding and growth. I love it. I love me. I love my IB, I love God,
    I love this morning and I love my home. Our home. I love how everything can be done, there is solution for everything. I love new energy, that is to come, I love messages that affirm that. I love adequacy of my heart. I love how life is more & more & more magical. I love magicality. I love to allow. I love our move. I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! Our movement.
    I love new things, new resources. I love it. Every day something new and valuable. I love that! I love that ! I love being prepared for what is to come. I love that! I love that! I love me, I love my nature. I love nature of the Universe - this beautiful cell. This beautiful cell. I love it! I adore it. I worship it. I love the truth of it. I love the beauty of it. I love knowing it, and being free. Freedom, beauty, knowledge, awesomeness.

I don't know what is it, but I feel something very good with the change that is comming, some surprise..,some force of a river of life, powerful and I decide to trust it.
    And I have Heaven reasurrance. And I decide to shine. Change - change - change -5 - 5 - 5- I appreciate all that it is bringing. Certainty & love & energy & life.

WOW, so beautiful to share your replies! LoT, "I decide to shine"... THATS a special good one for me, too! Thank you!!!

MY MONEY

I love to be so rich! Iīm financial free. I have so much money that I can live in a big, joyful abundance for the rest of my life- and still give a big fortune to my kids afterwards! I live in such an abundant style. I think and feel in abundance. My thoughts are free. My believes feel wide and wonderful. My dreams are abundant in size and number. I have so many deep interests, that I can satisfy in every size I wish. I love the whole world: Iīm so creative in so many genres. And I live all of that- without limitations. I trust my inner guidance completely. I just jump into the things that feel wonderful, without holding back at all. I just give myself into all that what I love. I dive as deep as I feel good about. I fly as high as I want. I can travel whenever I want to. I can buy whatever I want. I can support people whenever I feel drawn to. I love to feel completely safe in all of that. I love my life, that is an neverending love-feast!

I love to share the beauty that I discover so very, very close with my loved partner, my soulmate and husband. I love to experience almost everything together with him. Itīs so adorable, when we two are together- life is even more beautiful! I love to show my wonderful kids so much of the beauty of the world. I am able to inspire and share and teach so much to them- and get inspired and tought back by them in response. What an abundant family life!!! I am able to hand this knowing over to them, too. I enjoy watching them unfold their own incredible abundance. This is SUCH a sweet life! So full and rich, so deep and high. So colourful and abundant in every moment. I enjoy the best foods all over the planet. I visit the beautyfullest places! I visit the most genius buildings, art gallerys, shows. I work in great workshops with the best teachers.

I feel love in all this so deeply. I cocreate with the giants. I celebrate with the giants of love, of knowing, of creating, of open hearts. I live on the leading edge. That means, my life is so abundant in challenge and exploration. My life is so abundantly blessed with beauty. With beauty of love, beauty of art, beauty of living space and countries I visit. Beauty of people I get together and insights and inspiration theyr sharing with me.

I LOVE ABUNDANCE. I AM ABUNDANCE!!!!
    Abundance and me are the same.
    We have the same vibe. I LOVE IT!!!!!

All my relationships are easy, rewarding and fun. Although I know that I have everything inside me to be completely fulfilled and content, I also know that as I radiate positivity, people love me, value their relationships with me and honor me. I am grateful for my rich and varied social life, and my wonderful career contacts.

I love that I am really starting to understand the power of my focus.
    I love that I am feeling so good all the time, and that I really care about the way that I feel, and that nothing is more important to me than that I feel good.

I love that my abundance is really pouring into my life right now - in every sense. I love that my relationships are so fulfilling, I love that I enjoy all of my interactions with others and that I always evoke the best from them. I love that parking spaces are always available, I love that I always get discounts, I love that I seem to win a lot, I love that people are so willing to go out of their way to help me out, I love that I seem to get refunds for no apparent reason. I love having all this extra money rolling in. I love how free I feel and how I can do anything that I choose to do because I don't feel limited in any way.

I love that I have come into alignment with my perfect body, and I love seeing the weight melting away each day. I love that I am so relaxed about everything, and that I trust completely that source delivers everything right to me, in just the way that I asked for it.

I love these moments of such clarity where I can see how we are all connected to each other and to all that is, I love how BIG that feels, I love how powerful that feels. I love knowing that I AM source energy in a physical body and that everything I am becoming and everything I have ever been, is perfect in the eyes of source.

I love that i get to choose, every second of every day, I get to choose, and source agrees with every single choice that I make - I can never get it wrong.

I love knowing how amazing I am!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx

I love your stories!!!!

MY CONTRAST

I love knowing that Iīm the creator of every experience I have. I really really really LOVE the contrast thatīs showing me where Iīm able to get more straight, more excellent, more joyful. I love that this unfolding will never come to an end. That it is growing eternally!!! What an ABUNDANT thought.

I am able to direct my focus on the things I want immediatly and I do it all the times. Doing so makes me feel in charge. Iīm in love with myself, I enjoy what I do incredible. If I take a step that comes out different than I enjoy it, Iīm having an even more good time by reaping the benefit of thewider gap. I love that.

Every negative feeling is guiding me to a, before, unknown joy. WOW, isnīt that great????

I love how this world is set up. I love this laws, that work so perfect! What a great, devine plan. I am so deeply grateful! I feel so free-I AM so free! AND always guided in deepest love. I am in charge- totally.

You're ideas are inventive as always paradise-on-earth. I'll try this exercise

Hum let me think

My body:

What the f-? My bleeding finger just healed in one second. And now I cannot see throught my glasses! WOW! Who knees everything would heal up so fast? My body is speed healing like the cheerleader on heroes! OOH! I won't look old too! YAY!

I know Abundance
    I live Abundance & every day I know more Abundance.
    I am Divinely guided to receive more and more Abundance
    With my positive work on it I created waves of Abundance
    waves of flow.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	surfers-beach-600x400.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	593