Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Abraham Singles and Friendships via the Forum!

Should we be starting new threads, or just keep replying to this sticky?

Tai- I like making new friends!

I just looked at my profile and it has 50 views, I looked this other lady about my age and she got 267 views !!!!!!!!!!

It's gotta be the kids, it couldn't possible be me............I'm saying..........

Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if this Single site is only for people who are looking for a lover, or is it also to come in contact with other Abers and maybe have a friendship?
    And the people that are a member there aren't all a member here right?
    Love
    Tai
    The site can be for anything at all, friendships are encouraged, local meetings too, if possible. Use the site in any way that feels good. The site also has many members that are not members of the forum here.

Quote Originally Posted by honeypie View Post
    Should we be starting new threads, or just keep replying to this sticky?

Tai- I like making new friends!
    Make a new thread to introduce yourself, much like the Tell us about yourself forum, only that you are Single and interested and other possible information that would be of interest to someone in the same situation. From there, take it privately unless you like to publicize your love. I know a little something about that one. Enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    I just looked at my profile and it has 50 views, I looked this other lady about my age and she got 267 views !!!!!!!!!!

It's gotta be the kids, it couldn't possible be me............I'm saying..........
    How about more pictures of you?. You've got one of yourself alone, but it's time for more of them, IMHO. Also, try one with good light, this one is really bluish and "cold" looking in color tone. Just sayin' also.

In answer to Tai's question and also inpired by Jeanine, I have changed the name of this forum to Singles and Friendships. I Love the possibilities!!! Thank you, Jeanine and Tai.

Wow, that's cool, I really feel like meeting new friends.
    Thanks David
    Hey, this is my 777 th post

Any People From UK ?

Hi all,
    I guess this is a good place for me as well. I would be really interested to know if there are any people from the Uk around especially in the north west area but anywhere really. I would like to connect up with some like minded people (think I might just have sent a rocket of desire then).

I think it would be cool to go out with someone who is an Abe. I would like friends that are as well

One of the things I thought folks could do in here was begin threads that are about things you love to do. We are all Abers (YEAH!!!) but we have, I am sure, homebodies, dancers, horse lovers, kayakers, hikers, campers, ballerinas, OOTV news addicts, history channel addicts, etc. While any gathering of Abers feels like the best family reunion ever it is also nice to have other passions in common. Or, if someone has never done something (like ride a horse) and wants to they might want to make a friend who is a horse lover to learn about it.

You guys/gals are smart. Just get in the Vortex and get inspired to what feels right to you ~~ even if it is crazy.

I heard on the new CD I listened to yesterday that Jerry once invited Esther to his wedding. Yeah, his wedding, not theirs. Her in the Vortex response (long before she consciously knew what a vortex was?) "I could not possible go and I don't think you should either". The rest appears to be history. Don't you love it? Their love is obviously still so strong after all these years. See how brillant we are in the Vortex?

PS this is Abe talking on the Atlanta CD

they are the perfect role models for us to mirror, many of us want what they have.....marital blissssssssss