Page 210 of 311 FirstFirst ... 110160200205206207208209210211212213214215220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 3106

Thread: Let's welcome

Hello Everyone, I really feel happy to be here, I've met with Abraham material 4 years ago and it changed my life completely. It is so easy to feel positive and motivating vibration in this community. It is great to be a part of it

"MagicalDreamer"

Hey just want to introduce myself!

I found out about LOA about two or so years ago but I haven't practiced it enough or mastered it. I've got impatient and given up a few times but after reading The Secret (only very recently did I purchase it and start reading it!) and watching videos on Abraham and starting reading AAIIG I have started feeling peace with Abrahams teachings and finding it making sense. Having said that I find it hard and complicated at times so I want to grow in Abe's teachings and I am already loving this forum!

Welcome to the Forum, nilguns!

There have been a few new members from your part of the world and they were looking for other playmates. You might catch up with one or two of them in this thread:
    Anyone from Istanbul?

Welcome to the Forum, LibraLondon!

I'm glad to hear that you've started reading AAIIG. You may have seen 'round the Forum that I recommend it to almost everyone starting to learn these teachings. That one book will put everything into perspective and give you a foundation to make sense of these teachings. We like to say that words and the stories used to describe the teachings have evolved but the message has stayed the same since AAIIG. Once you understand that bit, we can help you with the "new" words or stories, if necessary. The rest is just practise. That's right; you get to practise having fun and feeling good! What's not to love, right?

"nilguns"
    joining our vibrating community

"LibraLondon"

"satine"
    swimming in the "pink"

OMS, Joan.. you're just AMAZING!!!

Thank you SO MUCH!! I have been reading the thread from the begging and all of your lovely wellcome to everyone in the forum.. you are such an artist!! You make everyone feel so spetial, at least, in my case, I can now only feel gratitude and so much appreciation. You understand people's esence so clearly, like getting the best of us, and put it here to make it last forever. I don't really know how to express how thankful I am, thank you very much!!

"sooperstargazer"
    infinity and beyondddd