Page 296 of 296 FirstFirst ... 196246286291292293294295296
Results 2,951 to 2,955 of 2955

Thread: The Meditaton CD and experiences with it

What feels better to others isn't really important. What matters is what feels better to YOU. The whole point of your emotional guidance is that your IB knows what is appropriate for YOU. What feels better for others doesn't translate to being appropriate for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    What feels better to others isn't really important. What matters is what feels better to YOU. The whole point of your emotional guidance is that your IB knows what is appropriate for YOU. What feels better for others doesn't translate to being appropriate for you.
    Thank you Marc.

When I first started with the CD it was bliss - my excitement and enthusiasm were peaked and that was a great help. I got it on the day it became available. Looking back at it now, the ONLY key to the whole thing really is consistency. For that first year I meditated every day and it made me feel incredible. Contrast still existed obviously but navigating through it and remembering what your emotions are telling you became so much easier. There are obviously times when it's harder to focus - in those days what I do is that I listen to the introduction section again - this has been a big help. It sort of reminds me of the power and purpose and simplicity of the whole thing. Another thing I have started doing is building a little ritual around it - I have a hot shower before meditating and I imagine that it's the Source pouring into me through the top of my head (very easy to visualise and feel in the shower) and I'm opening up to it, for me it's a great way to "prep" for the meditation and it feels really great - might be of benefit to someone else. I was listening to a recent recording of the latest cruise they did and Esther mentioned there is a new meditation CD coming out very soon - as with anything, it'll be the exact same message (which I think is the best thing about Abraham - the consistency of the message that just becomes clearer and more relevant through the years) but will probably create a new-found enthusiasm. Also, Abraham repeatedly reminds us not to go over-board with meditation - we came here for the physical experience, not to try and submerge back into non-physical for a long time. 15-20 minutes a day is more than enough. I've tried doing over an hour a day in the past and it's not manageable for me. But doing 15-20 minutes is highly achievable and leads to consistency (which is what you're really building I believe, just a good habit). Anyway, peace!

Quote Originally Posted by ronnupanda View Post
    When I first started with the CD it was bliss - my excitement and enthusiasm were peaked and that was a great help. I got it on the day it became available. Looking back at it now, the ONLY key to the whole thing really is consistency. For that first year I meditated every day and it made me feel incredible. Contrast still existed obviously but navigating through it and remembering what your emotions are telling you became so much easier. There are obviously times when it's harder to focus - in those days what I do is that I listen to the introduction section again - this has been a big help. It sort of reminds me of the power and purpose and simplicity of the whole thing. Another thing I have started doing is building a little ritual around it - I have a hot shower before meditating and I imagine that it's the Source pouring into me through the top of my head (very easy to visualise and feel in the shower) and I'm opening up to it, for me it's a great way to "prep" for the meditation and it feels really great - might be of benefit to someone else. I was listening to a recent recording of the latest cruise they did and Esther mentioned there is a new meditation CD coming out very soon - as with anything, it'll be the exact same message (which I think is the best thing about Abraham - the consistency of the message that just becomes clearer and more relevant through the years) but will probably create a new-found enthusiasm. Also, Abraham repeatedly reminds us not to go over-board with meditation - we came here for the physical experience, not to try and submerge back into non-physical for a long time. 15-20 minutes a day is more than enough. I've tried doing over an hour a day in the past and it's not manageable for me. But doing 15-20 minutes is highly achievable and leads to consistency (which is what you're really building I believe, just a good habit). Anyway, peace!
    Thank you ronnupanda for your feedback, does doing the meditation still make you feel incredible and what changes have you seen?
    I would appreciate some more feedback from people who have been doing the meditation cd for a while & what benefits they have seen.

I like meditation very much