Page 296 of 297 FirstFirst ... 196246286291292293294295296297 LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 2963

Thread: The Meditaton CD and experiences with it

  1. #2951
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,529
    What feels better to others isn't really important. What matters is what feels better to YOU. The whole point of your emotional guidance is that your IB knows what is appropriate for YOU. What feels better for others doesn't translate to being appropriate for you.

  2. #2952
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    What feels better to others isn't really important. What matters is what feels better to YOU. The whole point of your emotional guidance is that your IB knows what is appropriate for YOU. What feels better for others doesn't translate to being appropriate for you.
    Thank you Marc.

  3. #2953
    When I first started with the CD it was bliss - my excitement and enthusiasm were peaked and that was a great help. I got it on the day it became available. Looking back at it now, the ONLY key to the whole thing really is consistency. For that first year I meditated every day and it made me feel incredible. Contrast still existed obviously but navigating through it and remembering what your emotions are telling you became so much easier. There are obviously times when it's harder to focus - in those days what I do is that I listen to the introduction section again - this has been a big help. It sort of reminds me of the power and purpose and simplicity of the whole thing. Another thing I have started doing is building a little ritual around it - I have a hot shower before meditating and I imagine that it's the Source pouring into me through the top of my head (very easy to visualise and feel in the shower) and I'm opening up to it, for me it's a great way to "prep" for the meditation and it feels really great - might be of benefit to someone else. I was listening to a recent recording of the latest cruise they did and Esther mentioned there is a new meditation CD coming out very soon - as with anything, it'll be the exact same message (which I think is the best thing about Abraham - the consistency of the message that just becomes clearer and more relevant through the years) but will probably create a new-found enthusiasm. Also, Abraham repeatedly reminds us not to go over-board with meditation - we came here for the physical experience, not to try and submerge back into non-physical for a long time. 15-20 minutes a day is more than enough. I've tried doing over an hour a day in the past and it's not manageable for me. But doing 15-20 minutes is highly achievable and leads to consistency (which is what you're really building I believe, just a good habit). Anyway, peace!

  4. #2954
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnupanda View Post
    When I first started with the CD it was bliss - my excitement and enthusiasm were peaked and that was a great help. I got it on the day it became available. Looking back at it now, the ONLY key to the whole thing really is consistency. For that first year I meditated every day and it made me feel incredible. Contrast still existed obviously but navigating through it and remembering what your emotions are telling you became so much easier. There are obviously times when it's harder to focus - in those days what I do is that I listen to the introduction section again - this has been a big help. It sort of reminds me of the power and purpose and simplicity of the whole thing. Another thing I have started doing is building a little ritual around it - I have a hot shower before meditating and I imagine that it's the Source pouring into me through the top of my head (very easy to visualise and feel in the shower) and I'm opening up to it, for me it's a great way to "prep" for the meditation and it feels really great - might be of benefit to someone else. I was listening to a recent recording of the latest cruise they did and Esther mentioned there is a new meditation CD coming out very soon - as with anything, it'll be the exact same message (which I think is the best thing about Abraham - the consistency of the message that just becomes clearer and more relevant through the years) but will probably create a new-found enthusiasm. Also, Abraham repeatedly reminds us not to go over-board with meditation - we came here for the physical experience, not to try and submerge back into non-physical for a long time. 15-20 minutes a day is more than enough. I've tried doing over an hour a day in the past and it's not manageable for me. But doing 15-20 minutes is highly achievable and leads to consistency (which is what you're really building I believe, just a good habit). Anyway, peace!
    Thank you ronnupanda for your feedback, does doing the meditation still make you feel incredible and what changes have you seen?
    I would appreciate some more feedback from people who have been doing the meditation cd for a while & what benefits they have seen.

  5. #2955
    I like meditation very much

  6. #2956

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    3
    I like the meditation CD a lot.

  7. #2957
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1
    Does anyone got any news about the new meditation cd that was planned to be released?

  8. #2958

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    outside of Paris, France
    Posts
    9
    Hi Renuka,

    I have been doing the meditation CD (actually, I have the iPhone app - check it out if you haven't already) for about nine months now, along with other meditation techniques. It was kind of difficult in the beginning - I seem to have a very busy mind. It got easier when I started doing it first thing in the morning, still lying down in my bed. I sort of eased my way in and quieting my mind became easier and easier every time I did it.
    The real turning point came around the nine month mark. (This is where I too would like feedback from more experienced meditators). I decided to meditate during my daughters nap time in the afternoon, so I was sat and not lying down. All of a sudden my head started gently swaying from side to side and back and forth, then in circles. I felt what I consider an energy presence in my body. It didn't feel good nor bad, just different. And as I write it has been happening for about three weeks, every time I meditate.
    Sorry if this theme has already been covered somewhere in the meditation thread, but I am just wondering how common this sort of a thing is? Has it happened to others? If so, how has it evolved?
    I am aware of how Esther describes her experiences with meditation and that Abraham always insists that each of us has his / her own access to Source. But still, I am quite surprised with my experiences with meditation. I am aware that I put this (to be able to feel Source) in my Vortex, and then just let go. It is amazing. I think meditation takes you where you want it to take you if you are being easy about it and not trying too hard.
    The benefits are amazing. I didn't need validation to begin with but I am so aware now of Sources presence in my life, it has given me confidence. I don't worry about anything anymore. I am eager to see how my experience evolves and would like to hear from other Abers who have had this sort of experience!

  9. #2959
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,281
    Quote Originally Posted by tinna View Post
    ...but I am just wondering how common this sort of a thing is? Has it happened to others? If so, how has it evolved?
    And why is this important to you? Don't you get to create the reality that you want? Or are you trying to create a reality that conforms to what others wanted and created for themselves?

    Quote Originally Posted by tinna View Post
    I think meditation takes you where you want it to take you if you are being easy about it and not trying too hard.
    Exactly. So feel how your picture of this feels to you (emotionally). Compare this feeling to the feeling of your questioning and conforming above. Which feels better to you?

  10. #2960
    I was using earbuds for the meditation but changed to using headphones, so will see how it goes. Some feedback please on what people have been using. Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •