Page 1 of 43 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 outrageous POSSibilities

6 outrageous POSSibilities

In Alice in Wonderland, Alice say that her father was thinking 6 impossible things before breakfast. That's how she killed the beast ( dangerous dragon )!
    So,
    I think this is wonderful idea and it has power of the process & it is fun! ( it's kinda what if game)

1) All my friends, forum friends - everyone get so cheap and free- lifetime- airplane travelling tickets, so we can see each other whenever -easy like that...easy like that
    2) I go to another planet and check it out!
    3) I have a swimming pool with aquarium fishes in it
    4) I get magic objects as in the movie: The last Mimzy....mmm that would be fun, fun, fun!
    5) I chat with Abraham in dreams & they tell me how to aligne and let go of resistance, every time
    6) I teleport to sea ship with pirate adventures and play a little there

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    WOW what a great idea! Fun, fun, fun!!! Letīs break freeeeeeee (sounds as wheeeeeee... )

1, I see my perfect, healthy body NOW. WOW, this feels powerful...

2, I found a way to produce my stories into wonderful, international, lifechanging and all over the world heart-touching books and movies- with the most loving, fun, wonderful people (Abers?!) and build my imperium of joy!

3, I charm my area with wonderfullest weather and growing-conditions and live in my dream-villa in a giant fairy-tale-beautiful fruit-orchard, that is all over the whole area- with myriads of flowers and blooming, fragrant trees allover the place, with beauty that is stunning and plentiful

4, I charm the world all around me, so that just the nicest guys and the best conditions come through to me...

5, All my ITV wishes come true now on a roll... always in the right time and space... and I can contain this wonderfully!! I live permanently in unfolding my escrow!!!

6, I have a switch like a light- switch that always sets me ITV immedeatly.

Sounds ALL about what Abe is teaching! Thanks, Lordofthebling. This was a wonderfully uplifting game. (And not all all impossible truth)

Letīs dream BIG!!!!

I'm glad you answered this thread ParadiseonEarth!!! I may borrow some of yours impossible things, +I don't know what you wrote in third one, -it's so full of joyfull vibration, loaded, I tryed to read, but I could only read a vibration!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthebling View Post
    I'm glad you answered this thread ParadiseonEarth!!! I may borrow some of yours impossible things, +I don't know what you wrote in third one, -it's so full of joyfull vibration, loaded, I tryed to read, but I could only read a vibration!!!!!
    Go ahead and have a share- as MUCH as you want!
    Paradise is UNLIMITED...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cute_rabbit28.gif 
Views:	358 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	1107Nice old lady without relatives likes me and puts me in her will, and leaves me her property

Name:	1tho.gif 
Views:	358 
Size:	2.0 KB 
ID:	1109
    My baby gets very payed job, for few hours of work, one very interesting - fun - job now!

Name:	cute_rabbit138.gif 
Views:	357 
Size:	9.4 KB 
ID:	1111I got an object that was dear to my heart from my past - Egyptian - life
    My teeth grow to their mented shape
    My skin is clean
    I have so much fun in the world of magic

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cute_rabbit8.gif   2tho12.gif  

Ooooh good, PLAYING...

-My Nici-son embraces life with so much JOY. He clicked. He understood. He listenes and finds interest and fulfillment in school and unfolds like a happy rocket.
    -My Heiko-son grows to have his beloved 6-packs and feels beautiful, easy and totally sure. He is powermachine!
    -My Jana-daughter gains selftrust. She is competely happy and sure and flys in her love. She is a dancing lovequeen!
    -My Felix-son explores true, unconditional love. He is touched deeply and so happy with what he finds and what is making him complete and fulfilled. He is a genius- understanding true perfection.
    -My husband relaxes and becomes himself 100%. He is so sure. So knowing, so loving himself unconditionally. He is the landlord that he always wanted to be.
    -I got 5000 Euro today. And I know it will double everyday until I stop it!

Ohhh... tryed to find "impossible stuff", but couldnīt... Keep them coming, Ana, so much fun! Thank you!!

It was hard for me to find impossible things on some point, too,
    because
    EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE! and we know it !

Name:	funny-pictures-frog-prince-kiss.jpg 
Views:	370 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	1120

...but some things are a little more possible... maybe, kissing a PRINCE instead of... ahem...

I'll kiss that big cute ugly ole frog and he will become the perfect partner for me and Father for my kids, warts and all...

My cats and dogs will stop shedding completely

My house and car become self-cleaning

I can eat all the crap I want and stay healthy, fit, and nice figure

I can buy whatever I want, when I want

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post

My house and car become self-cleaning
    Oh Yes, that tooooooooo!!!!!! yEs Yes!yes!!!!!!!yes!!!!