Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33383940414243

Thread: 6 outrageous POSSibilities

1. from my porch a path forms to my own secret garden/forest trail. A magical forest with treasures and benevolent magical creatures. I can go there to collect fruits, nuts, berries. Or bouquets of flowers, and gifts for my loved ones, etc. Just a beautiful natural and replenishing resource for wonderful things to collect! How fun!
    + those are some super awesome berries you never seen and tasted before

5. Anne Taylor, Forever 21, Pac-Sun, The House of Black and White, Macy's, Victoria's Secret, and American Eagle all come to me and offer me every single item of clothing they have for free. I get to pick what store I want to be my closet for the day and then switch out the next day.
    me, too!!!

Infinite, I too like your shopping store idea. And the photography job with all those wonderful benefits!

Ana, sure I will tell the aliens to bring you some precious stones! Good idea.

Wouldn't it be outrageous if:

1) Solomon (owl from Sara books) came and took me on a night flight and a vacation away from the city where I float on a cloud and get massages and swim along a beautiful, crystal clear river for miles and miles and miles! And when I get tired I get on a fluffy cloud raft and float down the river, basking in the peace and calm

2) Three fluffy Persian cats barged in my house and insisted on living here and being pet

3) I got an early morning delivery tomorrow morning of a Durian fruit (delicious creamy fruit that stinks but tastes like vanilla pineapple custard)

4) My desk turned into a boat and I went sailing down a river where chocolates and candy drifted from the sky into my boat, while Abraham or my Inner Being spoke to me from the clouds, giving me soothing thoughts.

5) 5 chocolate rats (made of chocolate) scampered into my room, jumped on my desk, and then froze (stopped being alive) and I ate them.

6) I found a magical flying umbrella, put on very warm clothes, and went out flying through the night. And got to take a free tour of hundreds of delicious restaurants and take tiny samples of everything I felt like trying.

In Alice in Wonderland, Alice say that her father was thinking 6 impossible things before breakfast. That's how she killed the beast ( dangerous dragon )!
    So,
    I think this is wonderful idea and it has power of the process & it is fun! ( it's kinda what if game)
    so 6...

1.)I get a 3 days job/week for 8000€/month immediately
    2.)Alien ship with good aliens come and take me to a ride, equip me with clothes needed and we go places -crahaaazzzzyyy
    3.)Immediately I have a studio plus graphic room with press machines, all I need - stones...everything
    4.)In a magical forest where I am able to see fairies and dwarfs and they are friendly I am enjoying company whenever I feel like to go from "this reality"
    5.)parties in Ljubljana whenever I want, parties with interesting people, social life, interesting night life
    6.) My cat Milo ascended comes in my dreams and always plays with me and pets and leaves great memory in the morning

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    How great you brought this thread to life again! Outrageous!

1, I just flew a round around my property and sat into the oaktree and had a little chat with the sweet Dryades.

2, Im loving the idea of a matter-converter! How about NOW having some french pastry for breakfast!?

3, Im gallopping with the dogs over the wide meadow. awww, this feels so FREE.

4, I looked in the mirror to arrange my long black curly mane. I see my darkbrown eyes sparkle and feel my bronce beautiful skin. The coins on my pink scarf tingle. I feel SO sexy. I LIKE being an Arabian bellydancer.

5+ 6, I skip the 2 other outrageous things this morning. WHAT A FREEDOM, how outrageous!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    How great you brought this thread to life again! Outrageous!

1, I just flew a round around my property and sat into the oaktree and had a little chat with the sweet Dryades.

2, Im loving the idea of a matter-converter! How about NOW having some french pastry for breakfast!?

3, Im gallopping with the dogs over the wide meadow. awww, this feels so FREE.

4, I looked in the mirror to arrange my long black curly mane. I see my darkbrown eyes sparkle and feel my bronce beautiful skin. The coins on my pink scarf tingle. I feel SO sexy. I LIKE being an Arabian bellydancer.

5+ 6, I skip the 2 other outrageous things this morning. WHAT A FREEDOM, how outrageous!

I know I know, after being a bellydancer suddenly you liked your reality

I liked it before already
    After writing here, I had some real and not outrageous at all german pastry, together with a tiny bottle of champagne, while I watched clips of how french Ladure- patisserie is prepared... this thread is REALLY inspiring!

POE you really spot it on!that looks like one bite of complete vortex

There isnt anything... if you desire it, NO MATTER WHAT IT IS,
    and you are able to find a consistent thought with it, that doesnt oppose it,
    IT WILL BECOME A REALITY.
    No exceptions!

HS:
    So, if I wanted to change my brown eyes to green, if I really...

Abe:
    NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
    What is it about "no exceptions", that needs clarification?

Denver, 06.20.2015