Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 outrageous POSSibilities

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    1, ...and my KIDS stop shedding and become selfcleaning, too!!

(Joan, you still have one free!)

2, on my property (Elfengarten means fairy-garden), when there is morning mist, always a herd of unicorns walks gently through and disappears afterwards. We can see them, they wink an eye sometimes.

3, I am able to "free-run" like a pro. I love running up houses, jump far distances and climb a tree in seconds. AND run away from my sons! I LOVE this ability and agilty of my body!!!

4, I can fly without "extensions". Love mostly to sneak through trees. and sometimes bolt through the staircase.

5, To my giant garden-partys come the most creative and freethinking, life-loving and love-loving people around the world. And sometimes a few fairies, and nobody is shocked about it at all.

6, Two of my rose-bushes, right besides the front door, are flowering all year long, in full bloom. I love roses.

Whooo, I LOVE this game!!

Oh ! I want a lazy river around my house, that anyone can come over and jump in, neighbors, whoever at anytime !

I have rainbow river
    I ride dragon
    my cats know how to close the doors behind them and know everything by themselves, even turn off the lights...
    I walk the moon
    I talk to alien face to face
    I make movies and cartoons...

ou ! I want one of those tiny giraffes in the commercial when the man kisses it and giggles !

import possible!!!

impossible = import possible

and a transporter!!!!! so no planes and costly tickets and wasted time and jet-lag......course then you might have transporter lag......?

No transport lag, every time you go through it, you come out on the other side completely without resistance. It gets lost in the process!

AND, you have a parting gift of chocolates in your hand ....man, I really gotta get one of those, where's SPOCK?

Quote Originally Posted by honeypie View Post
    No transport lag, every time you go through it, you come out on the other side completely without resistance. It gets lost in the process!
    + AND, you have a parting gift of chocolates in your hand ....man, I really gotta get one of those, where's SPOCK?

WOW, this is a COMPLETE plan... and Spock is where you want him to be!

Hehehe... "importpossible..."

Lordofthebling- you made our whole family crazy with this idea!

-When I asked them about "impossible" ideas, my little one came up with a row of 4-letter-words. The translation for "impossile" could be "strictly forbidden", too, in german. So I asked him if these made him feel good? And he giggled happily and mentioned "I like em..."

-My daughter wants badly to ride a flying elephant.

-I thought once about writing a novel where the leading lady can change her haircolour and -lengths and -style same as her bodystatur, her shape and look completely to her liking- with a fingersnip. Just for fun or because she wants to match her cloth. Think IŽll go deeper into this!!

-My hubby explained that the funny mark on our grass was from an UFO, where aliens visited to collect colourfull autumn-leaves.

-And the very strange behaving cat that we feed with ours for the last days, is the boss of a galactical spaceship, who wanted to figure out from where this incredibly high-vibe came, that they see all the time over our house. If this guys (we) are trustable, they want to share a wonderful magical secret with us! ...
    I shed water over his head because he was trying to get into the house AGAIN...

I love it!!! Total new, expansiv, unlimited way of thinking!