Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 outrageous POSSibilities

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

Lordofthebling- you made our whole family crazy with this idea!
    just for the record, I'm not crazy! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	845633.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	3.6 KB 
ID:	1132

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Exactly! Impossible to think such a thing!

I have invisible dwarfs that visibly clean my house
    I instant manifest what I really want
    I manifest from thin air
    I can do my job from anywhere in the world
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DOUBLE_RAINBOW_by_HeartOfGold727.gif 
Views:	101 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	1135
    I travel to every seminar that interests me
    I am master magic

heeey, I clicked it but nothing happened.....maybe you are crazy, delusional ......and never change !!!

Can you guys imagine, after we transition, allllllll the stuff like what is in this thread, are in our escrows ! All those Thrills we get to really experience? All these things are real ! And we will get them ! Doesn't that blow your mind?

great thinking Joan!

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    Can you guys imagine, after we transition, allllllll the stuff like what is in this thread, are in our escrows ! All those Thrills we get to really experience? All these things are real ! And we will get them ! Doesn't that blow your mind?
    YES, this IS mindblowing. Tryed to ponder it, for hours, after your inspiration!! Thanks a lot! Have you seen the video on the A.H. official utube-side, about the mother and her son that completed suicide- where he talks to her HOW it is in nonphysical? He is so busy, now. "Join me! But not in the way I did. I understand- I could have had it all, in physical!"

I want MORE mind-blowing!!! What waits in nonphysical for me, what I would LOVE to experience here, already?

-I have a super-loving relationship with the worst rascals. My mother, my father, my granny, my sister. My MIL, my two FILīs, my one neighbour. I relax and feel their incredible love. We laugh together. I feel their huge intention, their intensity. We feel so free and open. Mabe we drift apart without any looking back. But we so love, we celebrate. We are free.

-I... even think... theirīs deep friendship to a few of them!

-Iīm one- but not totally one in a just forgetting sense- with my twinsoul, again. Itīs an unbelievale joyful experience to merge in this extended, more knowing, sweet way. The merge feels so incredibly sweet that I could burst of joy! Whooo... feel it now... Iīm so extremely grateful for that!!! Actually, contemplating and savouring THIS, it so helps me to feel "in love" with me, with myself, RIGHT NOW. Maybe- no, surely! I AM a merge of so many different parts. That I learned to love in physical, once- and then we merged to be "one" in nonphysically. But the love still remains. WOW, THIS is mindblowing beyond description!!!

-I live and play and create with all the to me so "Very Important People" in a BIG scale. We fulfill all our dreams and work, inspiringly, together. Itīs a love-feast- Itīs a joy-feast. Itīs incredibly productiv, inventive, expansive, colourful, vibrant!!! Its HUGE. Whooo. Iīm THERE...

-Whooo!! I feel thatīs a lot more "there"... but so much of it I already live HERE to such a big degree! WOW.

I take time and feel this, again and again, now. Lordofthebling, you found an incredible powerful tool! And Joan, your inspiration was GENIOUS!!!!!

Regarding the video on the Abraham-utube-side:
    Just looked for that video there and didnīt find it there. Sorry- I misguided you here, it must be somewhere else...!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Regarding the video on the Abraham-utube-side:
    Just looked for that video there and didnīt find it there. Sorry- I misguided you here, it must be somewhere else...!
    I remember that video!

Iīm so deeply activated by this thread!!!
    Feel like I opened a door to a whole new soul-level. In thinking the "impossible" (what we know is not possible) expands me into a space that I formely reserved for source or god. But... we ARE source and god, and I want to (and now DO) think "devine". WHAT an inspiration!

Pudding playfully swing as we put it on the table
    I have some great crystals from another planets-I almost forgot to say: magical crystals
    My boyfriend interests for LOA big time
    I teleport to concerts-to every one I want to see - anywhere
    Rainbow rain-thank you!
    Traveling the other planets similar to Earth, with air and trees...whenever I'm bored I just go on my dragon's back...