Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forum contributions

AZEche has been ... Moved: ::LOL!! ::LOL!!

Banned
    tonycat wrote:
    AZEche has been ... Moved: ::LOL!! ::LOL!!
    Tony!! I love how you can make me laugh! You and Joseph!!

::LOL!!

<---for you Marc. For always being so dope!

COUSIN!!

Reading this was fun ::LOL

"Ok Marc, noted"

Myself, Super Moderator Leslie and co-Administrator, Marc are equally sharing contributions now. If you feel inclined to contribute to the Forum, clicking the button at the bottom of the front page will bring to you to a secure PayPal site to contribute equally to Leslie, Marc and myself.

Thank you for all you do to support this marvelous co-creation!

with Love,

David

Thank you for everything the three of you do, David, Marc and Leslie ... you all work so hard to make this such a perfect vortexy environment.

[align=center]::TU[/align]
    [align=left]The value this forum brings to those who come here cannot be measured, the ripples continue through time and space bringing clarity and empowering individual after individual as they gain an understanding of their own worth and power.[/align]
    [align=center]::wow[/align]
    [align=left]With love and appreciation, Jeanine[/align]

I am putting a big ::TU ::TU::TUout there to Delightful & Dedicated David, Lovely Leslie and Magnificent Marc for their joyful help in keeping our sanctuary going here for us! And I am urging all of my fellow Abers here to donate to the forum. I know that I have forgotten to do thisin the past-- so ::TUfor the reminder! The value of this forum and its membersis really priceless!

I know I will be tithing today! Feel Free to Join the Party Everyone -- you will love the energy flow! I love all of you so much!

Dear Suzi and Jeanine--You are so sweet. Suzi, David just sent me the notice of your contribution, and I have to say, it touches me so much. THANK YOU. It's so much more than money--it really isAPPRECIATION.

Being a moderator with dear David and magnificent Marc is 'work' that I would do for free--I have no expectation of receiving money for it directly, but what a pleasure to receive it!

A favorite affirmation of mine is:
    "I receive money from expected and UNexpected sources."
    This is such a wonderful example of an unexpected source.::money

Thank you to everyone who has donated to the Forum in the past, and in the future! NB Before I became a mod, I donated fairly regularly here, just out of appreciation for this space. As Qzi said--tithing! to acknowledge the incredible value I received here.

And now, it's very sweet to be on the other side of that. Yet I receive SO MUCH BENEFIT from this forum, it FEELS like money! without any dollars changing hands. Total abundance of upliftment. So, I'm feeling happy where I am and truly eager for more. Life is SO GOOD.

So DAVID!!!! Thank you for creating this VORTEX of Well-Being!!! Thank you for sharing the abundance! Thank you for asking me to be a moderator! THANK YOU!!!!!

Love to you all
    Leslie::rainbow

Hi friends! As I just posted on the Money and the Law of Attraction book study group thread (boy, is THAT working!::devil) http://theabeforum.com/forum8/16978.html

this forum is a LABOR OF LOVE, and the most valuable contribution you all make is just by being here, posting about your experiences with applying the Teachings of Abraham to your lives, and reading others' posts.* It's a marvelous *place* and we appreciate EVERYONE'S contributions, both physical and non-physical (LOL)!

THANK YOU!