Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forum contributions

Autumn13 wrote:
    I see Because of the reversals of caps, I always wondered if you were somehow related to KatherineCHE lol
    I thought the same thing!

The exact day that I was thinking of saying something like if every member on the forum gave even $10 for the year it would be a nice thank you and show abundance flowing through us. And here it is and Suzi already put it out there on the money thread and isn't it so Abe that my thoughts could attract this and I didn't have to do a thing AGAIN!!

::TU, Nancy

Dearest Nancy Ann (Grace)--Thank you for your loving and generous support! I am blown away. Truly, this is an abundant universe, and the money and goodwill that flow through you are a beautiful proof of a benevolent source of All-That-Is. Thank you for your contribution!

Thanks, too, to Mary and Andrea--life is so good!

Love,
    Leslie::rainbow

Me too!! I thought you had some sort of a corporation together [img]

jessh.........blonds.....eh Marc?

A quick drive-by this morning. I love you Leslie -- you know that!

Leslie, there is so much generous giving of love, experience and knowing here -- by all of our forum members. However, I am especially appreciative of your, David's and Marc's generosity and contributions -- you guys are the glue and the structure here. I know that all of you do this as a Labor of Love! I am in awe that the three of you can keep this such a beautiful and loving place -- moderating Freedom-Loving Frisky members is certainly a balancing act! ::LOLIt feels very goodto support somethingI believe in. I am intending to send more when I can.

Nancy -- I am so glad we had the same idea. I thought exactly the same thing -- if most everyone could even send $5 or $10 -- that would be a great thing. Every amount helps and through the LOAeven more will manifest. I liked your idea on the MLOA thread. I will respond to that later when I have more time. I love the posts on there today -- I can't wait to contribute a few of my own thoughts! There is a Purple Donkey for all of us! ::bow

Off to create and flowmy energy!

[font="comic sans ms"][font="comic sans ms"][font="comic sans ms"][font="Comic Sans MS"]edited for typos

Just for the record, whether you decide to donate or not, we appreciate everything that you contribute. Your desires, questions and answers are just as valuable as your dollars.

That said, I felt inspired to post today's quote:

What better way could anyone spend money than back into the economy which gives more people work? What you call your economy is the exchange of human Energy. And so, think back a few hundred years about what your economy was in this nation. And what has changed? Have more resources been trucked in from other planets? Or have more people, over more time, just identified more things that they desire -- and the Nonphysical Energy that is endless and infinite supplies that? We never hear any of you say, "Well, I have been well for so many years, that I've decided that I'm going to be sick for a while to allow some other people to be well." Because you know that whether you're well or not doesn't have anything to do with them not getting enough wellness. You're not using up the wellness and depriving them of it. And it is the same thing with the abundance. People that have managed to find vibrational harmony with abundance, so that it is flowing to them and through them -- are not depriving anyone else of that abundance.
    --- Abraham
    Excerpted from the workshop in Orlando, FL on Sunday, January 10th, 1999

Any relation to that Irish guy, Marc O'Polo?

Jon

::LOL::LOL::LOL hardy har har!
    Nice to *see* you, Jonquilmusic!!!

just an idea.. how about making the "contribute to the Abe forum" button more nice by removing the white edges??

here's the button in PNG type with transparent background..it should work.