Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Welcome!

Hi! My name is Dale Angela Howard. I'm a fan of Abraham Hicks and I need a community for inspiration and support right now in my life!

Hi!

My name is Eva. Work from home as an artist in Belgium. I'm new at this forum and excited to be here!
    I have yet to figure out how to start a "Thread" but I'm sure this will be revealed soon!

Why am I here...

Last year I've read "Ask and it is given" and I got very excited to start playing with all the wonderful "processes".

Somebody here doing that?

Would surely be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by elmstars View Post
    Hi!
    Welcome to the Forum, elmstars!

I have yet to figure out how to start a "Thread" but I'm sure this will be revealed soon!
    How to start a thread

That thread probably has answers to some other questions you have, too, so you might want to browse around it or bookmark it for future reference.

Why am I here...

Last year I've read "Ask and it is given" and I got very excited to start playing with all the wonderful "processes".

Somebody here doing that?

Would surely be awesome
    It sure is awesome. We have a whole sub-forum of Forum friends doing just that: our Practicing the Teachings sub-forum.

Have fun!

Hello, my name is Kay. This is my first post and I would just like to say hello to everybody and let you know how thrilled I am to be here with you all. I just wanted to share with you that I'm coming to Boston (all the way from the UK!) to the Abe workshop in September. I'm very excited about joining in with Esther, Abraham, Jerry, and everybody! Best wishes, Kay.

Welcome to the Forum, Kay7!

Moderator's note: Because you're not in Stockholm, I've move your post to this thread, where your post is more on-topic.

Have fun with us!