Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Welcome!

Welcome to the Forum, Cea!

I'm not sure if, when you're talking about "no post button," you'd like open a new thread of your own. I'll summarise that for you, but in case I'm too brief you can find full instructions on the FAQ pages here.

To start your own thread:
    Go to the main page of the sub-forum in which you'd like to open your thread. (Don't worry too much about whether it's the "right" or "wrong" sub-forum. If we Mods think it could be better placed in a different sub-forum, we'll just move it and leave a link so you can find it in its new placement.) From your question, my first guess would be the Abraham-Hicks Teachings & You sub-forum. At the top left of each sub-forum main page, there's a Post a New Thread button. When you click on that, you'll be taken to a new page where you will need to enter the title of your thread and below that, a text editing box where you can enter the message to start off your thread. It's always a good practice to have an intention in mind when you start your thread, to keep the focus on the teachings of Abraham as they apply to your situation and to reach for the best feeling place that you can from where you are. Give some thought to the title of your thread as that will call different Forum friends from different disks. Once you've submitted your thread, the title can only be changed by a Moderator. The FAQ page that I've linked to above will give you more details about the editing tools, etc.

It was to post new message within a forum, but not reply
    Thank you for responding

Those are the instructions I have you. Did you read them?

Yes, but I've so much going on n finding it difficult to cope, so I'll read again

doubley thank you for helping and caring. kisageehitin ( means= I love you in Native Chippewan Cree)

Greetings All! I wanted to say hello and thanks for having me, I am new to Abraham but feeling more at home spiritually than ever in my life--this seems obvious though? lol The teachings and offerings are so uplifting and a sense of relief floods over me when I realize some of the answers to my deepest questions about reality. Talk about a boost. I needed it and I suppose I did ask for it, and here it is. Sending positive vibes to all here on the forum, excited to connect and read more! Blessings to All

Welcome to the Forum, cd! Thanks for taking the time to say "Hey!"

Hey Everyone! I'm a nube to the forum but a longtime Abe fan...Question...how do I start a new thread to ask a question to the community?

Thank!

Marco

Quote Originally Posted by marco View Post
    ...Question...how do I start a new thread to ask a question to the community?
    I see you've already figured out how to open your own thread. Congratulations!

You might be interested in reading this post about what you'll first experience as you post here on the Forum.

Enjoy!