Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome!

Thanks David. John Waddell suggested I would enjoy this site.

I got to speak with Abraham personally here in San Diego last week and

feeling SOOOO in the vortex these days so I look forward to talking with

people on this forum. Thanks for doing it !!!

Hi Everyone,

We are closing up David's WELCOME thread which will make it "read only". Please post your introductions, if you'd like to do so, by starting a NEW THREAD on this Tell us About Yourself forum.

::TU
    Enjoy the forum!
    ::stardust
    Jody

Hi David and Everyone else who is on this thread. I am so happy and appreciative to have found this website and to be able to connect with so many like minded individuals. I have been reading Abrahams material for the past two years, and my life has been getting better and better. And it so freeing to know that I have control over my life. I am feeling so blessed, Thank you -

Welcome Lynnsmile! Enjoy the forum. Nice to have you here.

Hi! I am Divine Baby. Good to be here! I found this site on The Vortex Diaries and I am SO glad I did! I love it!
    Last edited by Hands in the Clay; 01-06-2012 at 01:39 PM. Reason: outside link

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Welcome, Divine Baby! Feel free to bop on over to the Tell Us About Yourself forum, where our "official greeters" can say hello!

http://www.abeforum.com/forumdisplay...about-yourself

(PS: I took the hyperlink out of your post, just cuz we don't do outside links here, to keep things streamlined and Abe-focused!)

I know this has been a long time coming. I have asked for just such an outlet so much. I just couldn't imagine finding one, and I took a long winding road attracting this forum into my life. I want to thank the creators and keepers of this site, I have been asking and all this time, I also could have been receiving had I been allowing. Thank you!! I am so excited and look forward to being able to discuss with others who are equally matched to my vibration the details of such wonderful life experiences. Expressing the "evidence" of my creating. I love what I have been learning listening to Ester Channel Abraham, and I can't wait to have a playground for which to explore these new ideas. Appreciation for all that we are co-creating!

Hello Everyone , I have spent the 4 or 5 years living with someone who joined a Abe group where we live , as soon as she joined , she loved it . She knew right away it was her purpose . She would go to her weekly meetings and there would be CD's , journaling , meditation . I was overwhelmed , just by watching her ! She would try to talk to me about it , explain how much joy she was getting from it , I did not want to hear it . I thought she joined a cult or something . As time went on , she was gaining momentum , and fast . The other thing that was going on was , we were becoming more and more distant from each other . Of course , I did not see this at time , in my mind everything was good ! So while she is doing all these wonderfully fun , joyous , goosebumps everywhere stuff to better her life , I was starting to not only not progress forward , I started to backtrack . Once again , I did not notice this when I was in the middle of it ! All she wanted was for both of us to be moving forward in our lives , and our relationship . She new that she would probably always be further along then me , She just wanted to see that my Journey , Our Journey was always moving forward . Man , It sounds so simple now to hear myself so it . So , come on , we all know how the next paragraph goes . She did whar she had to do , left !

I of course Thought I was going to die , the world was going to end .
    Now my thinking at the time tells me , everything BUT , the TRUTH !
    Blame Blame Blame , Her Her Her . Of course , me being the AWESOME DOMINANT
    MAN , I ran with that shit , It was a rough couple of months .

Then one day out of the blue , It was like something just went inside my head removed all
    the untruths, lies , made up drama , out of nowhere , I remember , just having to sit down
    and all I said was , I did this , This is what I have created . Not her , Me . I started to think back to all the years and years of her trying not only get her self right , but trying to get me right , and also try to keep me happy ! Now , I wasnt sure at this point if I should have felt better or worse ? Better , Much better , I was slowly starting to take some responsibilty for what I had Created .

That was not easy for me to come to terms with . It was much easier to blame her , She left me ,
    She should have stayed .

So, At that point I realized that she had done more to help me than I had . I started to think back to when she started going to Abe discussions , really getting involved with this and living it daily , not just Once everyweek . Thats when I realized just how much this woman had grown and had actually started to really live life .

Luckily for me I was exposed to this from her , So I got on the computer and started googling Abe related stuff , Found this website , not sure if I had a plan at that point or not ? I started to read some posts , forums , all I kept saying to myself was , Man these fricking people are so happy and joyous and have such a different outlook on everything then I am used to . But I WANT IT !

So that was about 2 days ago , today I got on here again , next thing I know I was writing this .

This is my first of many posts , or whatever there called here , so please forgive me if I did anything out of place . Please just bare with me , I am EXTREMELY NEW TO THIS , ALSO VERY EXCITED !!!!!

My life up to this point has just been very few pockets here and there of FUN, JOY , AUTHENTIC SELF !
    I am ready to live that everyday ALL DAY ! Am I scared , Hell yeah , I am hoping some of you people will help me along the way Thank you so much for letting me get that out . I have NEVER EVER EVER , DONE anything like this before . Anyone who responds , Thank you in advance .

mmforevermm

Hello,

It sounds as if you tuned in and started listening to your inner being. Welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by manonamission View Post
    Then one day out of the blue , It was like something just went inside my head removed all
    the untruths, lies , made up drama , out of nowhere , I remember , just having to sit down
    and all I said was , I did this , This is what I have created . Not her , Me . I started to think back to all the years and years of her trying not only get her self right , but trying to get me right , and also try to keep me happy ! Now , I wasnt sure at this point if I should have felt better or worse ? Better , Much better , I was slowly starting to take some responsibilty for what I had Created .

You did this. We all create our on realities by choices we make in life. Many find it easier to place blame on others, rather than accept responsiblity for themselves. You have taken a major step in learning this. It may have been a rough process, but it was a process that brought you some relief and enlightment.

That was not easy for me to come to terms with . It was much easier to blame her , She left me ,
    She should have stayed .

You can't decide that she should have stayed that is control. You can focus on making changes within yourself and creating a very desirable lovable, funloving you. Start by developing a very loving relationship with yourself. Once you learn how to do that an sustain it then you will find that you will attract the right person into your life.

So, At that point I realized that she had done more to help me than I had . I started to think back to when she started going to Abe discussions , really getting involved with this and living it daily , not just Once everyweek . Thats when I realized just how much this woman had grown and had actually started to really live life .

Beautiful! Should you see or speak with her again, tell her how much you appreciate this growth that occurred and how she influenced it.

Luckily for me I was exposed to this from her , So I got on the computer and started googling Abe related stuff , Found this website , not sure if I had a plan at that point or not ? I started to read some posts , forums , all I kept saying to myself was , Man these fricking people are so happy and joyous and have such a different outlook on everything then I am used to . But I WANT IT !

These people are loving and beautiful and each person bring their love of self to the forum.

My life up to this point has just been very few pockets here and there of FUN, JOY , AUTHENTIC SELF !
    I am ready to live that everyday ALL DAY ! Am I scared , Hell yeah , I am hoping some of you people will help me along the way Thank you so much for letting me get that out . I have NEVER EVER EVER , DONE anything like this before . Anyone who responds , Thank you in advance .

This is a place for shareing and asking and guidance and self exploration. Fear is allowed, but the key is to let go of it and learn to love yourself and enjoy life.

mmforevermm

BEV , You just made my night I Love You You are the first person to read something of mine and respond , Thank you so much . I loved not only what you wrote but how you wrote it , So I knew exactly what you were talking about
    . Everything that you said really makes sense to me , Dont get me wrong , I have along way to go , and I know that . The important thing for me , Is I FINALLY HAVE A DIRECTION TO GO IN , I am excited that people like yourself are around to show me the way ...... YOU REALLY MADE MY NIGHT , THANKS BEV

manonamission