Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by manonamission View Post
    BEV , You just made my night I Love You You are the first person to read something of mine and respond , Thank you so much . I loved not only what you wrote but how you wrote it , So I knew exactly what you were talking about
    . Everything that you said really makes sense to me , Dont get me wrong , I have along way to go , and I know that . The important thing for me , Is I FINALLY HAVE A DIRECTION TO GO IN , I am excited that people like yourself are around to show me the way ...... YOU REALLY MADE MY NIGHT , THANKS BEV

manonamission

Many of still have a long road to travel. It is a journey of love. Take it one beautiful moment at a time! I appreciate very much your compliment! Have a beautiful evening and weekend!

Hello, I'm Christelle, I'm new in the forums, and come from France.

I have discovered Abraham reading "The law of Attraction" and watched all the videos. Abraham and listening to Esther make me feel better. Try to be in the Vortex the most as I can. Few weeks ago I was in and it was awesome, but these last days it's difficult but I try my best. Will probably need your help and your advices...

Much love to all.

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Hello, Christelle! Bienvenue au Forum! Moi aussi j'habite en France (nous sommes plusieurs ici sur le Forum...), mais je suis des States, en fait.

How about posting another little "hello" note, starting a new thread of your very own, in the "Tell Us About Yourself" sub-Forum? That's means people can greet you on your own thread:

http://www.abeforum.com/forumdisplay...about-yourself

Have fun!
    Last edited by Hands in the Clay; 10-06-2012 at 04:49 AM.

Newbie oldie...

Hi David,
    I know you know I've been around since May 2004.
    I'm now in Silicon Valley and decided this WOULD be a FUN place to get involved again.
    I keenly remember all the work we did for the quotes pages. Are those still around?
    Good to be here!
    Thanks,
    Leisuregoddess

[QUOTE=David;2] [align=center]Welcome to The Abe Forum! [/align] I am delighted and excited that you were attracted to The Abe Forum. I know you will find it an enriching, inviting, and FUN place.

What a pleasure to hear from you again, Leisuregoddess! Welcome to the forum! There are notes and quotes still on www.AbrahamAppreciators.com under workshop notes, years of them, and the Abe Quotes Yahoogroup, linked there too. It's all archived there on the Yahoogroups messages, 12 years of them! Enjoy!!

Do not be scared. Trust your instincts. Every day it will guide you if you stay in the love....no worries my friend. Stay focused, be happy, have a sweet journey!

Hi, I am new to the forum! A good friend told me about it. Abraham has and is changing my life! I am defiantly not use to sharing Abe with anyone, so this is a new experience for me

Everything will just get better and better for you!Just keep looking forward and what focus on yourself now! Appreciate what she brought to your life! Focus on the Good, its all around you!

SarahJ
    Hi, I'm Sarah and new to the Abe Forum today

Looking for support along my journey; a sort of mirror with people who have more understanding of where I am coming from.

Listening to Abraham for around 10 years I think, but still trying to release some of the same limiting thinking I was having when I first began; so that's my focus is to lay new pipes!

Looking forward to it.

Sarah

hi im shelly new to the forum and newly discovered abe! your all probably a lot more clued up than me ive been going through the youtube videos since yesterday and seeing I could do with making some major changes to my life! hoping I can make some friends and learn from you all xx