Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Emotional Guidance Scale & Processes Table

Emotional Guidance Scale & Processes Table

Hi, all you lovely Abe Forumers!

I am well aware that Abraham's latest advice is to simply get in the Vortex and then ... But a post of BobberBob's reminded me that there ARE still some co-creators working with the other processes from "Ask And It Is Given", and some who really don't see how they could ever "just get in the Vortex", so I feel inspired to re-post this wonderful link from one of LuvBug's threads over on the "old" forum:

From the long list of downloads on the page at http://whatanicewebsite.com/faces/downloads.htm

see

(right click link above to save)

The benefit of this table is that it gives a handy overview regarding which processes are - according to Abraham - best suited to which level on the Emotional Guidance Scale. This can be so VERY helpful in figuring out why a certain process might not be "working" - sometimes we really are "vibing out of range" of the process we are trying to implement without even realizing it!

I would also like to suggest to the Mods that this thread be made a sticky so that this practical tool does not get lost again amongst all the thousands of other wonderful posts here over time.

Christine

Thank you wonderful!

Thank you - this is so handy!

Oh, yes, handy it is, indeed! I still regularly consult my print-out, coffee stains and all! I am glad that others are benefiting from it, as well! THANK YOU, RAYMOND! Wherever you are!

Christine! This is an AMAZING tool, thank you for sharing it! And yes, thank you Raymond!

The vortex

Hello Christine,

I am getting what you mean about....what do I care? I will need to walk around with blinders on to keep the people out of my face that want to control my life.

I can honestly say I have never had anyone put it quite so well in my life. I have tried to have a conversation like this with others in the past only to find I am talking to the WALL. So I have conversations with myself. This forum is the first time anyone has even really known what the heck I am talking about.

So I am here now. That is a fabulous thing. How do I get into the Vortex? How do I feel good? I am using those tools provided and what is happening is so minute and I am in tremendous pain. I listened to the meditation tapes daily for a year.

DO I say I feel good? Do I close my eyes and breathe? Do I do nothing? Do I stretch? Do I listen to Abraham tapes? How does the change occur? Does it occur with help/ alone????? Will Iknow it when I see it? How does one feel good when one has pain all the time and the pain gets worse?

Tricia2. The best news is that getting into the vortex, getting happy, is not necessarily an action journey. It is necessarily an emotional journey.

You start my acknowledging that we live in a vibrational universe. Everything is vibration, everything is a reflection of how you are feeling. Feelings come first and foremost. The tricky part is that most of us have been trained to observe what is and then have a feeling response to that. That is backwards, according to Abraham.

So if it is true that how we feel is the cause and all else follows, it is no longer a matter of looking at what does not please us about our life and then being angry. It is now a matter of looking for what does please us, finding and holding on to genuinely good feelings and allowing LOA to then draw more and more of what feels good to match our new emotional feelings. This will take a little time. We are negative habitually by living within the families, societies, towns, and countries that we do. It will take some time to change around your predominately default emotional responses to your life, until they become deliberate.... deliberately good, fun, happy. And then it will take a little bit of time for LOA to catch up to you.

Abe has been talking a lot recently about coming to peace with where you are and not getting ahead of yourself by wanting things to change. But finding the pleasing aspect of your now, just because there is one. Not in order to improve it, fix it or get different.

Everyone you know, everything you own, every experience you experience has a good feeling aspect to it and a not so good feeling aspect to it. Your job is to focus your attention on the good and the appreciated side and let go of the not appreciated side.

This will allow you relief. This will allow you to come to a peace about your now. This will allow your perdominate feeling vibration to rise a little bit at a time so that you will feel a little bit better and a little bit better and a little bit better.

Hang out with us here on the forum. Listen to the recordings. Watch the YouTubes. Do what every you can to find and focus on what is pleasing and good about everything and everyone in your life. Then as time goes on you will feel better and then you will get better.

SheerLuckHolmes - I actually take a print screen of your posts and then make them my desktop background so that I can read them over and over again everytime I open my laptop!

I made my own version of the EGS chart..meme style!

I LOOOVEEEEEEEEEEE memes!