Thread: The Unfolding Of A Separation - Abe Style!

The Unfolding Of A Separation - Abe Style!

Sound the trumpets! Alert the heralds! Open the gates and lower the draw bridge!! Break out your most exquisite jewels! Adorn yourselves with your finest furs, velvets, cloaks, dresses! Bedeck yourselves in your most sexy lingerie, and the highest pair of heels you own! We have Visitors!!! Yes, Visitors of the Highest Order and we want to make them feel welcomed, adored, praised, venerated, and all around loved-up!! Who are they? What type of personage could create such a hullabaloo around her arrival? Well now, thought you’d never ask. Why don’t you take your beautifully festooned self right over to the nearest mirror and give your mane a shake; because, it’s YOU we’re celebrating! YOU we’re creating a feast for! YOU - The Mighty, Aligned, Farthest Reaching Expression of Source Energy in the Entire Universe - YOU!!!

Why all the jubilation? Well, this gal is in a jovial mood, and I figure, let’s spread the sunshine, shall we? Let’s share what has our heart dancing with alacrity to it’s own drummer. Let’s show each other, through the courage of our Becoming, how grand a life can be, how full, how big, how overflowing with Love.

The catalyst of my current “out of da park” expansion is my husband’s and my decision to move into the next step of Our Relationship, which for us, means separation. We are evolving, as we always have, but this time, this time.... we find that we are on different orbital trajectories, sometimes not even in the same solar system. Our desires have changed; what once fulfilled us, no longer makes the grade. And, we know that staying together is not serving either one of us. We also understand, that the most important part of life is dancing to that melody that makes your heart soar; soft shoeing to the strain of your Eternal Refrain, and dipping, deep, deeper, deepest into the vast font of the Universal Heartbeat.

It didn’t come as a shock to us, not once the initial words were uttered. It felt/feels like the perfect unfolding, and when you drill right down on it, we aren’t having fun anymore. We Love each other big and bad, that hasn’t changed; and, it’s that Love that is seeing us through this journey, wrapping itself around us, leading us, encouraging us, showing us the way forward. As for our separation, we are doing it ALL from a place of Feeling, we don’t take a step, not even a Mother-May-I?, until we are resolute in Feeling the right way to proceed.

We have a daughter who is 12 and we told her yesterday about us, about the Love we have for her and each other, and the changes that are afoot. We stressed that the story that is unfolding is Our Story, not her friend's parent's story, not society’s story, not anyone’s, but ours. Her seamless receiving of the news blew our minds, she turned it all immediately to the positive. She understands that the outward appearance might be redesigned, but the inner landscape remains unchanged, it is a field of luscious, verdant, fecund Love, tended to by each of us. WOW!

Now, don’t get me wrong, this gal has been on her knees more than once over the past 2 months, but even from that lowly vantage point, I knew I was expanding, I knew I was experiencing life fully. And then slowly, with one crawl, one step forward, I began making my way up the emotional ladder, to the home run of Alignment with my Broader Becoming. The familiar whoosh welcoming me, coupled with that delicious tingly sensation, bringing me and the world around me, into a place of Brighter Expression. Back in the Vortex where it’s All Good, where solutions abound, where life becomes lighter, freer and, I can feel and hear my heart sing again.

What have I learned through all of this? First, Alignment Is Paramount!!!!! Make no decisions, unless they are propelled by the fuel of Alignment and Knowing, period!! Don’t reset your internal clock to match that of anyone, but yourself. Don’t make a move, take a breath, or swallow, until you feel whole, complete, resolute in your understanding of the Broader Part of YOU! IOW - In the Vortex, yes to decisions (inspired action), out of the Vortex, wait it out until the next time In. A simple code to live by and always, always, always spot on, no exceptions - ever!

Secondly, don’t talk to anyone outside your Abe Circle until you fully understand the unfolding that you not only initiated, but are a star player in. The explanation of your journey from the vantage point of an implacable Abe Devotee, with an innate understanding of the Laws of the Universe, will only confuse the average citizen. They’ll think you’re on drugs; really, really good drugs, as they attempt to get their head around your story. It all seems to far out, too weird, too nice, too easy, too loving. And then, the inevitable will occur, they will attempt to proffer their advice, based on their hideous experiences or that of someone else they know, all of which, has nothing to do with you. They will warn you, prod you and poke at you, looking for dirt on you or your partner.

So, be very, very steadfast when it comes to residing in Your Broader Aspect -IOW, B in the V!!!! - and then, and only then, take it out into the world, as you see fit. Because then, while happily ensconced in your Vortex, you can sink into the easy chair of your Expansive Knowing and, what they say, matters not. You see them as loving you, from their vibrational set point, wherever that may be; and, you can fully appreciate them for that. After all, they think they are helping, and they are actually, because they just reaffirm what we already know, down to the marrow in our bones, that WE, YOU and I, are Gods, fully expressing on the physical plane!! You won’t be tempted to validate, verify, or vociferously argue your side. Because my Dear, Dear Friends, when we get down to it, or should I say, when we get up to our exalted perch, then We Realize, We Know, We Ooze with The Understanding that it’s all about The Love Baby!!!! And, until you have drunk from the font of the Gods, this unique understanding of the Universe cannot be explained to someone who has never experienced the Grace, that comes with that level of Knowing.

Throughout this process, I have been clear with myself that being in my Vortex is the only way I am going to make the best decisions and above all, feel really good. I have been spoiled with my time in the Vortex over the past few years! I have raised the bar, and continue to do so on a daily basis and, nothing less suits me now. I am a fiend around getting back to that yummy, expansive, open, free flowing state of heart, body and mind. When I am Out, feeling oh, so shitty, I take a moment, inhale, exhale and then, fall up, into my Broader Knowing. From that Eternal Vantage Point, high a-top Mount Olympus, all seems to be going wonderfully. There are no problems, only solutions bookended by Artful Allowing and Deliberate Creating. I am owning fully that my human aspect is a small part of the whole and that my personality, and my reality based mind, are here to do the sifting and sorting, but really, I am leaving the driving of this luxury vehicle to my Broader Self.

What I know is that this process would have been a hell of a lot messier, more painful, more uncertain had it not been for my knowledge of the Laws of the Universe, The Teachings of Abraham and, the Love of my Abe-a-Licious Family. The Friends of My Heart and Soul, were for me a mirror into my deepest understanding of who I am and why I am alive. It was their adoring me, enfolding me in their Knowing, their Love, and Appreciating me, that has given me the clarity and the resoluteness that I am spewing forth now! Really, Friendship of the highest order is what I am talking about and, it doesn’t get better than that!!!

So, from one God to another, let’s have a celebration, shall we? Let’s turn up the music, push back the furniture, roll up the carpet, and unleash our Broader, Majestic, Mighty, Empowered, Robust selves onto the world. Let us sink into the Sweet Spot of our Knowing, from which all wisdom pours forth. Let us take each other in our arms and celebrate our expansion and above all, our recognition of a God in human form. And most of all, most of all, most of all, never forget who we are! The Leading Edge Denizens who, through sending our perspectives forward into form, have created a ride like no other in this entire Universe. Let us sail together, beyond the sunset, beyond the baths of all the Western Stars......where we shall drink life to the lees!! And then, tossing our glasses into the fire, we will do it again, and again, and again.

Oh, the joy!

Alchemist

Alas... a knowing

Hey there you are!! I was preparing for your arrival just a day or two ago when my radar cried out "Where is alchemy?" to which my left brain responded "Alchemy, you don't know Alchemy -why are you expecting her to write to you?" of course my right brain is THE know it all (or feel it all) and just felt you were close by!!! so here you are finding your way in this new "in love" that has shown you who you are!!! Who everyone else really is!! Life is good from the vortex and everyone is savory no matter what... it' the ride, truly, that shows us we are and that we can indeed truly live our lives to the fullest extent of who we are and are becoming!!! I send you happy wishes and a song - "Truly" by Lionel Richie - to you and your highest self - where everyone that you love is embraced by your knowing who you really are and may you bask in the feelings that your freedom of perspective gives you from the vortex! Sing, dance and play in the knowing that you are adored and forever fresh!!
    Cheers to you and see in the vortex!!!

Expansion, in all its many forms, is the name of the game. Well done.

This is the best thing I've ever read!

Good on ya, Alchemist!
    i too seem to be moving out of a relationship and i am most often in the vortex and feeling happy and trusting.
    what a cool deal to have a partner who also operates from this understanding! i congratulate you in your recognition of who you really are and i encourage you and your hubby in your continued choice of JOY!

May your dominant intent be to feel GOOD!

-Lisa

Much love to you Alchemist!

Quote Originally Posted by honeypie View Post
    This is the best thing I've ever read!
    I second that. Thank you, Alchemist.

Ah .... I love thinking of you (the visual is a little fuzzy as we have never met!) and knowing that at least while you write you are shoring up a reality for you ... and that that is all you are concerned with... where your focus is... this forum (to me) is a place of telling it like it is or telling it like it is.... I mean it is all my perception and perspective... and so as I was writing this morning - my mind wondered to you and to your dear lovely family... I walked through the thoughts of how you see one another in the vortex or not, how when the words come tumbling out that don't please you, you arrange them on until they do... like the magnet letters on the fridge... I thought of how you see one another as source and how you remind yourself that that is who you are and who your beloved's are as well... who they really are... and isn't life amazing that you are interacting and witnessing each other as source ... what a gift to each other even in these moments of finding and aligning with new perspectives about life and one another.... so cheers to you, my friend, my mirror self, my inner me... and love to you in the joy you are to the universe... may the moments of celebration that exist just for you - be many and often!!!