Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Amazing how it works! I manifested a lottery win

Quote Originally Posted by lacontessa View Post
    Wow, what an awesome idea! Does anyone know if there are any similar automatic lotto entries in the US (or California)?
    Yes I think so too that way we don't need to focus on it every week, I would def check to see if this is the case in the USA I would believe that it would be.

I've recently been working on the subject of money sorting out my stuff surrounding it menifesting large amounts. I've also recently started playing the lottery again which I haven't done in years back then I set up an account online to play but not auto but today I had came across an email that was sent months back saying I need to update my info for my lotto account thats when the idea hit me set up an auto then I saw this post and thats what jumped out at me the fact she was on auto coooooooooooooooool i think.

x

Quote Originally Posted by lacontessa View Post
    Wow, what an awesome idea! Does anyone know if there are any similar automatic lotto entries in the US (or California)?
    Yes, you can here in Virginia and we have the Mega Millions and I know that California has it too so you should be able to do so. Go to the website for mega millions or California lottery to set it up. Good luck.

Hope its ok to post here. I wanted to ask you guys somthing I'm new to this forum and the Abe teaching however not really to LOA I knew I was doing somthing when I menifested things consciously but didn't know what was going on however I've been working on the subject of money recently and have realised that when I imagin/think about having large amounts of money I get this uncomfortable feeling like a nervous feeling b-cos I'm attaching what I can do with these large amounts of money to the money I'm imagining which gets me nervous/uncomfortable if that makes sense (selfworth springs to mind) have taken a confidence knock of recent and I'm working on that however
    an idea came to mind just the other day that if I see money for what it is meaning it's paper, coins, I actaully feel alot more confortable imagining myself having large amounts of it seeing it stack up in my account I guess my question is does seeing money like this take away anything from me menifesting it I mean if I'm dettached from what I can do with this money I guess what I saying Is would I menifest money with no value ie money that I can not spend lol (although I know it has value but I'm not soooo attachted to the value of wat i can do with it).

Oh I hope I'm making sense to everyone lol

x

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus1702 View Post
    Hope its ok to post here. I wanted to ask you guys somthing I'm new to this forum and the Abe teaching however not really to LOA I knew I was doing somthing when I menifested things consciously but didn't know what was going on however I've been working on the subject of money recently and have realised that when I imagin/think about having large amounts of money I get this uncomfortable feeling like a nervous feeling b-cos I'm attaching what I can do with these large amounts of money to the money I'm imagining which gets me nervous/uncomfortable if that makes sense (selfworth springs to mind) have taken a confidence knock of recent and I'm working on that however
    an idea came to mind just the other day that if I see money for what it is meaning it's paper, coins, I actaully feel alot more confortable imagining myself having large amounts of it seeing it stack up in my account I guess my question is does seeing money like this take away anything from me menifesting it I mean if I'm dettached from what I can do with this money I guess what I saying Is would I menifest money with no value ie money that I can not spend lol (although I know it has value but I'm not soooo attachted to the value of wat i can do with it).

Oh I hope I'm making sense to everyone lol

x
    Abraham talks about money like breathing air in and out. You receive money in the increments that you desire for something specific. If you want to take a trip somewhere but you don't have the money, you set your intention to take the trip and the money or the means to take the trip will manifest. I think that the reason for this is because the majority of people do have some "fear" of having large amounts of money all at once because we haven't and therefore all kinds of resistance comes up. If we gradually receive the money that we need for things over time then we get accustomed to the gradual increase in wealth and it doesn't seem so overwhelming. JMO

Awesome story about the lotto. I am trying that myself.. I guess the trick is that when we just forget about things and just enjoy our lives, wonderful things manifest... Yet when we attach and cling to everything (with worry or concern usually) it hinders the manifestations.... I guess the point is to just enjoy...

http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...hristmas-magic.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveabraham View Post
    Yes, you can here in Virginia and we have the Mega Millions and I know that California has it too so you should be able to do so. Go to the website for mega millions or California lottery to set it up. Good luck.
    Hmm don't think there's a way to do it automatically in CA yet (although these things have a way of manifesting after I've identified that I'd like them ) but I did get some winning scratchers for Christmas and some monetary gifts I wasn't expecting at all, so there you go! I have a page torn out of a magazine up in my room that says, "EASY MONEY" and I am really feeling this money-magnet thing lately.

Quote Originally Posted by actualize81 View Post
    I guess the trick is that when we just forget about things and just enjoy our lives, wonderful things manifest... Yet when we attach and cling to everything (with worry or concern usually) it hinders the manifestations.... I guess the point is to just enjoy...
    Yes, yes, yes. Feel good, let go, and go with the flow.

Letting go is the hardest part. Its scary. You worry that if I let go, the universe will think I am letting go of the desire or will forget that I wanted what I wanted and then you'll never get it. Not true.

Letting go takes time and experience. One day, you will give up and naturally let go... and then maybe a few days, probably a few months later, there it'll be and you'll realize why. Or, you'll just naturally forget about it, and there it is. Or, somehow you'll just trust the universe.

However you reach there and however long it takes, when you finally get it it will feel amazing and life will just enfold in front of your very eyes.

I have finally hit the place where I can let go (which is why I know how good it feels). And whether I get my desire or not, I know I will be ok. My desire hasn't come yet and it may never come - I'm not even sure if its possible according to the law (it involves a specific person). But all other things around me are falling into place magically. And even if that desire doesn't come true, I know deep in my heart that there is something even better.

If you have already let go, you know what I'm talking about! If not, jump on the bandwagon. It'll be a blast, I promise . I'm still learning the ropes, but its great over on this side!

This post is TOTAL drift wood for me! I came here just to post in the 'daily manifestation' thread. A few weeks ago, I past a Mega Millions lotto billboard and the winning pot was up to 100+ (not sure on exact numbers.) My lucky number is 23, so I though how great it would be if it got up to 230million and how I'd buy a ticket then. Well, driving around I keep my eye on that billboard and it creep up and up and up. Today I checked the site, and mega millions is at 237million! woohoo, my lucky number and lucky number 7! So of course I got me a ticket. I've been in the vortex sense I got the ticket, so I'm sure some money (even if its not lotto money) is coming my way soon.

Checked the NJ lotto website, their FAQ says they don't have an automatic plan and have no plans to make one

Congratulations Froggie!!! What a great manifestation.

@txs
    Your posting is really what I needed to remind myself to let go. I know the feeling of letting go. And I agree with you it is such sweet relief. I often practised letting go in relationship issues with great success! Knowing that I will always be ok no matter what is phantastic.

Much love free flowing