Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: JoshuaDM

the only thing that comes close other than Brahms is individual track repeat

1. meeting an INFJ on-line recently, sooo fun!
    2. getting an email from Perelandra friend
    3. and text from other friend wanting to know about the grief ritual
    4. mark group leaders training can happen by skype!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!! I manifested that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    5. and it's taught by SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!
    6. MOZART!!!!!!!! did I mention that this is the greatest piece ever? I'm surprised it's legal oh god
    7. Basquing in the fascinating information about Basque country from yesterday, how they held onto their indigenous practices until the inquisition and beyond
    8. 12:16 fun internet conversation with someone about wumming which is half whistling and half humming--whoever you are, you are fabulous and made me smile!
    9. getting to mastermind with Aber, finding in reflection where my resistances are, how I can shift thoughts and look at things even more open-to-source-ly!
    10 the part where he changes back to the major key so unexpectedly in the middle of hte development--oh god!
    11. finding my purpose again within the Alexander Technique
    12. My housemate joining the meetup I'm in unexpectedly! what a manifestation

I was WRONG about Mozart--symphony 39 isn't hte best one, it's symphony 34 OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG it's just sick how genius this thing is

I manifested getting this sound-amplifying thingamabob to work on my computer to take Mozart beyond what it had been before, at least volume-wise--and just now i manifestd it crashing but I just know that as I raise my vibe back up whcih is impossible not to do when listening to Mozart I'll align with having it work again. It felt SOOOOO good to have an extra couple of split decibels of volume, to be really filled iwth the music. Everything is always working out for me.

nailed it.

Now i just need to remember not to have the volume all the way up on my computer when I start the thing. maybe that's what source was trying to tell me...

* it feels soooooo good to have the Mozart, to raise my vibe deliberately more and more and more so that it sounds more and more and more and more beautiful and I feel better and better and better
    * I am so fortunate and blessed and such a great creator of satisfaction to have this in my life OMG
    * I love the idea of creating more satisfying experiences this week, things that really hit the spot
    * I love the idea of leaving it wide open what the experiences might be
    * I love the idea of having my head not compressing my spine, of less and less and less and less compression, increment by increment, nanoparticle by nanoparticle, and jaw
    * I love the moments when the floor looke differnt around me
    * the feeling of the floor as supporting, not simply support
    * the feeling of being at the center of my universe, free to take my time

* I love the feeling of uplifting, of many people focusing together in a mass
    * I love the clarity of the Abe meetup, the clarity that came through me, responding to their questions
    * I love the giving of an experience, the focusing on the immediate experience of emotion they were having in the moment and seeing, sensing, experiencing, learning through what really teaches, about how thought affects emotion and leads to manifestation
    * I love the sense of the clarity and possibility of the non-Abe gathering today but only Abers showed up
    * I love remembering the Abe-gathering-ness that's in my vortex
    * I love the feeling of it and love knowing that I'm attracting what matches that feeling, no need to know the hows of it or the possibles or impossibles
    * I love knowing this information, I love that I am so blessed in this life to have rendezvoused with the information about the universal laws, I love that they are true, I love that anything that can be thought can be lived, I love that anything is possible in this life.
    * I love how good I've felt in this time-space reality in many moments
    * I love how I've learned so many ways I can shift my vibration
    * I love how I've gotten so able to detect the places where I can refine my focus and let go, I love the idea that it's all about letting go and letting go and letting go, and how clear a sense I have of what that really means, and how I have so much more to learn about what it means
    * I love how satisfying the good things are
    * I love my relationship with my Inner Being
    * I love that my Inner Being gets me, every time
    * I love that my Inner Being creates what my rockets of desire want, every time.

I love the Queen of Hearts dream. I love how moving and strong and solid that felt. I love the smallness of the Queen and the largeness of the emotion. I love the beauty of the ritual, I love the genius of the artistry of how the symbolism was chosen and arranged, the simplicity of it , familiarity, normalcy, ordinariness.

Queen of Hearts Ritual Poem

I so needed the Grief Ritual, but no ride came.
    Instead, injury, no one calling me back.

I went through the doors of the stone palace,
    I don’t know why but I said, “I call the Queen of Hearts,”

And threw my card deep into the darkness.
    A woman came forward. She had light-colored hair,

A bit plump, not strutting, not forceful,
    But she straightened, moved, inspired by the call.

She knelt before me. She played the Queen of Hearts.
    “What do you desire, subject?” she asked of me.

“It’s to pour my heart out to you!” I sobbed,
    “I've so needed Queen of Hearts to love me

"With red and not with grey philia.
    “And have needed and not merely wanted pleasure,

“But thought there was no goddess and no god
    "Anywhere who would say I deserved hearts.

She was small, yet her power august,
    Magic and ordinary as a playing card.

Landlady's three-year-old granddaughter sang the most Abish song, strumming on a guitar:

This air is beautiful
    This is a good song
    I love the good times
    I love the really good times
    I love the guitar
    Did you see the guitar?
    Did you see the guitar?

Most. Abish. Song. Ever.

Raising vibe on following impulses
    1--I don't know where they'll lead sometimes
    2--I'm afraid that I'll be led to do things that are too normal and bad-feeling
    3--I don't like the time pressure

1--they are leading me to one next step, not years of commitments
    2--they are from Source, my Inner Being who knows what _I_ want as well as what the "normal" person wants
    3--I get plenty of chances, Source is infinite