Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: healed eyesight

Pawel
    Thanks ellenyo, reading your post actually made me feel a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pi3rp0ljako View Post
    Also, i find out that the process wasn't at all about thinking " i'm gonna heal! i can do it" or picturing yourself healthy! it is really about releasing resistances and find a better feeling, to feel better all the time, and then, only then, your body is going better and better and you don't have anything to do about it except letting your energy flow freely in you so it can heal anything.
    yup yup yup! deserved repeating!

Thumbs up

Hello everyone, i am happy that you find my post helpful.
    someone wrote me a private message and i think what i told her can be valuable to you, so i am just going to rephrase it for you

Some of you said " i want to know what you told yourself to do this, or how did you do it"
    Well from what you are asking, i think you didn't really get, not in an intellectual way but in physical, i mean in an intuitive understanding how creating your reality works. I don't mean to be rude at all!
    Healing, vibrational healing is not at all about healing.
    I just progressively passed from a disease reality, going along with Belief/toughts/emotions/feelings that corresponds to another vibrational reality where everything is all right.
    I didn't repeated mantras, or convinced my self of anything.I just progressively changed my state of mind, mostly by paying attention to the now moment and how i am directing my energy in this moment.
    Your point of power is in the now! It's right now that you are creating a future.
    So instead of repeating the same thing over and over and say that you are stuck just change slowly the routine.
    Look at what you do/ think or say it is very important and has much much power over your reality.
    Pay very much attention to what you are focusing on, to what you are talking about because you are self-hypnotising.
    The thing is that you are already healed, rich and happy but you (most of us do it) keep creating the same mental resistance that makes you feel that you are stuck.But you're not!(really) Remove the mental barreers from well being and nothing will prevent it from you, and the only thing you will be able to experience will be well-being in every part of your life.

Remember: stress is always self-imposed. Only you can cut yourslef from your inner source of well-being.
    But i know this is a big job, and i think we all have to do it so we just have to go slowly and progressively.
    I hope i was clear enough

so basically you incrementally changed your belief by turning your attention from unwanted and just turning positive as much as possible?

Pi3rp0ljako, I love what you said

I just progressively passed from a disease reality, going along with Belief/toughts/emotions/feelings that corresponds to another vibrational reality where everything is all right.
    I think the modern western medicine mostly considers people as "bodies" that go through life and unevitably will get worn out and will start to break. I always thought it's kinda rediculis but I think I was maybe pushing against it in some ways..... Easy flow... That sounds soooo much better!!!!

Hey sunshine i have to say that i also have a very bad opinion of western medicine. They have some very good things but in my opinion...
    Well they are just totally wrong on many subjects and worst of all, they think they are the only one right and they tend to restrein other medicines...
    And for my concern, i don't get at all into the AIDs things(as well as many other things). You believe what you want, it is a choice.
    But because what you believe tends to become true, and what you fear the most you attract, well... guess what happens!!!
    I am not going to blame this kind of thinking because it would be downstream and anyway, people tend to do what they think is right but god, i despise them....
    Don't take their opinions for granted.
    I have healed many things they consider incurables.And i can say that my health is now far , far better than most of the so-called health experts.
    However , true healing comes from the changing of your vibration and no medecine can do that for you, not even naturopathy or anything. Even spiritual healers cannot really do it for you.(at least from what i have seen in my experience)
    As abraham says " get in the vortex". Get in the vortex, and the more you will stay there, the more your health will improve.
    But of course, to free yourself from medecines, you have to be able to master your vibration and your mind.So you could consider that western medecines is true for people who never took control of their vibrations.
    I don't condamn western medecine, i condamn the belief that it holds...and their willing to stay blind to true healing.
    Did you know that many people who realised healing on themselves ( like niro markoff who healed "aids") talked to doctors, were studied by them and then totally ignored?
    It is really really pleasant to talk with like minded people! Where i live, few people get what we are talking about.
    But it is their problem , not mine They can die if they want i really don't give a damn. They can live in a dangerous, grey world where you have to be sick, powerless, and have no trust in themselves... That is their choice!!

To conclude, i would say that from my experience, it is perfectly useless to try to convince people that they can heal themselves, or that a condition is curable. Surprisingly, some people, even those who are trully sick, are very resistant to this kind of idea and they would insist really strongly on the fact that they are victims, or that it is fatality, or even that you are crazy. I tend to understand that it is really their choice to create this kind of life and despite of what we could think about it they are no victims at all.( not even of a belief system)
    Last edited by Pi3rp0ljako; 06-24-2011 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pi3rp0ljako View Post
    Also, i find out that the process wasn't at all about thinking " i'm gonna heal! i can do it" or picturing yourself healthy! it is really about releasing resistances and find a better feeling, to feel better all the time, and then, only then, your body is going better and better and you don't have anything to do about it except letting your energy flow freely in you so it can heal anything.
    Thank you for sharing! I can feel the purity of the knowing that you have gained about this. Thatīs very rare, and very powerful!

I believe you, man, give me aids and cancer both and $4000 and I"ll be better from both in a month. Lyme disease, which I had, was harder to beat. I still like my dog and pony shows (I actually looked that up, and it doesn't mean whatI thought it meant, a total illusion, it actually sounds like it would have been really beautiful, an amazing experience for people who had never gotten to see trained ponies before--but that's another thread) but I have no doubt that I could get thorugh it. I might not have the willingness to bother to live, but I completely believe it's possible.

For me, money is so much harder to change beliefs on...

I'm very happy for you that you have gotten so well, and I hope you will continue and find the journey facinating, fun, inspiring, meaningful, and good-feeling! I've just herad they have an immortality drug in Russia--it doesn't make you invicnble but it stops the aging process, which is something the body does, not something that simply happens. There are crocodiles and turtles that don't have the gene for this process, and the drug is supposed to stop expression of that gene or something. Those crocodiles live until they get in a freak accident or in some other way decide to rejoin source energy.

When you say, "Go beyond Abraham," what do you mean? in what direction? on which subjects?

Thanks for sharing this story.

quote:
    >i have healed myopia and i do have now 10/10 on each eye. i healed acnea, >chronic insomnia, deep hate and anxiety, also a shaking problem.

This is great to hear.

Question: How did you heal the deep hate? I get that you went to a better feeling place in the moment, but could you be more specific with that issue?? For example, let's say you were sucked into a mood of deep hate that seemed completely justified, what would you tell yourself or do *in that mood* or in that moment, to nudge yourself out of it in a way that became permanent?

I've just herad they have an immortality drug in Russia-
    That is quite interesting! Since I am originlly from Russia, maybe I have it already in me!? ... Haha!!