Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do we shift our perspective (our consciousness) into parallel universes?

Do we shift our perspective (our consciousness) into parallel universes?

Please help give me more clarity with these concepts!

Are we “attracting” energies that we are a match to, “toward” us?
    In other words, I am happy; therefore all things in my Vortex that make me happy “come” to me. With my practiced attention to any subject, the Universe delivers circumstances, conditions, experiences, other people, and all manner of things that match my habitual dominant vibration.

Or, are we “moving” toward the energies/vibrations that we are a match to?
    I am happy; therefore I enter into an alternate Universe where the energies/vibrations match mine, and where my “things” are waiting for me. I have to get into alignment with what I want, so I am the one who moves toward what is wanted? Does this mean there is no creation, manifestation or attraction... only reality surfing?

This is what happens when I listen to other channelled entities, like Bashar, who is similar to Abraham! I’m confused, and hope I’m not confusing anyone else!

I hear Abraham talk about "projecting" a part of ourselves into this reality and "beaming" the signal of who we are, which I think is the same thing. I see it as our broader self is projecting the vortex version of us into this reality, and our physical self is allowing it or not, based on how we're vibrating. They talk about us molding the energy. The vortex version of us is present and real, and what manifests resembles that to the extent that we allow it.

I think I remember Abraham responding to a questioner who asked about this by saying that you can call them parallel realities if you like, if that's what makes sense to you. It is a valid way of describing the myriad choices in perception available to us all. Vortex reality, parallel reality - tomato, to-mah-to

Quote Originally Posted by a_muchness View Post
    I think I remember Abraham responding to a questioner who asked about this by saying that you can call them parallel realities if you like, if that's what makes sense to you. It is a valid way of describing the myriad choices in perception available to us all. Vortex reality, parallel reality - tomato, to-mah-to
    PERFECT answer for me .... I watched that Bashar video too and wondered. Didn't think too much about it though. I just figured it must be semantics.

And to make it more confusing ... or less so, here is what Deepak Chopra says: You and I are essentially infinite choice-makers. In every moment of our existence, we are in that field of all possibilities where we have access to an infinity of choices.

You are pulsing out a vibrational frequency via your state of being. By acting out and holding the state of being as if your desired reality was already here is how you attract these circumstances into your experience. This version of reality was/is always here. Now you can perceive it by this shift in frequency

Quote Originally Posted by WriteNow View Post
    Please help give me more clarity with these concepts!

Are we “attracting” energies that we are a match to, “toward” us?
    In other words, I am happy; therefore all things in my Vortex that make me happy “come” to me. With my practiced attention to any subject, the Universe delivers circumstances, conditions, experiences, other people, and all manner of things that match my habitual dominant vibration.

Or, are we “moving” toward the energies/vibrations that we are a match to?
    I am happy; therefore I enter into an alternate Universe where the energies/vibrations match mine, and where my “things” are waiting for me. I have to get into alignment with what I want, so I am the one who moves toward what is wanted? Does this mean there is no creation, manifestation or attraction... only reality surfing?
    I think it's both...I think we are both moving toward, AND attracting. It's called "confluence of energy" ...
    Remember, Abraham has said many times that we are not creating THINGS, but creating a NEW VERSION OF OURSELVES, as we shift our vibration...SO, perhaps there is NO EXTERIOR REALITY at all, other than what we personally exteriorize by matching up with like vibrations.

Mindblowing to think about!
    -C

I think both. You are like a tuning fork and when you by choice of thoughts send out a signal anything that matches that vibrate and the signal will match you and you will rendevous with them. Look at the utube resonation life like a tuning fork great physical example.
    I think my vibrational training is in the infancy stage as I learn to focus and when I tune myself more in the way that my inner being does I will attract a vastly improved physical experience in the body that I am in. In some ways other versions or frequencies or parallel universes are vibrating with the the higher source like focus and if I tune myself with those thoughts I will be having that physical experience. Abraham has said sometimes something like your life doesn't turn around but you turn around and see it when you are a vibrational match. Tuning into the positives of someone is a way get a better version or dimension from them.
    Accepting ourselves as eternal with complete power over our worldy experience and adventures and it only costs thoughts to get to whereever we want to go would be a great think to hope expect believe and ultimately know but you have to experience as life teaches not words.
    Great topic.

I think it's a rendezvous (meeting). It's a co-creation, you are moving toward the energies AND the energies are moving toward you in this rendezvous of co-creation! It's a meeting and the universe is arranging things to happen at the right moment. It is your universal manager. Abraham Hick's always explain this by using these words...

That being said, I also loved this answer:

Quote Originally Posted by a_muchness View Post

Thank you for your input, honeypie, a-muchness, achwiegut, Proteus and Arpee!

Angelman66 said: we are not creating THINGS, but creating a NEW VERSION OF OURSELVES, as we shift our vibration...SO, perhaps there is NO EXTERIOR REALITY at all, other than what we personally exteriorize by matching up with like vibrations.”

If I understand this correctly, we create a new version of ourselves by shifting our vibration, and then we move to match up with like vibrations. So, yes, like you said, I think we are both moving toward, AND, attracting/creating. The possibility that here is NO EXTERIOR REALITY makes sense, if one considers that everything that happens to us is Subjective, coming only from our individual perceptions. We experience only what we’re focussed upon!

Dude said: your life doesn't turn around but you turn around and see it when you are a vibrational match.”

This correlates with what Angelman66 said. We turn around (by creating a new version of ourselves), and then we see (or move to) what we are a vibrational match to.

You know what’s really mind blowing, Angelman66, is this paragraph from Bashar!

“As you change your present (by changing your present beliefs) you are “shifting” into a different parallel reality and that different parallel reality has its own “future” and “past”. Said another way, when you change your present, you are likewise also changing your past and your future. That is, you are shifting to a totally different hologram which contains its own “past” that is consistent with its “present”, and also its own “future” which is likewise consistent with its “present.” You create the past and the future from the here and now.”

Write now your bashar quote is really great! Thank you!