Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Virtual Reality of an Abraham Cruise

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Done. Yes, this is a worthy sticky. Thanks for the story and suggestion.
    Awesome! Thank you David!

I just read this again because it seemed like a good thing to do. . Maybe others can add stories.

I think walking across the walkway onto the ship has got to be of the most exciting parts!!! A fun mix of "I'm finally here!" and "oh wow, this is gonna be good"

Oh Ilovecake What a beautiful virtual reality cruise. I am going to be reading this one more than once.

The picture you painted was absolutely PERFECT!!! And I can remember and delight in each and every event.... Thank you so much for the perfect remembrance.... very much appreciated!

Georgelle- is that your balcony and is that plexiglass? Oh, I will get to see what a balcony actually looks like when I go to Alaska. OK. Now I can relax.

Yes!!! That's exactly what it looks like! It's cozy, and most of all, it is so refreshing to be able to step out onto your balcony, and breathe the wonderful sea air... it is totally exhilarating....and when its nighttime, you can feel the rhythm of the ship, moving and swaying, and somehow you get lost in it... it's almost like it doesn't even matter what time it is, you are so focused on the moment of pleasure that it is given you.... you are soooo aligned with who you really are.... you see the sky, stars that you have never even seen before, and you realize that you are truly ONE

OH! I almost forgot.... you remember that you have a wonderful day tomorrow, and tomorrow and tomorrow, with all the wonderful people that you have met on this cruise.... The wonderful people that have found ABRAHAM ... and live day to day, with the unending and simple truth that The Universe knows me, and the Universe Adores me, and if I will allow it, I will feel the LOVE, that flows to me and through me. I am always seen, I am always understood, and I'm always LOVED!!!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    You know what, you wonderful people?
    All over sudden I´m sooo inspired to start my new novel!!! And I will "be there", in writing all this. I´ll be feeeeeling it. Thanks sooo much for all your descriptions, you incredibly inspired me!

-Off, to write a huge "new story"!!!

(ANYONE who is inspired to add more details: YES; MOOOOORE, please!!!! )

Yes exactly Gorgelle, were you on the Panama one too? Oh i love the motion of the ship... Sooo wonderful! Michelle