Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819

Thread: $60,000 out of thin air!

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidSapphire View Post
    I don't know if I should continue posting this stuff here or in my own thread or what..
    I'd recommend that you open your own thread.

...but I will be applying this in the future!
    Good for you.

Ha! Your mentioning Firefly is kind of a sync for me. I wasn't looking for any signs related to it but a few days ago our internet went out so we couldn't watch Netflix. And we really wanted to watch something! We thought we'd bust out some of our old DVD's and make use of our underused DVD player . So I walked over and most of our DVDs are MIA but I saw our set of the Firefly series and smiled and thought, oh yeah. That was a great show, I'll have to rewatch that sometime. So in a way your mentioning the show is a sync

In regards to the confusion despite the signs, I think you have to look to the signs as evidence that you're in alignment. Which is the only thing that matters. I wouldn't attach them to the guy. The only "sign" I'd attach to the guy is how much fun you're having with him and how much you feel like yourself when you're with him.

This guy with the Firefly signs could just be a way of showing you that you're close and on track, just keep feeling good and honing.

Alternatively, your thinking too hard about whether he's the right fit could be taking you out of the vortex and he may be the guy you're looking for but because you're not relaxing into it, you're not ready to see him that way yet.

I would just focus on him, or other guys you meet, as friends, not as a potential mates. Not because he or they can't be. But because in trying to figure out if he's the one, you're not living your life fully - you're not being in the vortex. You're trying to puzzle him out, which is more problem oriented, instead of enjoying him which puts you in the solution oriented state.

So maybe try the friend angle, it takes your mind off trying to find the "right" person and making it work, and puts it on finding the person that you are having fun with and are drawn to.

One other thing about signs. I used to be confused about them as well. But someone on the forum (I don't remember who) said to focus less on the physical signs and focus more on the emotional signs. So instead putting weight on Firefly popping up, put more weight on how you feel when you see a couple together. If you feel good when you see them, how often do you generate those good feelings? If you keep attracting situations that make you feel love or loved or however you'd like to feel in a relationship, that would be a stronger sign.

Well, I am confused... Hah. I shortly after I made this post I met someone who had 'signs' all over him and I rushed to meet him. And we had a nice time but no, he wasn't my soulmate, nor did we click on any soulmate level. He was ITV, but not "the one". He claimed to attract people in transition, I guess I was one of the ones he attracted. I haven't heard from him since. So I don't know what to make of that.... hum. Don't know! I am honing my LOA usage though so I am excited to figure it out.

I just reread Sunshine's original post. Wow, wow, wow. That generated some wonderful feelings!