Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: $60,000 out of thin air!

Awesome story

Quote Originally Posted by Resilience&Love View Post
    I am stuck with this too lol. I was reading AAIIG and in process #13 Abraham says that there are two ends of the stick; abundance and lack of. Sometimes we think we are focusing on the subject and attracting when in fact we're focusing and feeling the lack. What the hell...how do I differentiate? I can't even understand my feelings anymore to be honest. I was feeling great in Dec-Jan last year, now I feel like crap again about money and no job. I just want to switch off I give up.
    Think about the love of your life, or and old flame for like 2 minutes.
    Then think of your mom/child whoever dying a horrible death.

You'll then get it.

"PROOF of what Abe says: we are all just a "laugh" away from letting a whole bunch of good stuff in! I have been on that doorstep for MONTHS. Months! And the door was only a few questions away?? Crazy, man."

Sunshine, this reminds me of something Abraham said in the Seattle 2012 workshop (I believe) where they talk about how Esther, while on an airplane, decided to write in a notebook four things that she wanted to happen that she'd been wanting for a while, and within the the next two or three days every single one came to her in the perfect unfolding. Esther laughed and said something along the lines of "why did it ever take me so long to write those things down?!" To which Abraham replied that writing them down was part of the unfolding process.. She'd been moving towards them for a while, that was just another part of her grid filling in on her way to them.

I love the questions you asked yourself, I'm going to start doing them too!

California, USA World Citizen, Love Everyone!
    Thanks Universe for reminding me of what I KNOW here! What do I want to experience today? What is the BEST outcome in all "my situations" toady? I was in the Vortex over the weekend and a man I never met or will see again at the grocer gave me his $4 in change from his groceries in the line before me... and that very same day.... I used my Panera Rewards Card, was feeling Fine, and the cashier said I received the $2.00 Off Reward on my Salad, and,, then she said WAIT, you also win a FREE pastry today also! We were both surprised! The Universe gave me, or rather I created, $4 and another $4 dollars by just being Happy, no plans on how to receive that money in my mind..... I was in the Allowing Mode of Being and it really works! I think of it often! What DO I want to experience today? How much JOY can I feel today?

Congratulations!! I am soo happy for you

What feels best right now? What successes lie ahead today? What DO I want to do today? How do I want to feel today? What brings me the most joy right now? What makes me feel the most Hope right now? What positive things DO I KNOW? What joy is awaiting me? What nice surprises have I planned for me today? What does my UNiverse see as my next step to glory? What steps are my glory unfolded? What DO I feel like doing right now? How will today make me feel better than yesterday? How can I feel special today? What will bring me the greatest success and successes today? right now? for my next action? Who that feels wonderful and amazing will I cross paths with today?

What thoughts will keep me looking out the window of my life today?

What is the next best step in arranging my home belongings? in beautifying my home? How do I want my home to make me feel? What feels best in caring for my home? What DO I want to do next? How much positive inspiration can I receive about creating my home life? How good can I feel today? tomorrow? right now?

How deeply rooted can I feel? How confident in my beingness, my I amness and certain resolution? How relaxed am I? How relieved? How amazed? How ahhed? How amazingly yummy can my breakfast be? How financially secure and full am I?

Thank you for sharing sunshine. Congratulations!!!!