Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: $60,000 out of thin air!

thanx for posting, sunshine11!! I came here to learn... I've been trying to realize how to get into the vortex for weeks now and I was attracted to read your post... And there! I found exactly what was looking for!

California, USA World Citizen, Love Everyone!
    How much money do I have today?
    How wonderful does it feel to HAVE money?
    How do I best spend the money I have?
    How does money support me staying in my Vortex?
    How sufficient is my money supply today?
    How beyond sufficient is my money supply today?
    How much do I love money?
    How easy is having money?
    How good does having money feel?
    How happy am I that I have gone from looking for money to having money? and how easy has this energetic transition been?
    How easy is my life now?
    How easy is my money flow now?
    How happy am I?
    How excited am I?

California, USA World Citizen, Love Everyone!
    Report: since I started asking feel good questions again.... took about one year off..... I have started having money from all kinds of 'unplanned' places! A stranger, whom I did not meet, sent a gift card of a sizable amount, to my table recently while having lunch out with my daughter, another stranger whom I have never seen had the cashier give me his $4 in cash change, he was in front of me, another restaurant gave me $2 off my salad and a pastry valued at $2.50, all money to me, unplanned, never 'thought' of in those exact ways... and another person, whom I know, bought me a new laptop and Hotspot modem with broadband, all unsolicited for. And more. I realized the money, once I align with the Allowing State, just comes from where The Universe arranges for it to come. And I KNOW as I get used to Allowing and Choose to Allow when hitting Contrast that I will open my Valve more and more. I am happy to realize all of this!

If I understood well,just by asking questions we get in the Vortex..So ,do we need to ponder all day about question or just ask and forget? )
    oooor we have to ask when we meditate?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by angie View Post
    If I understood well,just by asking questions we get in the Vortex..So ,do we need to ponder all day about question or just ask and forget? )
    oooor we have to ask when we meditate?
    Thank you
    Hi Angie!!

You just ask and then completely let go! The Universe is set up to answer every question you ask (ask and you shall receive!), so I use questions as sort of prepaving my day a lot. If I am going out shopping that day and want everything to run smoothly, I'll ask:

Why did I get all green lights and wonderful parking spaces today?
    Why did I find everything I want?
    What do I want my shopping experience to be like today?
    How easy can today go for me?
    How much joy and ease can I experience today?
    What can bring me joy today?
    What is the best thing that could ever happen to me today?
    How easy can life be today?
    How many wonderful items can I find to buy today?
    How magical can today look and feel for me?

Even though I start out asking the question to get the manifestations the Universe will bring in response to them, what happens is just by ASKING - not thinking about the answers or doing anything else - I start filling up with joy!!! But a key thing for me is to remember I have to be at a certain point on the emotional scale for the joy to come. If I start writing questions and I feel annoyed or like it's not working, I let it go and softly ask "What is it that I DO want?" or "What makes me feel better?", or "What makes me feel good?" etc. And then I will try again when feeling more inspired about it.

My only "goal" these days is to feel happy, to feel joy. So my "go-to" questions are always "What makes me happy?" and "What brings me joy?" and "What is the happiest thing that can happen?" etc.

OH - and that $60k turned out to be about $85k in the end (I waited to sell for a bit), and also I just started asking questions more lately after being a little lax and last month I had an unexpected $19k show up...and my one true love who I put on pause for a while came back into my life with SO much love it is amazing! And it was totally unexpected....I had just truly decided to let it go and let the Universe decide who I should be with. :-)

How joyous can life be for me?
    How much love can fill my life and heart?
    Why am I always so happy?
    Why am I living happily ever after?
    What does my greatest joy look and feel like?
    What brings me blessings beyond measure?
    What fills my heart and life with elation?
    Why am I so elated?
    Why am I so excited?
    Why am I filled with joyous glee??
    Why am I the happiest girl in the world?
    Why am I the luckiest girl in the world?
    Why is life finally working for me now?
    Why is everything so wonderful in my life?
    Why is everything happening and falling into place so easily?
    Why do I live in Easy World?
    Why are all of my days filled with joy and love and light?

Much love!
    Sunshine11

Why was our dinner so much fun tonight??
    Why am I SOOOO thankful?!
    Why was the food so delicious?
    Why did everyone have the best time?
    Why did we park right out front?
    Why did the whole night feel so vortexy?
    Why was I filled with joy the entire time?
    Why do I feel so blessed?
    Why is it such a magical time for me?
    Why did everything in my life change for the better this week?!

Thank you thank you thank you Universe!!!

Sunshine!!! Thank you so much for sharing your question process! Just reading your post below as well as the one before that one (#145) put me right into the vortex! I do this myself to some degree but not quite as much. I'm going to add this into my life routine!!! I feel soooo good right now! I am so ITV!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post

Why was our dinner so much fun tonight??
    Why am I SOOOO thankful?!
    Why was the food so delicious?
    Why did everyone have the best time?
    Why did we park right out front?
    Why did the whole night feel so vortexy?
    Why was I filled with joy the entire time?
    Why do I feel so blessed?
    Why is it such a magical time for me?
    Why did everything in my life change for the better this week?!

Thank you thank you thank you Universe!!!

I must be on the right path when I got this kid of answer! Wooohooo
    In the VORTEX post ! ))
    Thank you for sharing this!
    Simplicity is so powerful!!!!!!
    Your questions are so creative,vortexy!
    Hugssss

Sunshine,

Thank you very much for sharing your energy in this thread!

This was just what I needed to read today - especially as I head out soon for some family time and vacation fun.

You rock!

After reading through this thread, you've helped me realize that I do ask myself questions from a negative, "what I don't want" perspective. As in, "What am I going to do if...?" or "What will I do if 'xyz' happens...?"

This is a wonderful tool and I am already practicing it. I eagerly anticipate sharing my manifestations!

To the God in YOU,
    Greg

Ha, ha! This is so cool Sunshine.

Yesterday, I asked the question, "I wonder what cool surprises await me at my year-end luncheon?"

At the luncheon, I ran into an old friend and, during our conversation, I mentioned that my one-year wedding anniversary is this weekend. She asked me, "What did you get Shawn (my wife)?" "Holy cow!", I said, "In my super-busy week, I totally forgot to get her anything!" How cool is that? On my way home, I stopped and got a card, candy, and planned a super-cool present for Shawn.

Yesterday, I asked the question, "I wonder what will happen when I come home and see my sons in such a great mood?"

When I got home, my oldest son greeted me and told me that the brakes on our Honda Pilot weren't functioning properly. We drove it to our mechanic and found that a brake line had burst. Here's what makes this super cool: we were about to drive it to Seaside, FL for a family vacation! How awesome is it that this happened before we left - instead of on Interstate 65 in southern Alabama (nothing against southern Alabama, of course ;-) )?

Yesterday, I asked the question, "I wonder how everything will work out with my youngest sons' baseball game, a scheduled client call, and a party my wife and I are going to? (All looking like they were scheduled too tightly to "work")

The game ended at the perfect time for me to make my call (my sons' team won 6 - 1), my call was invigorating and uplifting, my son got invited to go home with a teammate and play, and I arrived home with plenty of time to change before my wife was even ready to go!

Yesterday, I asked the question, "I wonder what cool experiences await me at the party my wife and I are attending?"

We walked in to find a room full of fun, energetic, enthusiastic, and accomplished people. One of my best friends was there and the two of us had each other (and the other guests) rolling with laughter as we bounced our humor off each other. It was sooooo much fun! I got to do my routine about how I'm an "young soul" and it brought down the house (You know how people will say, "She's an old soul" and that's seen as a compliment? Have you ever heard someone say, "She's a young soul"? Nope. Well, I'm a young soul! Which, if you ask my wife, simply means I'm immature!)

The questions, combined with a commitment to tell stories of my choosing about the meaning of my circumstances, were incredibly effective. Thank you Sunshine.

Right now, I'm asking myself, "I wonder what awesome experiences my son and I will have as we go to see the Louisville Riverbats tonight?" Looking forward to seeing what the universe has in store...

To the God in YOU,
    Greg