Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: $60,000 out of thin air!

Lightbulb

I just want to say THANK YOOOOOOOU to sunshine for this post!! I have been asking IB for an easy way for me to get ITV..have felt like I've been trying too hard & keep getting messages that I need to relax & be easy..decided to relax for a few days & be ok with where I was then I was led to this post in the most random way & I'm soo excited!

I'm on this forum everyday all day but found it via a complete different website! Seriously I was on a group page on the Meetup Website for an Abe based group meeting that was inspired by & centered solely from this very post! How cool is that!? People around the world are having meetings about your post! The love & energy on this thread is super contagious! It was so amazing how my IB led me to it & I'm just now realizing it has answered all my major questions I've been asking lately! I feel incredible & reading the thread & all of the wonderful responses just threw me straight into the vortex! Thank you so much & I hope you feel special for all of the people you inspired because this is BIG for a lot of people like me who try way too hard!

I knew deep down it had to be easier than I was making it at times & this is just PERFECT! Now I hear what Abe means when they say to ask what you DO want! Ive been doing it but then focusing on the answer which held me in vibration to my current state making me notice the contrast even more so this is just huge...like one of the biggest Aha moments EVER. 4 years later & it's just as magical! This is going to be my #1 process to focus on & I'm sure this will continue to inspire countless people so thank you so so so so much!!!

I love this thread!!!!

Me, too! I love how the answers pop in. I love how easily resistance is cleared. I love how All That Is conspires to cater to our every asking! I love easy! I love, too, that the questions come to me! Everything comes to me! Everything I desire to be done for me is done for me! My abundance flows where I direct it without me having to even touch it if that is my choice in this technology savvy world, just as I desired and envisioned. The question I most recently asked is: How can I direct my vibrational abundance in ways that delight me? And the answer was scripting. And I resisted and a question came to me which reminded me to be a cooperative component. And then my eagerness was pure and my scripting came to me and flowed and my experience of my vibrational reality morphed to the feeling of being in my time-space physical even more viscerally touchy feely see-ey... I love cocreating with the Energy that creates worlds! And I just have to remember to be a cooperative component, and that allows the flow.
    Last edited by Sunlover; 07-31-2015 at 04:19 PM. Reason: extra word

Sunlover, you're ROCKIN' it also....I just woke up (early morning here) and was inspired to quickly look at this website and click on this thread only a few minutes after you replied!! LOA yeah! Second, when I typed my reply, the autocorrect corrected some of my words to something ELSE which is a driftwood of what's active in MY vibration and is an ANSWER to the open ended questions I asked last night!! Woohoooooooo yeah!! I love open ended questions which seek for the positive!!

Why am I so happy right now?
    whats next?
    what does the vortex feel like?
    how does my WHOLE SELF feel?
    how deep is love?
    how happy can I be?
    how good does it get?
    what does wholeness feel like?
    what does oneness feel like?
    what does deep, pure, beautiful ecstasy and bliss feel like?
    what does the CURRENT leading edge feel like?
    what does it feel like to be totally tuned in and have ABRAHAM running through my veins and blood and soul?
    who is GOD?
    who is US?
    what is the new experience of REALISING, totally consciously and on purpose?
    how good is AWARENESS?
    how is to feel HEAVEN ON EARTH?
    what is it like to look into someone's eyes and see the GOD FLOW THOUGH THEM?
    just how high is the high flying disc?

I love how the answers to these get better and better BECAUSE we're on the leading edge HERE AND NOW so it all keeps evolving every second, every minute, every day!!!!! We're all adding to it, expanding it all, eternally!! Wah hey!

Cosmic, talk about rockin' it, I love the way your answer appeared for you!

Thank you for manifesting an amazingly important desire.

I have always loved this forum. And this forum has always loved me.

Fast forward, from the time-space of this thread's origin to this moment? Life is now a playground.

Sometimes a displeasing playground. Often a painful playground. Always a playground where I can learn.

People who listen are taught by the universe. People who don't listen are taught by those who do.

Who cares how someone is asking? Give them what they want.

Sharing to learn and listening to learn are two keys to (so far) unlimited freedom and growth.

The universe is only love. How else to explain that it always tells you the truth?

Defensiveness is always a sign of emotional dishonesty.

The only reason to dodge someone's truth is to keep playing "Adult Dress Up."

Emotional honesty immediately transforms you into the very thing you were pretending to be.

You rock!

To the God in YOU,
    Greg

Isn't defensiveness just a place on the emotional guidance scale? Somewhere around blame. It feels better to defend self and blame others, rather than to blame self.

It's not on there as an emotional perspective.

I've found that defensiveness is a wonderful feedback tool - telling me that I am not being completely emotionally honest about something.

I've learned something related to what you shared too. People who are more naturally apt to share (with themselves and others) usually use defensiveness to blame others for their unpleasant material experiences. While people who are more naturally apt to listen (to themselves and others) usually use defensiveness to blame themselves for their unpleasant material experiences.

I'm a natural sharer who now shares to learn. And I hardly understood a thing about listening (other than intellectually) until my partner taught me about it.

My partner is the exact opposite.

Learning how to listen exploded my manifesting. Learning what to listen to sent my manifesting to Kepler 452b. Learning what to do with what I hear when I listen put my manifesting into light speed.

Or, at least, that's the way it feels from this time space!

To the God in YOU,
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverChanged View Post
    I just want to say THANK YOOOOOOOU to sunshine for this post!! I have been asking IB for an easy way for me to get ITV..have felt like I've been trying too hard & keep getting messages that I need to relax & be easy..decided to relax for a few days & be ok with where I was then I was led to this post in the most random way & I'm soo excited!

I'm on this forum everyday all day but found it via a complete different website! Seriously I was on a group page on the Meetup Website for an Abe based group meeting that was inspired by & centered solely from this very post! How cool is that!? People around the world are having meetings about your post! The love & energy on this thread is super contagious! It was so amazing how my IB led me to it & I'm just now realizing it has answered all my major questions I've been asking lately! I feel incredible & reading the thread & all of the wonderful responses just threw me straight into the vortex! Thank you so much & I hope you feel special for all of the people you inspired because this is BIG for a lot of people like me who try way too hard!

I knew deep down it had to be easier than I was making it at times & this is just PERFECT! Now I hear what Abe means when they say to ask what you DO want! Ive been doing it but then focusing on the answer which held me in vibration to my current state making me notice the contrast even more so this is just huge...like one of the biggest Aha moments EVER. 4 years later & it's just as magical! This is going to be my #1 process to focus on & I'm sure this will continue to inspire countless people so thank you so so so so much!!!
    WOOWWW!!!

Sunlover!
    ForeverChanged!
    Cosmic!

I was lights out and almost asleep when I had the thought that I have not been on the forum in ages ages and need to go on. I see the success/manifestations section, click on and at the top was THIS THREAD!! And YOU GUYS!!! Talk about alignment!! 

Just fyi the $60k in the end turned out to be $80k within a day and was just under $100k by the time I sold it all lol. I can't even begin to tell you some of the other major manifestations questions have gifted me but the best of all is IT FEELS GOOD!!!! TYTYTY ABE for the seed question of it all...What is it that I DO want?! When I am lost, I always return to that one!!

YAYAYAY thank you so much guys for loving this as much as I do!! I AM SO THANKFUL!!

What is the easiest path I can take from here?
    What's the best news I could ever receive?
    What makes my heart SOAR with joy?!
    What is the best thing that could ever possibly happen to me right now?!
    What fills me with bursting joy?!!
    How amazing can life get from here?!
    What makes my happiness SKYROCKET?!

SO happy I came on tonight thank you all so much!!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx