Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 187

Thread: $60,000 out of thin air!

  1. #171
    Wow this is awesome! Thank you for sharing with all of us 👍🏼 See you in the vortex 😉

  2. #172
    Aw thanks Songbird & all who have contributed to this wonderful co-creation! So cool to me how simply appreciating something leads to more & more appreciating! It's so contagious! And to the mention of the financial meditation I have to say that for the past month I have been meditating to the Vortex CD religiously & in the last 30 days my perception of myself, of life has just sky rocketed each day! The feeling I have of worthiness...not just for myself but clarity & knowledge of just how worthy we all are & just how much the universe wants us all to get what we want has been incredible! Makes so much sense that life wants us to flow source energy & wants us to get what we want because by getting what we want we expand all that is & everyone (physically & non physically focused) gets more of what they want also!! One person allowing well being & abundance is so powerful in how it just spreads more abundance & well being to everyone...I see it everywhere I look! Just makes so much sense to me now how badly well being is wanting to flow to us all for the benefit of expansion of all that is! It's such a brilliant perfect set up & is so clear to me now how we absolutely can not get this wrong!! Love it & love all you guys for all you contribute to not only this forum, but to all that is

  3. #173
    I am looking at older threads and really loving this one and its responses!

  4. #174
    Thank you for this thread.

    Just today I started asking myself the question "Which thought do you choose now?" to help me focus in the now, though I have been deliberately answering the question with some specific thoughts that Iīd like to become a belief about my appreciation for myself.

    I donīt read the succes stories very often, but today I felt moved to click on it. I think I found it at a time when I can get it and it definitely opens new possiblities for questions that I never ask, thinking that even if I īdonīt verbalize it, tha answer has been asked anyway. But I think that a lot of this has to do with asking deliberately, with intention and disposition to receive the answers.

    Iīll start by asking what matters to me the most right now...

    How can I feel good now?
    What is the best thought that I can choose to have now?
    How can I show myself my appreciation for who I am?

  5. #175
    Really enjoyed this thread - thank you. I've been journaling about a lot of the questions, I know people are saying you don't have to answer them but if it feels good to answer, I have been. It has caused me to hope for things that previously I thought to be out of reach so I think it has helped raise my vibration.

    It also caused me to realize that I need to be more deliberate about my creating and to really take a leap of faith and ask the universe to bring me my soulmate. And I thought of a sign that relates to a television show I like (Firefly) and thought okay, once I see a sign related to that show, I will know THAT's the guy. Well in the past 24 hours I've gotten four signs just like that - not around any person in particular, but I almost missed them! Someone referenced the title of the show in a totally different context online (Fireflies only live for 24 hours), the name of the main character randomly came up (Mal), a song from a soundtrack from a show created by that same creator popped up on my phone randomly (Brand New Day from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog) and I randomly came across a WiFi network named after the main ship they use to get around (Serenity), and I didn't get it until I finally saw that fourth sign. It's almost like they're saying "HEY, we got it, but we need to be sure you're listening first before we send him your way!" So I'm excited now to see what's next.

  6. #176
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,199
    Welcome to the Forum, LS!

  7. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidSapphire View Post
    Really enjoyed this thread - thank you. I've been journaling about a lot of the questions, I know people are saying you don't have to answer them but if it feels good to answer, I have been. It has caused me to hope for things that previously I thought to be out of reach so I think it has helped raise my vibration.

    It also caused me to realize that I need to be more deliberate about my creating and to really take a leap of faith and ask the universe to bring me my soulmate. And I thought of a sign that relates to a television show I like (Firefly) and thought okay, once I see a sign related to that show, I will know THAT's the guy. Well in the past 24 hours I've gotten four signs just like that - not around any person in particular, but I almost missed them! Someone referenced the title of the show in a totally different context online (Fireflies only live for 24 hours), the name of the main character randomly came up (Mal), a song from a soundtrack from a show created by that same creator popped up on my phone randomly (Brand New Day from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog) and I randomly came across a WiFi network named after the main ship they use to get around (Serenity), and I didn't get it until I finally saw that fourth sign. It's almost like they're saying "HEY, we got it, but we need to be sure you're listening first before we send him your way!" So I'm excited now to see what's next.
    Well, I am confused... Hah. I shortly after I made this post I met someone who had 'signs' all over him and I rushed to meet him. And we had a nice time but no, he wasn't my soulmate, nor did we click on any soulmate level. He was ITV, but not "the one". He claimed to attract people in transition, I guess I was one of the ones he attracted. I haven't heard from him since. So I don't know what to make of that.... hum. Don't know! I am honing my LOA usage though so I am excited to figure it out.

  8. #178
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,199
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidSapphire View Post
    I shortly after I made this post I met someone who had 'signs' all over him...
    My favorite Abe quote about "signs:"

    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    "So often you all are looking for signs and we are wanting you to feel for emotions. We want you to realise that your emotion is a sign. And that it is a manifestational sign.

    "So, we get it that you want a more obvious sign. But you know the reason that you want a more obvious sign? 'Cuz you're missing the less obvious sign. [Audience chuckles.] So-- [to Audience] You getting that? [Audience agrees.]

    "So, now let's go back to the subject of momentum. Momentum is such an important component of this Law of Attraction business because whatever you're thinking about, LoA is bringing more thoughts like it and that's what momentum is all about.

    "So, in this situation, where you are wanting some positive sign of some positive thing that you are wanting, we can understand why you would want to see the evidence of it. But we really want you to hear us when we say: that in the majority of cases, that you all (not just you [in the HS]) are looking for or needing some evidence that you're on the right path, you are not listening to the subtle guidance that is within you. And that's what causes you then to start looking outside yourself for other conditions or others--IOW, other validation.

    "You're looking for validation for something and we just want to say that looking for validation is backwards from the model which we are wanting you to discover, which is looking for the emotional evidence. Now everyone loves a sign....

    <snip>

    "...It's nice to have those signs, isn't it? But we want you to not need signs. And, when you don't need them, then they come as evidence, evidence all over the place and that's really what you're talking about.

    "So, emotional signs are yours to be had immediately. And, as the momentum ensues-- Can you feel the difference between 'needing a sign for validation' and 'receiving a sign as confirmation'? And that's the difference. That's the difference."

    --Abraham, 3/30/14, Playa del Carmen LandCruise
    I'm posting that quote here because notice, in your story, that you're focusing on all your physical manifestations, rather than on your emotional guidance--your emotional manifesations--as this quote mentions.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidSapphire View Post
    So I don't know what to make of that.... hum. Don't know!
    What you manifest is always an exact match to the vibration you're offering. So, if you're manifesting "stuff" that you largely don't want, that tells you something about your vibration.

    I'm highlighting the "you" and the "your" in my reply because you're looking out at him and whether he's ITV. You have no idea if he is or isn't. Frankly, that's really none of your business. Your only business is whether your are ITV because that's the only thing that you can directly control. Tend to that and your manifestations will match your Vortex vibration.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidSapphire View Post
    I am honing my LOA usage though so I am excited to figure it out.
    It's great that you're honing your LoA usage and it's great that you say that you're honing. You might find that honing to be easier if you remember that there's really no "figure it out" in these teachings. That "figuring it out" tends to negate our use of our emotional guidance system, which is the only way we can find our own alignment.

  9. #179
    iAllow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    12
    Awesome! Thank you for sharing.

  10. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    My favorite Abe quote about "signs:"



    I'm posting that quote here because notice, in your story, that you're focusing on all your physical manifestations, rather than on your emotional guidance--your emotional manifesations--as this quote mentions.


    What you manifest is always an exact match to the vibration you're offering. So, if you're manifesting "stuff" that you largely don't want, that tells you something about your vibration.

    I'm highlighting the "you" and the "your" in my reply because you're looking out at him and whether he's ITV. You have no idea if he is or isn't. Frankly, that's really none of your business. Your only business is whether your are ITV because that's the only thing that you can directly control. Tend to that and your manifestations will match your Vortex vibration.


    It's great that you're honing your LoA usage and it's great that you say that you're honing. You might find that honing to be easier if you remember that there's really no "figure it out" in these teachings. That "figuring it out" tends to negate our use of our emotional guidance system, which is the only way we can find our own alignment.
    Thanks for your really thoughtful reply. It's hard to see your own blind spots in this stuff. The conversation we had online before we met up felt really good! But in hindsight, I didn't really quite feel that way until AFTER I saw the first sign; I didn't feel great about his initial message he sent me, though I did like it. So maybe you're right, I saw the sign and THEN felt good rather than felt good and THEN saw the sign. Hum, food for thought! I don't know if I should continue posting this stuff here or in my own thread or what but I will be applying this in the future!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •