Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819

Thread: $60,000 out of thin air!

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidSapphire View Post
    I don't know if I should continue posting this stuff here or in my own thread or what..
    I'd recommend that you open your own thread.

...but I will be applying this in the future!
    Good for you.

Ha! Your mentioning Firefly is kind of a sync for me. I wasn't looking for any signs related to it but a few days ago our internet went out so we couldn't watch Netflix. And we really wanted to watch something! We thought we'd bust out some of our old DVD's and make use of our underused DVD player . So I walked over and most of our DVDs are MIA but I saw our set of the Firefly series and smiled and thought, oh yeah. That was a great show, I'll have to rewatch that sometime. So in a way your mentioning the show is a sync

In regards to the confusion despite the signs, I think you have to look to the signs as evidence that you're in alignment. Which is the only thing that matters. I wouldn't attach them to the guy. The only "sign" I'd attach to the guy is how much fun you're having with him and how much you feel like yourself when you're with him.

This guy with the Firefly signs could just be a way of showing you that you're close and on track, just keep feeling good and honing.

Alternatively, your thinking too hard about whether he's the right fit could be taking you out of the vortex and he may be the guy you're looking for but because you're not relaxing into it, you're not ready to see him that way yet.

I would just focus on him, or other guys you meet, as friends, not as a potential mates. Not because he or they can't be. But because in trying to figure out if he's the one, you're not living your life fully - you're not being in the vortex. You're trying to puzzle him out, which is more problem oriented, instead of enjoying him which puts you in the solution oriented state.

So maybe try the friend angle, it takes your mind off trying to find the "right" person and making it work, and puts it on finding the person that you are having fun with and are drawn to.

One other thing about signs. I used to be confused about them as well. But someone on the forum (I don't remember who) said to focus less on the physical signs and focus more on the emotional signs. So instead putting weight on Firefly popping up, put more weight on how you feel when you see a couple together. If you feel good when you see them, how often do you generate those good feelings? If you keep attracting situations that make you feel love or loved or however you'd like to feel in a relationship, that would be a stronger sign.

Well, I am confused... Hah. I shortly after I made this post I met someone who had 'signs' all over him and I rushed to meet him. And we had a nice time but no, he wasn't my soulmate, nor did we click on any soulmate level. He was ITV, but not "the one". He claimed to attract people in transition, I guess I was one of the ones he attracted. I haven't heard from him since. So I don't know what to make of that.... hum. Don't know! I am honing my LOA usage though so I am excited to figure it out.

I just reread Sunshine's original post. Wow, wow, wow. That generated some wonderful feelings!

This thread came to me on a day I really needed it. The love of my life told me he wants to be alone for a while. I know I manifested it, because I needed clarity and I was pushing him to give me 'some' clarity, so at least the huge pressure and huge resitance would evaporate. I also know that his reaction towards me is actually more a reaction towards what he has been living with his last two girlfriends (together 11 years or relationship), and he cannot believe that it's possible to combine his high-demanding job (but also his deepest passion!) with a succesful relationship. At some point they were al complaining that he didn't pay enough attention to them. Anyways...

We met a year agao, but he was in a relationship, so I said: "sorry, i'm not interrested." During 7 months I was on my high-flying disk every day (no kidding)... it was the most blissful period of my life. Afterwards he told me, he was super pulled towards me in those months, "I cannot explain it" he said. One night, after a blissful sleep, I woke up and received guidance "that I should talk to this guy via video call". We're both coaches, so I saw it more as a talk between coaches. So we talked... and the rest was history. Instant deep connection, everything so easy, so comfortable, both of us 100% ourselves with eachother, so much openness, both deeply loved for who we are, so much appreciation to have the other in our lives, physical connection, etc. But his relationship had not ended yet, eventhough it had not being good for a long time. He was, and he still is, looking for the courage to tell her that her vision for the future ain't his.) He has this huge belief that everyone always needs to make sacrifices for him, that him being happy means that someone else needs to sacrifice.

This situation gave me so much contrast, and I was so much focusing on "them"... that over the course of several months my vibration plummeted from love and a deep knowing, to worry, doubt and anger. Knowing how it feels to be aligned, feeling this low, only made it worse. I told him: "I cannot do what I need to do in my life when I'm like this. I have a company to run, I have to be my best self in order to achieve what I want." I decided that until his relation was not dealt with, we couldn't be in touch with each other anymore.

But even in this silence, the pressure was huge on me, the contrast so high, the strength of my negative thoughts so strong... so, I know I totally manifested his answer: if he ends this relationship, he doesn't want to be in a new relationship for a while. He wants to be free, not be accounted to anyone. From his point of view I get this. On the other hand I know that what we had was so unique, so valuable... that it would be a waste to throw it away. He has set the bar VERY high for any new person entering into my life. The way I felt in our relationship was everything I ever wanted plus so much extra that I wasn't even aware of that I had put it into my vortex. It was a real eye and soul opener. I'm already super grateful for that experience.

Thinking of him still feels good. Loving him still feels good. Envisioning a relationship with him still feels good. The wobble comes when I think about him still being attached. I know, I feel... that what's between him and me ain't over. I don't know the form "we" will take: maybe we'll be a couple at some point, maybe we transform into a very deep friendship or maybe we never speak to eachother again. And I feel strong guidance that I just need to get into my high-flying happy vibrant mood again. Again, I know I manifested this answer as a path of least resistance... so this huge pressure would be lifted off me.

Sidenote: during that time I also realised that I was focusing a lot on "I want to feel chosen, I want to be wanted", until I realised that feeling chosen also implied that there still was another relationship, and that energetically I was only feeding it. So instead I started focusing in on seeing him happy and single (So maybe that's why I got that answer too? ) If you have some extra ways of dealing with this situation a energy level... shoot.

So... back on topic. When reading the questions I felt joy bubbling in my belly. So I made my own version (I recorded it with some music in the background, love listening to it in the morning, when I'm on the road and in the evening before going to sleep). The first day I did this I had the most wonderful happy and magical day.... being my usual happy vibrant self again. Those who knew what was going on said to me: "I cannot believe you are this way, only a few days after you got that message."

So since a few days I've contemplated using the questions also for manifesting the relationship that I want, on top of the happiness questions. I do feel that I need to be as general as possible or otherwise the resistance kicks in again. I've decided to not focus on him, but let the universe bring me what I really need and want. If it happens to be him... bonus points

So here are some of the questions (feel free to add some powerful things to the list):

- what does the best relationship for me feel like?
    - what does the best life partner for me feel like?
    - what does it feel like to feel intensely happy and grateful for my relationship?
    - what does it feel like to be in a committed relationship?
    - what does it feel like to be in a relationship of genuine love?
    - what does it feel like to be deeply loved for who I am?
    - what does it feel like to be really heard?
    - what does it feel like to be really adored?
    - what does it feel like to be deeply respected?
    - what does it feel like to feel passionate tender attraction between me and my partner?
    - what does it feel like to be cherised?
    - what does it feel like to be in an easy comfortable relationship?
    - what does it feel like to grow together in a relationship?
    - what does it feel like to not have to make an effort to manifest the right relationship?
    - what does it feel like to be called the girlfriend of the man I deeply love?
    - what does it feel like to be accepted as a part of a warm family of in-laws?
    - why am I so happy in this process?
    - what does it feel like to fall asleep on the chest of the man I deeply love?
    - what does it feel like to see deep love in the eyes of the man I love?
    - what does it feel to be happy, joyful and playful in a relationship?
    - what makes my heart soar with joy?
    - what does it feel like to see the dreams of your partner come true?

Note that I did not add anything about money, being smart, having a levelled character, looks, etc. First of all: I don't need a man to give me financial stability, I can provide for myself It's welcome but not a "need". Same goes for smart and a certain character... I would not be attracted to him if these traits are not part of the mix, so I don't need to shift my energy on that one. My ideal partner would have those things anyways. My focus is on shifting my own beliefs and vibration in regards of a committed relationship of deep genuine love.

Looking forward to your answers!

And while I'm at it...

questions for my new business:

- what does it feel like to be able to follow my calling?
    - what does it feel like to be able to work creatively every day?
    - what does it feel like to earn good money through my creativity?
    - what does it feel like to see my creations come alive?
    - what does it feel like to create a fashion business that is a huge success?
    - what does it feel like to have the right business partner?
    - what does it feel like to be part of the perfect team for XXX?
    - what does it feel like to attract the right investors?
    - what does it feel like to attract so much investment capital that I can create XXX in a joyful happy atmosphere?
    - what does it feel like to be able to work with people who are the best in their fields?
    - what does it feel like to see that XXX goes from mouth to mouth
    - what does it feel like to see that XXX gets so much press exposure?
    - what does it feel like to have one million euro in revenu in the first year?
    - what does it feel like to see that celebrities wear my clothes, generating even more exposure?

Money & current business

- Who is the best customer that could happen to me right now?
    - What does it feel like to have significant amounts of money flowing in continiously?
    - What does it feel like to experience magical income?
    - What does it feel like to see my customers pay early or on time?
    - What would be the perfect day rate for me?
    - What does it feel like to work every day in an inspiring and beautiful location?
    - What does it feel like to do projects that fill me with joy?
    - What does it feel like to do projects with people that inspire me?
    - What does it feel like to work on easy, comfortable, passionate projects?
    - What does it feel like to feel blissfully free when working on projects?
    - what does it feel like to take inspired action while working?
    - what does it feel like to feel elated while working?
    - what is my favorite work experience going to be today?
    - What does it feel like to travel to any location I have on my mind, whenever Iím in the mood for it?
    - What does it feel like to have millions of euro in my bank account?
    - What does it feel like to be living in the house I put in the Vortex?
    - What does it feel like to own a beautiful holiday villa in a sunny location?
    - What does it feel like to drive the car that makes my heart sing?

What I noticed when writing these questions, is that for many of them I already feel like that's my current state of mind and vibration. It's already achieved... but hey, maybe the Universe wants me to think BIGGER and BOLDER. So bring it on

What does it feel like to allow?
    How does it feel to release resistance?
    How does it feel to allow all that is in my vortex?

I can feel how energetically I stopped "fighting", releasing the tension through a lot of breathing.
    I think this will be my standard answer when I feel tension, when I'm efforting and when I'm surrounded by negative thoughts: What does it feel like to allow?

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    ...Well, the only thing I started doing differently about a week ago was I decided to start asking "What is it that I DO want?" a lot...
    This has been helping me out the past few days.