Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: $60,000 out of thin air!

FANTASTIC !!!! You made my day - such magnificent manifesting - very inspiring. Now how do I want my day to go? Congratulations!!

wonderful!!! i love this!!! thank you!

I just want to clarify:

You're just asking the questions and seeing how they feel, right? You're not answering them in words (mentally or otherwise). You are putting the question out and then letting the Universe respond with "Well, would an extra $60,000 do it?". Do I have that right?

Woo Hoo!! Keep on milkin' it!! Keep on allowin'!!

Oh, My!!!!!

This thread felt soooooo good to read!! Thanks for sharing and congrats!!

ah...sweet relief for me!
    I have been having similar notions sunshine. Your story is wonderful driftwood. So groooooovy baby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheXception View Post
    I just want to clarify:

You're just asking the questions and seeing how they feel, right? You're not answering them in words (mentally or otherwise). You are putting the question out and then letting the Universe respond with "Well, would an extra $60,000 do it?". Do I have that right?

Hi!

Great question! I thought about clarifying that earlier. I am sooo not an expert at this, but this is what I was doing in the days before things started manifesting...aside from listening to the financial mediation about 4-5x a week:

I ask the question...and today I have been doing rampages of asking DOZENS of questions...and then I do...

NOTHING! Absolutely zilch.

That is key for me, because I used to ask and then sit there hemming and hawing trying to figure out the answer. So now I just ask questions about what I would love to do/be/have and leave the answering to the Universe. I don't even look or wait for the answer, just asking the question seems to be doing the trick!

For example, I will ask "What will bring me the most joy today?" and then I feel the joy bubbling up! Just ASKING fills me with joy! Maybe not the first questions, if I'm out of the Vortex. I may have to start with "Okay - X happened and I don't like it and it doesn't feel good when I look at it so I don't want to look at it...so WHAT IS IT THAT I DOOO WANT?" Sometimes, if I feel no change after asking, I'll just keep asking that over and over as I go about my business and eventually I'll think of another question like "ouuu...I wonder what we could have for dinner that would fill me with sheer joy?" And then I find myself looking around the room for things I would like to ask about....what kind of bedroom furniture do I really want to have? What bedding would bring me the most joy? I love bedding.

For some reason it is SOOO much easier for me to do question rampages to really get buzzing than it is to find things to appreciate. It's fun just basking in the idea of what the "answers" will look and feel like. I picture it as plucking the fruit from the trees, I'll have this, and that, and this, and that...can't remember the exact Abe quote that is from, but I basically just make sure I keep it light and fun and as soon as it becomes a chore to find questions - I stop! Kind of like microwave popcorn...as soon as the kernel popping slows down (ie the questions stop flowing easily), I stop!

Hope that makes sense! Happy questions!

xx Sunshine11

Thank you Sunshine! I've been asking myself questions, just for the sake asking them like you suggested and surprisingly enough they make me feel good! It is like there is no limit to what could happen, it is all up to the Universe to figure it out! Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by MiAlma View Post
    Thank you Sunshine! I've been asking myself questions, just for the sake asking them like you suggested and surprisingly enough they make me feel good! It is like there is no limit to what could happen, it is all up to the Universe to figure it out! Cool!
    Yay! So happy you feel the fun of it, too! Abe has been saying it forever, right? "Ask 'What is it that I do want?'. I guess I just never asked the question long enough to see where it could take me. I think they even say within a few days of asking yourself that question things will begin to happen. I remember thinking 'Well, I can't imagine that would do much...just asking a question...what I REALLY need to DOO is look as hard as I can for things to appreciate appreciate appreciate!!

What does being in the Vortex feel like?
    What does being in Joy all day long feel like?
    What does deliberately finding my way into the Vortex every single day feel like?
    What does it feel like to spend the majority of my time INSIDE the Vortex?
    What is the best thing that could happen to me at this stage of my life?
    What does it feel like to have all of my dreams come true?
    What does it feel like to live my life in joy?
    What does reaching the tipping point into the Vortex feel like?
    What is my favorite experience going to be today?
    What does living Happily Ever After look like and feel like?
    What is the BEST thing that could happen to me?
    What will bring me the most joy today? Tomorrow? This month? This year? This lifetime?!

Sorry...didn't mean to go on a rampage!

xx Sunshine11