Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: $60,000 out of thin air!

California, USA World Citizen, Love Everyone!
    I love, love this post Sunshine11!

You have gifted me and my family with total Sunshine by posting this! And being this! I used your question process as you described and had an all-day yesterday ITV day! Things happened that I could never have planned or coordinated with my everyday thinking and logic!

Could someone direct me to MiAlma's feel good question thread? I will also search around and look for it! Perhaps it is in the posts above!

What is it I DO want?

I did not read this thread until a couple of weeks ago, but it's absolutely been one of the most awesome threads I've ever seen here. Whenever I start asking questions like this, I feel a total release of resistance and raising of vibration. As close to instant vortex as I've ever gotten!!! Really awesome stuff!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rm View Post
    I love, love this post Sunshine11!

You have gifted me and my family with total Sunshine by posting this! And being this! I used your question process as you described and had an all-day yesterday ITV day! Things happened that I could never have planned or coordinated with my everyday thinking and logic!

Could someone direct me to MiAlma's feel good question thread? I will also search around and look for it! Perhaps it is in the posts above!

What is it I DO want?
    I am so happy to hear! Isn't it so much fun?!! I am happy to say that it has been a few months since $60k appeared...and it is STILL working for me!! Sometimes I read questions I have already written (I keep a "core" list of questions that I really love and that really feel good) and other times I just pick up a pen and write them down as they come. Sometimes I am too out of the Vortex to have it feel good at first, so I still just ask "what is it that I DO want?" for a while and I eventually get back in. Just this month, I got resolution on an enormous issue (biggest one of my life), and I KNOW it was the questions that got me into the Vortex enough to make it happen! Strong stuff! !!

I am so happy to hear it works for other people, too. How much joy can we all get from asking questions? How many wonderful things can happen to us today? This week? This month? This summer? This year? This lifetime???

xxx Sunshine11

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    I will also add that for the last month or so I have been listening to the Financial meditation only, but of course we all know if it makes us feel good, it's bringing us ALL fun things...not just money!
    Wow can you please share where this meditation is? Is it on one of the published CDs or a download? I have found videos and songs on YouTube that have seemed to change my vibration towards money, but I want more...! Fast Way more for shopping and my company, and to move to a state where there is work in my industry. Freedom basically!! I hope to learn to enter the vortex and I find your story remarkable, thank you! I don't know how to enter the vortex but have been feeling much better in terms of money, and did manifest a job which paid for a new apartment quite quickly, when I had been feeling at my 11th hour without enough to move from a rental which ended quickly due to summer tourists coming quickly, I had no place to go, and hadn't had too much money in my account, I just realized I haven't been trusting the universe enough or at all, so now I am trying to feel more at ease, to trust the universe to bring me the things I ask for or need!

Quote Originally Posted by apples22 View Post
    Wow can you please share where this meditation is? Is it on one of the published CDs or a download?
    Apples, it is on the CD "Getting into the Vortex - Guided Meditations" which you can either buy (it comes with a book) or download at abraham.hicks.com!

Sunshine, I only found this thread today, and I am so happy about it, I love your happy questions game and can already feel that it works for me too. What a wonderful game of not trying hard!!! Thank you so much for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    Apples, it is on the CD "Getting into the Vortex - Guided Meditations" which you can either buy (it comes with a book) or download at abraham.hicks.com!

Sunshine, I only found this thread today, and I am so happy about it, I love your happy questions game and can already feel that it works for me too. What a wonderful game of not trying hard!!! Thank you so much for this!
    Hi Bubbles!!

You are so welcome! But of course this is Abe's game that I am finally just grasping. I have been asking questions faithfully every day for the past month, and just experienced a miraculous outcome on a LONG standing issue I have had in my life...an even bigger manifestation than the $60k! So I can tell you...to borrow Jerry's line...."This stuff works!".

Love to all!

xx Sunshine11

Hi Apples22!

In addition to the meditation book/cd that Bubbles mentioned, you can get Abe's book from any local library. One of my fave's is Money and the Law of Attraction, but I started with Ask And It Is Given...just pick up the book that FEELS best to you! Welcome to Abe-land...for me it is the answer I have been looking for my whole life!

xx Sunshine11

I recently have become aware that we can create our destiny and manifest our reality, mostly through Abraham and a few other meditations or articles or intuitions, I knew it a while back with this really cool video I saw called Creating Destiny by JD Freeman Productions (I had a copy on VHS a while back but don't have it anymore, I wish I could find a new copy) but only recently did I understand it, and it has become fascinating to me to have access to co-creation. I think we are all very intelligent to be aware of this, anyone tapped into this, anyone on this forum discussion.

For weeks if not months this year I think starting this past January 2011, even I knew it was 1-11-11, I noticed numbers on clocks constantly, even several times a day and knew it was mostly 11:11 or 1:11 that I was seeing. It became a little twilight zone like to keep walking into rooms and noticing the clock just at that time, and at times it was a saving feeling when I was feeling confused or alone or pissed off.

I saw a lot of 2:22 and 3:33 on clocks, in a very precise way, and also have noticed houses that are # 222 on mailboxes.

If you have found something beyond the $60,000 that is amazing!

Does anyone smoke? I picked it up after quitting awhile back I'm sure it's the worst thing you can do because it lowers your vibration. I picked it up because of incredibly harsh criticisms & clash of values I got from my father, I'm way over 25 it's not really welcome but it happened.

Someone a while back, we were coming back from a spiritual hike, was talking about that she allows a year to find anything she wants. The idea that it can be instantaneous is amazing, you must need to get into the vortex first? Wish I knew how to do this!
    Last edited by David; 07-10-2011 at 11:13 PM. Reason: outside link removed

Sunshine11, I love your manifestations! I am going to print all of the thread and ask myself those questions too. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

A business owner just found me on one of the social networks I wonder if it's this emotional work and Abraham. I thought I'd write back, thank him for finding me, and ask him if he has any interest in my projects, and introduce myself!?

Sunshine11: thanks for the uplifting story.