Page 2 of 426 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feel Good Questions game....

Done! Thank you dear!!

done, too! Enjoy it and have a nice day, not only you but all of YOU, dear Abe Friends, I'm off to lunch...

in my vortex and creating more joyous experiences in my life - YAY!
    This thread is GREAT!!! and wow all these good questions I gotta go now and think about it haha

What could be better than this relationship? These kids? This house? This trip? This thread??

I've been enjoying this game. I noticed something that is possible in the right frame of mind.

Waaaay back in the day, when Abraham explained the Why game, they based it on the idea that when you ask questions like "How will I get it?" or "When will it be here?" or "Who will help me?" or "Where will it come from?", you get disconnected (old term for "out of the vortex") . They suggested when you simply ask "Well, why do I want it?" you take yourself out of the lack and into the having of it.

With Sunshine's question game, it seems possible to actually ask those other questions "When? How? Who?" and, as long as I don't feel the need to actually come up with answers, they can feel good; which is great because it adds variety, instead of always just asking myself "why? why? why?".

And this thread is helping me think of better questions than some of the ones I was asking that didn't feel so hot.

So ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheXception View Post
    I've been enjoying this game. I noticed something that is possible in the right frame of mind.

Waaaay back in the day, when Abraham explained the Why game, they based it on the idea that when you ask questions like "How will I get it?" or "When will it be here?" or "Who will help me?" or "Where will it come from?", you get disconnected (old term for "out of the vortex") . They suggested when you simply ask "Well, why do I want it?" you take yourself out of the lack and into the having of it.

With Sunshine's question game, it seems possible to actually ask those other questions "When? How? Who?" and, as long as I don't feel the need to actually come up with answers, they can feel good; which is great because it adds variety, instead of always just asking myself "why? why? why?".

And this thread is helping me think of better questions than some of the ones I was asking that didn't feel so hot.

So ...

YES! I totally agree!

I just realized that I really believe my questions HAVE to be answered by the Universe, so when I ask "What kind of house do I really want to live in?", I get so excited because I know the Universe has to answer...with the kind of house I want to live in! It goes back to the "ask and it is given", really. Big 'aha' moment for me, right here!

and ps - this is Abe's question game! I just finally got it.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    YES! I totally agree!

I just realized that I really believe my questions HAVE to be answered by the Universe, so when I ask "What kind of house do I really want to live in?", I get so excited because I know the Universe has to answer...with the kind of house I want to live in! It goes back to the "ask and it is given", really. Big 'aha' moment for me, right here!
    Me too! I am totally feeling it!

How great can my day get today?
    What pleasent surprises could the Universe bring to me today?
    How do I really want my day to go today?
    How much joy could I experience today?
    What could happen that would increase the joy that I am feeling?
    What will the next step to take towards what I really want be?
    How will I be inspired today?
    How exciting the next step could be?
    How good will I feel when I recognize the next step and take inspired action?
    What will bring me so much joy today?
    How big could my desire manifest?
    How amazing could it be and become?
    How much love could I feel today?
    How easy could it become for me to stay in the Vortex for long periods of time?
    How would it feel to get higher and higher within my Vortex?
    What is higher than KNOWING and would I ever feel it?
    Is it possible for me to see what is in my Vortex clearly?
    Is it possible for me to dream about what is in my Vortex and remember it the next day?
    How much better could my life get?!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOW WOW WOW!!!!
    Sunshine11....I read about your wonderful $$$$ manifestation a couple days ago....and felt extreme JOY just from reading it!!!!
    Not only did you inspire me to get back to the meditation cd...I discovered a new way of thinking about $$$$ last night while I was at work....OMG! Major Major Major 's
    exploding in my head!!!! Because of YOU, I may not have had that happen! You co-created with me and I can't thank you enough for what you did! OMG!!!! I am just ecstatic!!!
    Hmmm....this is what I was thinking...What if I had all the money I could ever imagine spending???? What if money was no object??? What if I never had to think about money ever again? What if I took the word "money" out of my vocabulary? (Abe has suggested this before, due to the fact that it is a heavily loaded word for many of us)

How would that feel? (I'm jumping up & down furiously in my mind with that answer! lol)
    It would FEEL like Absolute Freedom....Feel like being LIMITLESS!!!!!!!
    Feel like Bliss amplified by more Bliss!!!
    Joy Joy Joy! Explosive Happiness!!!!

Then, this came next: If money was no object, what would I do first? What would I love to do today? Ahhhhh, what would excite me right now? Who would I want to go see?
    What's in store for tomorrow? What would be fun to do? What about next week? Or next month? 3 months from now? This year?
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Thinking this way shoves ALL MY RESISTANCE out of my way!!!!!! I can't believe, after reading Abe and hearing Abe all this time, I NEVER SAW the LIGHT till NOW!!!!!
    THHHHHHAAAAANK YOOOUUUUU Sunshine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!