Page 3 of 426 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Feel Good Questions game....

Oh! And I never would have felt the nudge to read your thread unless I had been in my Vortex! Ohhhh, How much better can it get???!!!!!???????? You were my answer! I've looked for that answer forever, Sunshine!!!!.....and finally found it!!!!!!! XXXXXX

That is amazing Amber!!!! I am so excited for you!! And I loved your questions!! They made me feel all giddy inside, I will try them out myself! Thank you!!

MiAlma and

Thank You for starting this thread! OMG! Things just keep getting clearer & BETTER-ER don't they? I love your ?'s too!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Amber! This is really so much fun!

What could bring me the most joy today?
    What is it that I really want to do today?
    What do I really want?
    What will my next step be towards my desire?
    What will my next inspired action will be?
    What will the next logical step be?
    How excited and happy could I get today?
    How much fun could I experience today?
    How does being a successful painter feel like?
    How does not doing a thing and going with the flow feel like?
    How does it feel to let the Universe plan my day and have fun with it?
    How much more joy could I experience??
    How does it feel to just KNOW?
    How would it feel to see Esther and Jerry in person?
    How would it feel to speak to Abraham through Esther?
    How would it feel to feel the love that Abraham feels for me, us?
    How could the Universe make today an amazing day for me?
    How does it feel to feel the freedom of having so much money that it is not an issue at all?
    How much fun could it be to make my own money?
    What is the limit on how much money I could make selling my paintings??
    What wonderful surprises does the Universe has in store for me??

What a fun thread to be in!!!

sunshine I read your 60.000$ thread yesterday and it is still fun to do it over and over again. I love you and it is real wonderful that you share this wonderful manifestation with us. I do the question-game since I read your thread. And it feels absolutely wonderful!!! I never knew that asking could feel so fabulous. I don't have to know the answer. The Universe knows and it will unfold everything in perfect kind.

Allyour questions and the questions by the others here are great and I really like to play with it. AlA your money-questions are awesome. I took them to my data, too.

What would it feel like to feel good?
    What would it feel like to feel free?
    What would it fee like to feel frisky?
    What if I could feel who I really am every minute of the day?
    How would it feel, to be in alignment?
    What would I really like to do right now?
    What if I could speak perfect Norwegian?
    What if I live in a house by the sea?
    What would feel like to start the day with swimming in my infinity pool?
    How can I get the most fun today?
    What if I could watch everything with love?
    How could the perfect day look like?
    What if I would sleep really good every night?
    What would it feel like to wake up in the morning after many funny dreams?
    What if I would feel relaxed and feel sweet relief?

This is really fun. Thank you so much for this sunshine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by free flowing View Post
    I never knew that asking could feel so fabulous. I don't have to know the answer. The Universe knows and it will unfold everything in perfect kind.

How well can I get to know my IB?

You know something, guys...I forgot to mention this...asking these questions...It has really OPENED UP my imagination!!!! It has expanded ENORMOUSLY!!!!! And I got a pretty active imagination...big time!!!....BUT IT'S EVEN HUGER THAN HUGE NOW!!! WOW! Before, I felt like "Nah, I don't want that...sigh...YES I DO!" So I felt like I was limiting myself. Because I was, not intentionally, bringing in the "not enough $$$ for that to ever happen" vibration. So, lots of resistance present there. NOT NOW!!!!! Oh GOD! This reminds me of Abe asking how far from "reality" are we able to imagine...Well, because of this awesomeness that Sunshine11 has started, asking all these questions with a happy light heart, I can finally imagine BIGGER, MORE CASTLE-LIKE THINGS LOL!!!! Whereas before, I could not! So this is a BIG DEAL for me!!!!! It feels so NATURAL!!!!

And Sunshine...I love just saying the word sunshine like you like saying the word springboard!...lol...I couldn't help but reread AGAIN your and everybody else's questions...I just got HUGE Ripples of goosebumps all over my body! Which is a direct signal of alignment...which means THIS WORKS!!! THIS FEELS SO AWESOME, SOOO GOOOD!!!! Oh My God! I love You!!!!
    And knowing the Universe HAS TO answer my questions...well that just shoots me to Jupiter!! YAYYYY!!!!!

I feel the same way Amber!! Thanks to sunshine's brilliant discovery I feel like the sky is the limit when it comes to asking questions to the Universe and just laying back and letting the Universe answer them one by one. The Universe has been answering questions like how much joy can I feel today? BIG TIME! AND everytime something, even the smallest things, brings me joy I acknowledge it by saying: "This brings me joy." I can't wait to see what other answers the Universe will bring to me!! Yay!!