Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What does a frog mean?

[align=center]When it leaps in front of you (I was brushing my pool) right into the pool! Thank goodness there wasn't much chlorine!! [/align]

[align=center]Fished him out, got him in a bucket and I hear him jumpin' up & down, frantic to get free. I am taking him down to the river where he belongs right now![/align]

[align=center]I must admit, he is beautifully darkchartreuse, stares upat meas to say'hello,now get me outta here!'& handsome little brute...OH MY, am I supposed to kiss him! :sunguy:[/align]

[align=center]::frog[/align]

If he starts singing, "Hello, my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal," find a construction site, dump him in the foundation and RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

::gone

:P Well, who know's, take a chance, your frog may be that Brad Pitt/Val Kilmer guy you've been thinking about, good choice by the way.......::wow smile, keep on visualising.....................::rocketdianne ::hearts

StarStuff wrote:
    If he starts singing, "Hello, my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal," find a construction site, dump him in the foundation and RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

::gone

I went to exactly the same place in my head!

mee too lee!!! great minds think alike!!!

i always think of frogs and toads as a very positive sign...they are marker species in an ecosystem--and if things arent right, you see now frogs or toads...

so, if a frog or toad is happy and healthy in your garden...see it as a very good sign...

and for the record--they dont all swim in water! i would just leave the next one you see in the dense underbrush and he will find his rightful place

rocknrollgoddess wrote:
    mee too lee!!! great minds think alike!!!
    LOL... my 5-year-old, bless him, LOVES the old Looney Tunes and WB cartoons. We watch Huckelberry Hound, Bugs, Tom and Jerry -- it's great!

[align=center]StarStuff....not familiar with that melody but luckily he wasn't singing it! ::beady[/align]

[align=center]Dianne....I did give him a kiss, or two, before I let him loose at the rivers edge, a nice home. I swear, he swam with his little arms to his side,kicking those mighty rear legs, came to a rock and peeped his little head up I guess to say 'thanks'? I'd like to think so. [/align]

[align=center]As for kisses, I had a lovely woman giving me hugs & smooches ::blinkthis evening, gee was I kissing a female frog? Or do frogs have genders *shrugs* I am so confused...but I am stilleyeingVal or Brad! [/align]

[align=center]Lee...I am still lost, but it seems it was a good thing he didn't sing, eh! ::drunk[/align]

[align=center]Goddess....heleaped into the pool, jumping from the growth around the pool (how he got there is beyond me)...in fact, I almost ended in the pool myself![/align]

[align=center]He dove & swamright tothe bottom, just chilling...and I thought 'geez, he needs to come up for some air!' when he finally surfaced, hedove back down! Geez...I swung into action and fished that little sucker out!![/align]

[align=center]Anyway, I read about 'frog medicine' in my Native American book...good medicine for cleansing. Luckily he was in fine & healthyspirits. ::nod [/align]

[align=center]What an unusualday....! ::chin[/align]
    [align=center]:allgood[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

*Shooting Star* wrote:
    [align=center]StarStuff....not familiar with that melody but luckily he wasn't singing it! ::beady[/align]
    OMG, you haven't lived until you've seen "One Froggy Evening." Burrrrrrruuppp!!!!

Long live Michigan J. Frog!
    ::frog

Hey Shooting Star,

Your frog story triggered a thought. In the practice of Feng Shui the frog has a very definite meaning. I'm not an avid practitioner of Feng Shui but the frog thing was always something that stuck with me back when I was playing around with the concepts, so I looked it up for you.

Money Frog (also called Three Legged Toad or Frog or "Chan Chu") is the most significant symbol of prosperity in Feng Shui. It is linked to the moon and associated with monetary gain, wealth and good health. Chinese legends had said Money Frog was the wife of one of the Eight Immortals. She was being punished for stealing the peach from the heaven. Naturally greedy, she craves for money and wherever people see a Three Legged Frog, there is a bed of money surrounding it. For generations since ancient China, this mythical Money Frog is one of the Chinese holy creatures that protects against misfortune and brings to household bigger enrichment in wealth. We're talking about creating abundance in wealth for serious Feng Shui practitioners.

I have very good friends who are quite well off and their backyard (seven levels with a natural spring!) is literally teeming with frogs. And every time I'm there I think about the connection between frogs and abundance.

So you might want to consider running back down to the river and fishing him out to bring him back!

Twinkle

If you use a feng shui frog ... the little guy with the chinese coin in his mouth, make sure he is facing the interior of your living space to symbolize abundance coming into your home.

The feng shui frog then becomesa visual reminder of the LOA. We create what we give our attention to .

If the feng shui frog faces the outside door it symbolizesyour abundance leaving

x0x0x0x,

x0x0x0x,

buttons