Page 1 of 81 1234561151 ... LastLast

Thread: Stories that can bridge belief

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Stories that can bridge belief

Hi...
    I was asked lately quite a bit for stories, more stories- STORIES!!!
    -and thought, stories could be such a wonderful thing to bridge our belief. Storys "inbetween the realitys". Stories, that empower- ourselve, while telling them- and others, wo listen. Stories that inspire. Stories, that soothe, or help to trust even more. Or just the very first step-
    from
    "beeing here", to "going over there".

How about yours? Come and share!

Ok I've got two!
    S1.
    It happened a while ago when I was still on college. It was one of my last exams and it was maths. I had a huge problem with it and it came down that I needed to pass this exam in front of the commission. I didn't know about Abe then, but I've decided to pass this exam.
    So I got there early, to prepare myself, and my professor was already there and he said: Oh deary me, I forgot to tell you to come yesterday to write your exam (because it was consisted of writing and an oral exam). Do you mind writing it now so we don't have to postpone it? I said no problem!
    So I sat down in the lobby, and he gave me the test and pointed at the second task and said: "this is difficult, you don't need to do that!" and I said: "Oh, but I know how to do it!!" and he said "very well, then." He came back after 20 minutes and said that there is not much time left, so that I need to come to the room where the rest of the commission was sitting. (2 more professors).

And my dear teacher, always a sensible and righteous man, sat down with me and said, word for word, "I generally see that the results are somewhere around the expected, which is fine since we don't have the time to examine it properly. I only need to ask you a few questions." I don't know what he asked me and how I answered, but the next thing I know I heard him say to the professors "I'm sure you'll agree, this is one solid D. Do you have something to add?" And they said no. And thus I've passed it!!! I was so grateful!! It was a mix between a miracle and Abe! It meant the whole world to me!

WOW!!! Great! Thank you so much. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for!

Das freut mich sehr!!!

A similar thing happened to me too!
    I passed a class I was not very well prepared for. It was a miracle.

Good things happen to Abers..... and pre-abers!!

The story about sharing a body

A few years ago I felt quite interested in the german Ironman-Event that was then right in front of our house-door. Especially one german Athlet cought my attention: He felt somehow indescribable familiar- and still was so completely different than me. A beautiful hunk of a man, fully trained, able to take such incredible distances as 3.9km swimming, 180km biking AND a full marathon of 42km running WITHOUT brake inbetween, all in about 8hrs.
    I was watching in amazement and deep respect and started to wonder how this might feel. How it would be like to do it myself.

In this days I was experimenting with channeling, but I clearly had "one foot in the one world and one foot in the other" as Abe say, and was pretty much ripping myself apart in fear I might get nuts.

One day when I was looking at this guy in a magazine, I suddenly felt invited to "share him". How so? Something called me to "feel myself into him". Ok, that was no awful task- only looking at this body was joy. Before I could think twice, I felt sucked into "him"- and was now moving with him. I was laying on my bed- while in the same time running on the street! It was an incredible goodfeeling experience. I felt strong and able as never before, my feet where flying, my body in complete balance. I still can remember, while I write this, and I know I could go there easily for much deeper experiences. In this time I didnīt dare to go further, but I was hooked.

I never got how to swim in crawl, I just couldnīt do it- but of course it was the way they do it in the Ironman-competitions. So a few days afterwards I asked "him" if he would take me with him again. I was so curious how this style works! I was "merging" with his body again and he took me for a swim. WHAT a wonderful, perfect experience! Of course I felt all his power and ability again- and I learned crawling in 5 minutes. It was absolutely wonderful! Never before and never afterwards I was enjoying swimming so much.

When a few weeks later the competition in our city started I went there to look at him first time in "reality", on the biking-track, and he looked up right in front of me and looked me right in the eyes- and was gone in the same second, of course (30km/hr average race speed...). When the pile came back for the second tour, he -as one of the odds-on favourites, was supposed to be in the leading group. I knew when he would come approximatly and went there again, knowing that something negativ would be happening. I even was drawn to bring my Rescue-Remedy from Bach-Flowers with me. I waited and waited- he clearly was not on the top.

All over sudden a motorbike with TV-cameras was in the field of the athletes, right behind them "him"- and he left the track RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I had pictures in my head before that he would fall almost onto my feet and hoped this would not happen- and it didnīt. But he drove almost over my feet, and gave up this race, because he felt pain. I felt this all the time, before.

Editing:
    I felt that I was somehow transmitting him the allowing vibes, the ease to give up a race that was hurting. It felt a bit as if he would have "tryed" until he felt me- and then he was soothed so much, that he dared it to give this one up. Thinking this is feeling wonderful, so I suppose my IB agrees... in those days I couldnīt believe it. Donīt do the same mistakes like me!

-All this was a big step towards believing my feelings, my inner guidance, my ability to sense energys.
    Hope it will give others confidence, too!
    Last edited by paradise-on-earth; 05-11-2011 at 05:04 AM.

POE! WOW! Do you know how you did it!?

Just doing it.
    Imagine what might happen if you knew how it works... and then it just works! Itīs completely easy. Just try!

Oh my God I got chills!!! Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLife17 View Post
    A similar thing happened to me too!
    I passed a class I was not very well prepared for. It was a miracle.

Good things happen to Abers..... and pre-abers!!
    I got 2 questions to my philosophy exam,
    one that I knew answer for and second that I didn't know anything about-I only read the year that author from the question was born, and I start answering question with the year, and stopped-but he must to be surprised that I knew year of birth - I read it in the lobby, from another students notes and I passed.
    Who knows which story he believed in his head, maybe he thought that I had black out or something