Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast

Thread: Stories that can bridge belief

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Just doing it.
    Imagine what might happen if you knew how it works... and then it just works! Itīs completely easy. Just try!
    Great answer!Thank you!That was real inspiration POE, you're some magic!!!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

He always reminded me about "my" Ironman-athlet.

Wow PoE! That is so amazing!!! Love it!

I have a little story here, big for me though....

A couple of weeks ago I had the inspiration to e-mail the editor of this up and coming local magazine about my paintings and that if they were interested in writing an article about it to give me a call. I didn't hear from them. At the time I was stuck on a negative feeling. One afternoon, after being in a general place for about a week, soothing and feeling good, I decided I was ready to get a little more specific (all this was inspired by the YT clip that you posted about on your Charts thread POE, by the way, I love that clip too) and started to feel for BFT's and I felt such an amazing relief. 10 minutes after I did that (I am not kidding, 10 minutes!) the phone rang. It was the magazine that wanted to do the interview! I was, and still am, so amazed at how this s#it works so fast! Anyway, the interview was yesterday and the lady that interviewed me was one of the sweetest, nicest ladies I've ever met. It was an amazing experience all together. : )

YEEEEEAAAH MiAlma!!!

Thank you, PoE! This was Exactly what I wanted to hear! I've been having some experiences that are really stretching my beliefs. I want to believe, but I feel like I am holding myself back.

Such a great story. Thank you so much for sharing it and starting this thread!

Iīm happy it serves you! More cominī- and... add your own! ESPECIALLY when they stretch you! We all can help to put you together again

The story about nightly help for an unknown friend

This is a story from almost the same time than my last one. I was learning "how much MORE there is between heaven and earth" in a BIG way, then. After I got over the triathlet-thingy, I had to climb the next step on the ladder. My IB sent me an incredible fascination for a very well known, international actor. Well, in that time I was already 40 years old and heavily-happily married- and blessed with 4 kiddys who had pretty tough opinions about everything I did (I just started to create selfrespect and -vice versa, respect from others for me, in this days ). So I was not very avid about the idea to be crushed into a beautiful strangers face, like a schoolgirl.

-But it was already too late, "you can never go back". What I COULD do was to handle the whole thing with grace. So I told myself that I wanted to use the "fallen in love- energy" for finding out more about ME. Everything I thought as fascinating, could be usefull as a mirror, right? Right. I learned TONS because of this- ahm, crush. So- in everything I loved in HIM- I insisted in loving in ME, also. And: After a few month I indeed was sooo much more friend and feeling happily alive with myself!

"Funnily", the crush was gone, then. What stayed was deepest respect and a very dear, inexplicable "friendship" with this guy, that I- in reality- never had met. It indeed felt as if we not only had met very often- but where somehow one. When I reached this state (I will let out all the descriptions of feeling fear about going mental ), something new happened. Ok, not completely new because I experienced it with Mr. Incredible already, but this time it was not about body-sharing, but about intellectual communicating.

My friend started to ask me questions (I heard and answered them in my head, as thoughts so to speak), mostly very abish questions (I did not know about Abe then but I always have been a philosopher). And, as you can imagine- we started to "talk" all nights long! Hubby was uplifting me about that all the time, but I still thought it was completely weird!

-Nevertheless, I told him all I knew and all I experienced myself about unconditional love. One night he was shared by his wife, from whom I never had seen a picture (it wasnīt in the internet yet, either). They had a specific problem and I helped them to unravel it in a wonderful exchange.

2 weeks later I found at the hairdresser a magazine (I normally never buy those) with an interview about him... completed with a pic about his wife. It WAS HER- the woman I met and had seen so clearly in our nightly discussion! My knees where pretty weak after seeing the pic, already. But then I read in the article his ideas about love- and it was EXACTLY what we discussed about.

Years later (our conversations had stopped or vanished slowly somewhen, long before) I woke up in the middle of the night and knew immedeatly that I needed to be "strong". I already knew then, that love is what makes you stronger than anything else, so I aligned deliberatly with feeling deep, unconditional love. Even if I did not know at all what "it" was about.

My sensing changed, I felt that my friend was right now in deep emotional pain, in extrem doubt about something. He was questioning life and his own power completely. He literally yelled for help. I merged with him without letting go of the image that all is well... I kept the feeling of utter love, and his pain was gone immedeatly. We hugged for a moment, and then he was gone again.

I never got any "proof" about this, but I didnīt ask for, either. The feeling of the whole thing was so vivid, power- and beautiful that I still go straight ITV in just remembering it.
    We are never alone. We can have the most incredible friendships and relationships-without knowing each other physically at all. And we can be THERE for each other in the most fulfilling, helpful ways.

whoa.

What do you think Abraham would call these type of experiences? What is the metaphysical properties of them?

Elke, can you imagine making a video for paralyzed people to teach them how to do this, so they can explore and experience the World around them?!!!!

I have no idea how this is called, but Abe said so often, that there donīt need to be a "veil" at all, that we could go just back and forth between all the "realitys". And this is what I truely experienced! And that it is SO easy.

The idea with the mental training for -per example- paralyzed people is wonderful!