Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast

Thread: Stories that can bridge belief

HI POE !!! love this thread and have some of my own to add after reading yours it has brought back some of the things I have experienced as well.. as a teen I could feel the face of another just by thinking of them! Of course it was kind of spooky back then and I did not talk about it much but I could feel their face as my own and could see through their eyes.. only for a few seconds, fifteen or so maybe but I could align with another just by thinking of them or certain ones. Later I had a dream about Diana before her death that she was with some beautiful - royal horses and I could see a house or some sort of building that was distinctive to her somehow... and then when Julia Roberts was getting engaged I heard a song on the radio that just struck me and I could not stop thinking of her and her fiance ... I could literally feel their excitement and love ... I just felt caught up in it .. like a whirlwind and then it was over and a few days later heard that she had gotten married... same thing with Jennifer Lopez being pregnant and then a few months later there it was on a magazine... I love what you said about being able to talk to them and feel them and to allow that connection as I have this feeling and have been wondering what it is and then read that when you are in your vortex and thinking of another you are calling them to who they really are and then they feel who they really are too... what a great thought to feel as the connection is so real and so felt that it is nice to feel that I can send love and they will feel it and that that is a connection too - just like the physical one.... Thank you for this thread and your posts!!!!

Wow! That's a sotry! Thank you Elke!!!! I want more more more more more! And if you haveto live another story in order to tell another then live another story and then come and tell it!!!! Or live it vibrationally and then tell it, that'll be faster!!!!!! More more more! now now now! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Gigglefritz and Joshua- wow, talk about whirlwinds!! sooo much for sharing.
    It was Joshua, who inspired me to create this thread, and so I dedicate it to him.
    Yes, dear, lots more coming! And as I said: Attract them! Youīr GOOD in this!

Gigglefritz, I so love what you tell. I would have been incredible happy in those times to be able to share or get some soothing or advice. I forgot completely how desperate it can feel to experience this WONDERFUL things- that seem to exist nowhere else, in anybodys realitys! Ok, now we have the internet, what helps. And:
    We now know to never mind the peanutgallery- but you have to truely GET this, first.

I got a VERY lovely PM this night where someone told that she is able to receive and share in this way also, and itīs about a famous, very well known guy, too. She feels somewhat unworthy about this and is in doubt that it is all real, because probably such a man would be no true match for her. Even when "he" tryes to soothe her about this! -I wanna share about this also a bit, because I felt the same.

The story about learning that Iīm worthy
    When I was having this telepathic conversations with this incredible famous, beautiful, fascinating, rich and successful man, I thought- maybe my own life is so dull and mediocre, that I need to make this up!?

My "friend" again and again reminded me that I needed to drop ALL this feelings of unworthiness- because otherwise we could NOT be a match. When I was going in the downspiral, I really lost him, sometimes for days (I wasnīt ITV anymore). After a while I learned that this was no punishment at all. He kept beeing friendly and loving- but he got sad when I wallowed in those selfdenial. And the remaining conversations where dull and disappointing then, also. Of course- because you only can be a match to what you offer yourself!

I learned in the years before, already, that you attract what you vibe yourself. This applys also in WHOM you attract. When you are mostly in doubt, anger or even fear and guilt, you canīt attract pure positiv energy or truely positive people. And because there are all possible kinds of energys, souls or thoughtforms out there, you could get almost anything. So: Really be very clear about what you WANT to attract and never agree with less than something that feels good!

And one more: There IS NO ASSERTION. Nobody can come after you or assert into you, when you donīt invite them with your vibration and/or expectation to do so. If something happened that you donīt enjoy- no big deal. Simply apply Abeīs teachings! Go general, go ITV on other subjects, clean up your vibe. Distract yourself, step by step donīt focus there anymore. As always- itīs just LoA, again. And Abe has some very good clips in utube about this, too. (Please donīt PM me about it, I never remember names... just look for them via typing searchwords, or open a thread here on Forum to get help if you need it).

Anyway, slowly I got trained by my friend in believing, that he and me might be lightyears apart regarding fame- but we where a great match regarding interests. We shared so many ideas, visions, an open mind, curiosity about leading-edge stuff, love, all this "highest" in life. And we both loved beauty and arts. It was simply FRIENDSHIP!

Years later I dreamed "out of the blue" about him again, when I went deeper ITV, regarding transforming my novels into movies. I had incredible beautiful visions and dreams around us both, where he cocreates with me bringing this ideas of mine into physicality. Maybe we will work together, really. I smile as I realize just now: I wouldnīt be surprised, if he would call me one day. And: I, for sure, wouldnīt feel unworthy, anymore. Thatīs gone completely!

Today I KNOW Iīm a match.
    I KNOW Iīm worthy.
    Actually, I canīt wait that he will call!

have a great day, all of you!

I have had a few noteworthy experiences. I have a good friend from the forum and we have been talking for a couple of years now. When we first met, she was wanting to buy a new home but nothing was happening. I would picture her in her new home, in a beautiful room with plenty of windows looking out over trees and a lake. A year or so later, she was in that new home and a room almost exactly how I envisioned it.

Also, whenever I picture her in my thoughts, she is wearing her hair up. One day, she got a flash of what I saw and she was able to describe the hairdo to me. But she doesn't wear her hair that way.

I can sometimes go very deep into Virtual Realities that might last an hour or more. I usually bring her along for fun. Recently, just playing around, she emailed me that she would meet me in VR at a sidewalk cafe. Well, I was amazed because I had been VRing a sidewalk cafe, but didn't tell her about it. I replied "I've been to that place. I loved my new dress I was wearing. Tell me about it!" Believe it or not, she gave a very good description of the dress!

One morning a few years ago in the shower I got a VERY clear image of my grandmother dancing the jitterbug with Jesus. It was cute and just the sort of thing I can imagine her doing. . My mother called a few hours later to tell me that my grandmother had had a stroke and was in a coma. She did come out of the coma, but three weeks later, I saw the dancing Jesus image again and I knew she was passing. My mother called a few hours later, my grandmother had gone into another coma and was not expected to live. She died not long after that. I was so happy for her, and Jesus finally has that jitterbug partner!

I had a reading done a few years ago by a channeler and the first words she said to me were "Dream Big!". Well, it didn't really mean anything to me, because I didn't believe anything interesting would happen. But I am beginning to embrace that advise. The universe will bring you the most satisfying experiences that you could never yourself imagine!

Dream Big!

YEAH, DREAM BIG. That has been my line, EVER!!

The jitterbug-things is so ESPECIALLY cute! Wellbean, what lovely storys! Thanks soo much for sharing!
    Itīs all for the fun:The fun of life. All who REALLY know whatīs going on, know THIS!

The story about my Ego- my very best friend!

You still know the old war-cry, maybe: "Kill the ego! The ego has to die! The ego is why we have all the problems!"? Ok, this might be "political incorrect" now, but I know Abe agrees with me... and even if NO ONE would agree with me- I never got it why we should kill ANYTHING that we donīt want to eat.

I always liked my ego, what is a both old-greek or latin word and means "me", or "the sense about me"- maybe even "knowing me".

Seen from this angle, it just seems logical that- if we kill "us"- there will be no problems anymore, at least not for us- in physical. Ok, I donīt want to get swept away too far, just wanted to explain the headline. So, I always somehow liked "me" and didnīt want to chime in that "I" wasīnt worth it to dance a bit around me- instead of around others. I CARED for "me" and what felt good or bad to me and didnīt want to dump me, completely- even long "before Abe". And my sister was of some completely other opinion -she believed in sacrificing herself and couldnīt take it anymore that I didnīt do the same. And cared more about mine than her ego... (see Abe for the details ).

Long story short, DS and me had a long and loud discussion on our little village-street, in which she yelled out all her frustration about me, beeing the "most egoistic person she ever met".
    I was sitting on the ground, completely unable to stop her downspiral, to get through to her somehow, or to even think a clear thought myself. I wanted to tell her how much I loved her, I wanted to find a solution... but it all seemed not possible anymore.

After she was ready she told her dog (who was her one and only true love as she often had pointed out) that they will go, now. For ever. And never come back. Than she took off, or at least tryed to. I only could look at her- and I did what helped me so often: I thought "god, please help!" and gave up.

In this moment her dog broke free from the leash, ran over to me with the biggest grin on his face imaginable and even tryed to sit down in my lap (glp... it was a golden Retriever!). He licked my face over and over and clearly tryed to resist getting pulled away from me. I still see that dogīs face (he never was my particular friend before) on the window of her car, scratching and trying to get back to me.

My sister held her promis and never communicated with me again, I had to keep my promis and give up in this. But my Ego was incredible soothed at all times, because of this inexplicable, completely untypical behaviour of her dog in this moments! I canīt be really sad about the whole thing- because I donīt remember any ugly details at all. I just can remember what happened beneath the humanly, dramatic stuff we created: I see this huge dogs bright huge grin again, feel him whirling around me, just golden fur, patting paws all over and sobbing tongue- covering me in love, and I still feel his overflowing heartiness.

And than I think: All is REALLY well here.

Dog saw your light, for his owner's had grown dim.
    you can adopt me, I could be your "good" sister.......hahahahaaa

And my sister was of some completely other opinion and couldnīt take it that I cared more about mine than her ego...
    This is very interesting...
    I have my own issues with my born from same mother sister, and the way I see her she is big materialist judging others of materialism, very selfish judging others of selfishness - what she finds in others to judge, I see being her behavior...very funny character from my perspective. I was always younger sister ( in her view-that's so funny for I changed whole country and life - I'm (almost) reincarnated in the same body, while she lived with no such a big contrast ), but not since recently I really closed the doors of giving a rip. I believe that is such a positive thing that we can do to our vibration - not to play roles that others are giving to us. I know your story was about something else - about that phenomenal dog-by the way our cat usually comes in between us when me and my boyfriend fight and looks and even miaus into our face. Angel-she. Anyway I think God put all those people that are teaching us being us, being sincere to us, being who we are. Being more truthful to God in us ( that is us ), then to some "should be" realities. & I'm happy when I'm free. I know life is eternal. What's to worry about?!!(<-note: that's not a question ) Anyhow...
    And than I think: All is REALLY well here.
    MWAH!

And I think to myself: what a wonderful world ( uuu yeah )