Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast

Thread: Stories that can bridge belief

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaDM View Post
    You're SO TOAST Kokopelli, I'm going to make you tell me stories until you're blue in the face!!!
    Watch out, Ellen, he is able to DO that!!

I Love this!!!!!!!!

My kids donīt know that wounds "normally" need days to heal, and hurt most of this time.

(I won't tell them, either! )
    Good idea!!
    I guess I already missed that advice...
    But their able to handle it. Leading edgers can handle a bit of contrast! (Phew. Relief!)

Aw, you're hte best, ma!

OK< well here goes, on my 666th post to the Abe Forum....everyone hold on to your seats, there may be a rumbling thing happening!

part IV -- The Diviner's Message

Now where we left off, my cell phone was always losing the signal, my computer had died, and the laptop I had borrowed (which had already had a broken screen, now I could not even use it with a plugged in 2nd monitor...) SO--

I asked David to divine for me.

David is a busy person. You ask a busy person, it gets done, right? Well, this was so. And I trust David especially. Everyoen in the village likes David, it seems, he manages not to engage in any politics or partisan bickerings, he keeps his temper, I can't ever remember once seeing him lose it, with ANYONE. I've seen him shed tears, but never lash out at someone.

After I had begun to fear that everyone in my village was crazy in some way (since i was very committed, one day at a time, to doubting myself and everything I had once believed in with the help of htis program)--I still trusted David a lot.

Well, he spoke to the kontomble and did his reading and he came back to me with this message:

The nature spirits are trying to get your attention. They want you to recognize your gifts in nature. You need to spend some time alone in nature, and listen.

That was all. Well, maybe one or two offerings, but pretty much the only thing was this, to let the nature spirits teach me about my gifts.

Well, I came home after the gathering at the land where I saw David and got my divination results, and, just for sh-ts and giggles tried turning on my computer one more time before I'd have to lug the big bastard down ot the street to throw away and--buzz, on it went!!

Well, now I owed them--and I knew they could get to my computer! So I'd REALLY better learn to understand my nature spirit gifts.

How to do this?

Well..../.....................

I had bought the P_________ Garden Workbook, as mentioned before, and I had thought maybe we could put in a garden.

So I'd talked with teh housemothers and cleared it with everyone in the house (as I remember it), adn then gone out and staked out a square with stakes and roped it off to be--not the garden, per se, since I had no seeds and was not at all ready to start actually gardening--but a nature sancturary, an "elemental annex." This is what you're supposed to do in this way of gardening, you set aside a little space just for the nature spirits, to do with whatever they want, a space where they will never be disturbed by humans. No planting anything in there, no walking in there even, no churnign up the soil. Only the nature intelligences will be in there. Playing, or doing whatever it is they do, they only know....

Well, I had roped off my little area, and it was there on the south side of the house in the middle of some very dry dusty dirt.

As i said before, nothing grew in this soil, not even weeds. There was a little straggle of crab grass here and there, in early spring these little yellow flowers that had tiny yellowish potato-like things for roots would blossom and then quickly wither away and be washed off in the rains, leaving only their potatoes. But other than that, it was bare, hard dirt. A streambed from every time it rained.

So it was tehre, in that bare dirt, that I stuck my four metal stakes I'd found in the shed, and the twine I used ot rope it off.

I offered a coin, as in African custom, in thanks to the nature spirits, tossing it in the annex. Then I was going to leave it, but I had a thought.

What if the nature annex gets really lush and starts growing stuff? I wondered. That worried me, wouldn't someone think this was really weird? I'd already had a lot of conflicts with my housemates about my African ritual practices--one person felt I was trying to convert her to my ways by singing loudly in the house. I wanted to fill hte house with song, and I was singing in my room, that's imposing my views on others??? But that is how she felt, and we had a one-no-vote system, anyone is displeased with a new proposed action we wouldn't do it, but keep things as they were, which was already perfect.

So, if weird stuff started happening, they might all get panicked. Can't have that.

So, I decided to be cover for myself and put something in the annex to be an assigned author in case anyone asked any questions--and thus I put wood ash, which also was a reasonable offering for the spirits, and a bit of water.

(In hindsight, I would say that was not proper, not a good example of leaving a space alone--but I had a lot of monotheistic guilt and workaholism to heal!)

So there was my nature annex, after the ash undisturbed, and sitting there merrily day by day. Sometiems I'd go out and take a peak, though I saw nothing in it--that as OK though, it might not be visible. The point was just that it allowe the energy to be healthy--and also one's own annex would link up wiht all the other annexes in the world, forming a big fvast grid, and the healthy energies fradiating from it would help me and everyone in the vicinity. Yay!

It was just about that time, this was summer, that the housemothers decided we really couldn't be having this anymore, and convinced the landlord to pay for the replacmenet of hte roof!! :yay: yay!!! I especially appreciated this, since, in spite of the _convenience_ of being able to grab an entire bucket of water from the ceiling of my room wihtout even having to go downstairs to fill it in the sink, the quality of the water and its brownish color left something to be desired.

Well, the roofers came, and they got to work--roofers from Home Depot (or, I can't resist, Home Despot) because (and why should I resist? resistance is only resistance of well-being! ) they did exactly what I would not want.

They dumped all their roofing materials off the roof right onto my garden.!

#$&*%($*#&%)#*$)*(@#$&%)*(&*(&!@#$*(@&#$&*#$^@$%&* @#^$(&*@#^$&*@^#$&*@^#$&*(^@#$&*^@#&*($^@#&*($^@#& *$^@#&*($^&*@#^$&#$^.

WTF?????

So I apologized heartily to the nature beings, pulled every last bit of roof tile and tar paper and that shiny black granular stuff, what's that called? that the roofers had thrown down there, put foru metal lawn chairs back to back around the garden, roped them off, and roped a whole tarp over the entire thing. Then I put a sign on top saying, "Please do not disturb."

I came back the next evening and the whole bunch of chairs had been shoved over to the side, to make way for a ladder and an ENTIRE NEW PILE of roofing material.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Repeat paragraph two above this one.

The roofers were done. And I was pretty much giving up.

So this nature annex was there. And I was enthusiastic about the idea of putting in a garden. But I wanted help. I didn't want ot do htis alone. Plus, I was horrified and terrified lest I put a seed into hte earth in the wrong place!!!!! I so wanted to honor nature's balance!!! I SO wanted someone's ehlp. And I htought, somehow, my housemate would get interested...

So I leant her the book.

Of course, she never read it.

She didn't read it.

She wasn't going to read it.

Well, now, post-divination, I thought, I really better try doing this, nature wants me to learn how to do this, so I'd better do the darn thing. I've got to go ask for the book back.

Could I have it back then if you're not going ot readit?

Sure.

A week later....

JUST then--and I believe if memory serves that this was a little after that divination...

She came downstairs holding the book and said, "This is really amazing. I wa about to hand it back to you, and then it caught my eye, and I decided to read just one page, and then I read another and another, and this book is AMAZING!"

So I said, Can we do it? wanna make a garden? let's do a coning!

But she said she'd rather do the soiless garden thing...maybe she could use it to attract some abundance.

Well, I wasn't opposed to that, sounded good to me.

But I had talked with someone ele who used this system, yes, it turned out someone from my village, or from our training, someone ewe'd trained, had also worked with P_______ gardening......and when I talked with her, she said that before you do soilles gardening, you really ought to have at leat a yars's experience with the Medical conings.

_Especially_ if you have chronic illness.

I had Lyme disease. late-term. I had had it for years. Plus several other chronic conditions , ones that could be pretty easily handled by my nutritionist naturopath, but not if I didn't have the money to pay him anymore, which I didn't....

So I was seeing an MD my parents were willing to pay for....little hope of recovery, really, just try these long courses of antibiotics and hope you wiped it out--then after afew months off the antibiotics, it comes back gradually...then back onto them again...

Well, I didn't have to be asked twice.

So I got the Medical coning book (to be clear, thi was from the ame place as the garden book--they put out a lot of different products, and have don lall theis research in different areas of life...) And so did my housemate, who had had weight issues and allergies and low stamina and so on....

The medical team, my first time...I lay down, connected to the appropriate spirits, took some flower essence, and waited...

I was seeing images from my elemnetary school and frm my house in Boston where I grew up...and then the team spoke to me, it seemed...or was it just a hallucinagenic effect of hte flower essence you take to help acclimate to hte coning? (similar to Rescue Remedy)

Well, I believe I heard this exchange:
    Team: He's checking in at a very high level. Welcome, sir, we have $50,000 for you if you would like it.
    Me: Hell no, I don't need it.

Me (later on): why the *(&(*& didn't you accept the $50,000, you dolt!!!!!!!?

And thus my adventures led farther away from gardening in the soil...

yet at the same time...

to be continued.....

Wow, I diddn't remember this story had SO many parts!!!! It'll take AGES to get through it all! yaya!

That picture is breathtaking!!!! Thank you for posting it! wow, electrifying image! Where is it from????

That picture is breathtaking!!!! Thank you for posting it! wow, electrifying image! Where is it from????
    I was on google pictures, searchword "Regenbogen". And then I just grabbed and dragged it... Pirate...
    it looks absolutely like the fields when you approach my village.

Wow, I diddn't remember this story had SO many parts!!!! It'll take AGES to get through it all! yaya!

You can phrase wonderfully. No beeing mixed up, this time. Beautiful breaks inbetween the blocks of text, nice for the eye... great humour in so many lines. But where are you leading us???

Just stumbled about this (postet by lordofthebling) and I think:

THIS is a whole story, a very nice one!

Joshua, I just finished my setup for the last storys and Iīm pretty sure there will not be much elves and for sure no bananas. So THIS is for you- instead of words!

And another one, posted originally by lordofthebling.

now that's a story!
    they're adoooooooorable.

I love story time on the forum.
    I love everybody's unique style.
    I love the pictures.
    I love the energy.
    I love the knowledge.
    I love diving into your world.
    I love ITV stories.
    I love how they make me feel.
    Thank you