Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21616667686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Stories that can bridge belief

Thumbs up

Today my son gets delivered another childhood-dream.
    ISNīT HE AMAZING!!!!

He bought himself a Harley-Davidson Sportster 48...
    that's beautiful!

I Was just reading through some of these stories and felt inspired to share one that I will always remember. One of my first introductions to LOA was from watching the movie The Secret. There is a segment in the movie where a lady talks about setting up your environment to reflect what you desire. So I decided to grab out some old posters and liven up my bedroom. The first one I hung up was of a snowboarder, I used to have it hanging up in my college dorms. After putting it up I was looking at it and noticed the snowboarder rode in the same stance as me, then I realized the board and bindings were the exact same color as the board and bindings I owned now. Then it hit me, when I was in college I used to lay and look at that poster imagining a riding a new snowboard, so of course that's what I got. The funny thing is the color of the bindings were not my usual preference but I had to buy my them since they were designed specially for the board I bought. I can still remember the feeling that swept over me, it was my first real confirmation of the LOA and the funny thing is I didn't even realize how powerful visualization was at the time. Well just thought I'd share. Hope everyone is feeling Amazing!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    A great realization! thanks so much for sharing, PowerWithin!

CELEBRATION!!
    The story of having found UNCONDITIONAL LIFE:
    Triumph and invincible joy
    in my "tragic", unwanted experiences.

I wrote this post (quote below) on the F*- it thread, as a sort of answer for hey_boo
    It made me clearer than ever before HOW MUCH we can change "the conditions" when we are joyful and in trust of our dreams, anyway.

I DID THAT.

Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth
    Letīs argue for our limitations... Pity Party!!

-I got rejected by my sister completely, my father refused to see me ever again, my in-laws abandoned me from their house
    -I got denied to get a higher education while being highly skilled.
    -I got told by the doctors that I would never be able to get children after 5 years of waiting for the 1. child
    -All my 4 kids (that I got anyway) were considered to be "special needs-children" by their teachers in their first years, having ADS, not willing to rule in.
    -My daughter was prognosed to never be able to walk properly, climb stairs, or get a "normal" education.
    -I got 2 illnesses who were considered to be terminal by the doctors.
    -Me and my DH (both have been depressed for a few years) got told by the doctors this would be uncurable.
    -While we built our home all ourselves with material from the dump, we lived officially "far below poverty-level" for 15 years.
    -None of my 9 scripts (while all considered highly valuable by the lectors) got taken by any publisher.
    -The screenplay I wrote, that already was accepted, got delayed again.
    -My beloved twinsoul, or "Fred", never gave in to a friendship.
    -I have no penny of own income, no perspective for pension, and am considered to be unable to work for the rest of my life by the doctors.

F* it!

What is the condition that I require a change?
    I thought, Iīd need the money, or the agreement of deciders, or the health, the fate,
    or the willingness of others -most of all, GOD!! -to jump though my hoops.
    I thought, Iīd need compliancy of others, or their love and understanding.
    I thought, Iīd need to be good enough,
    or even better.
    I thought Iīd need so much of that- and life showed me, I CANīT CONTROL THIS.
    I gave more than half of my life into the try to control conditions.
    And somewhen I found, I donīt need to.

Well, I can find these emotions.
    I cannot change that condition in this red hot minute,
    but I can find these emotions:

I find the emotions!

I found the emotions of LOVING MY DREAMS more than anything else.
    I found the emotion of unconditional love.
    I found unconditional happiness.
    I found the peace of not caring anymore for other judgements.
    I FOUND MY INNER GUIDANCE.

I found this inner, invincible stability, joy, friendliness, understanding, that doesnīt judge nor hate nor suffer.
    I found such huge peace and freedom.
    I found huge, invincible power-
    the power to CHOOSE my thought, my focus.
    I found my power to steer my life, no matter what.

It feels mighty. It feels happy. It feels triumphant.
    It feels wonderful.
    It feels successful-
    on SUCH a different scale, than any other success, based on conditions,
    could ever have brought to me.

It feels merged, with ME.
    It feels not hungry a bit, it feels full and satisfied, even without some conditions.
    It feels WELL.
    It feels as knowing the all-is-wellness.
    It feels wonderful.
    It feels so GOOD!!!

There are no words to describe this unconditional triumph,
    this unconditional richness and prosperity,
    this unconditional connection with those who are so loved by me.

It is the zest of my life.
    I take pride of commenting this "facts of my life".
    I triumphed in all of them.

I didnīt get "conditions" in each case, but I got FULFILLMENT on all of them.
    And sometimes, I witnessed miracles.
    It took me a few decades, in some cases, to get there. Because-

*I* HAD TO GET THERE.
    God had given it right away- but *I* was missing, because I was a stubborn one
    AND IT IS SO OK.
    More than ok!! It is Awesome. It is wonderful!!! It fulfilled me- because I found the wanted sides of the sticks.

-I got rejected by my sister completely, my father refused to see me ever again, my in-laws abandoned me from their house
    My father in law excused himself for a lot, and the relationship with his son is thriving again. I didnīt see my father or sister since years. But-
    I found deep, authentic peace, unconditionally.
    It made me sooo free, in the long run to get over "being abandoned".
    It make me find peace, my own guidance, my own power, my own dreams,
    my sense of invincible, unhurtable selflove and worthiness.

-I got denied to get a higher education while being highly skilled.
    I found my own education. I studied all my life what was REALLY interesting to *ME*.
    I think, Iīm highly educated, now. Educated by source, by the "Uni"-verse , by life, by the evolution of my dreams.
    I am EXACTLY at the place I wanted to KNOW.
    I KNOW what matters to me.
    I feel, this was an extremely precise and effective use of time, it feels so satisfying,
    deep, open for more while absolutely successful.
    I am proud. I feel guided and secure. I feel how incredibly well everything was, on this journey.

-I got told by the doctors that I would never be able to get children after 5 years of waiting for the 1. child
    I found relaxation due to this. I found my 1. lesson of stopping to bang things into shape.
    And when I got the child, anyway-
    It felt liberating. It felt successful beyond measure. It felt invincible. It felt triumphant!
    True bliss.
    It felt as KNOWING that I can do, be or have EVERYTHING.

-All my 4 kids (that I got anyway) were considered to be "Sorgenkinder", Schwererziehbare, "special needs-children" by their teachers in their first years, having ADS, not willing to rule in.
    I found a deeper trust into my dreams. I found an excuse to focus, totally unconditionally, upon the "Vortex-versions" of my dreams and desires.
    And while all my kids unfolded, blossomed and thrived in totally unexpected (by the official authoritys) ways- again, that felt so JOYFUL, beyond measure!!
    It felt huge.
    It felt as being blessed to witness miracles.
    It was confirmation, again and again that we can be or do or have everything-
    no matter how "impossible" it looked, at first.

It made me KNOW, rockstable.

-My daughter was prognosed to never be able to walk properly, climb stairs, or get a "normal" education.
    Same as above. By the way, she just got her 1. wonderful child and celebrated a dream-wedding on our property, after she finished (normal) school and an apprentice as gardener. And YES; she climbs stairs, bellydances and horseback-rides!
    It is triumphant.
    I feel triumphant and proud- and so filled with love, and certainty!

-I got 2 illnesses who were considered to be terminal by the doctors.
    Iīm not dead, am I?
    The symptoms are mild as soon I need indicators.
    I didnīt experience physical pain since YEARS.
    What helped me to deeply, DEEPLY believe Abeīs teachings.
    It feels as KNOWING.
    It feels triumphant.
    It feels completely easy-
    while also very appreciatively aware of the guidance of my emotions and my body
    I feel blessed!

-I didnīt manage to lose my overweight, even I tried "every possible diet".
    I even was fasting once for 2 weeks, while losing only 2 pounds in the whole time (a "miracle").

It made me realize, that there is "more" to achieve than what I thought.
    It made me realize that I hated my body.
    It made me find unconditional love for myself, unconditional adoration and confidence- no matter what.
    It feels clear. It feels mature. It feels stable. It feels beautiful. It feels SO WORTHY.
    I feel blessed by this, and so incredibly proud- and really, unhurtable. I now KNOW my worthiness.

-Me and my DH (both have been depressed for a few years) got told by the doctors this would be uncurable.
    We celebrated our 30. wedding anniversary just now. We are both feeling
    deeply happy, in love, blessed, freshly married, proud, more in love than ever (and it was always so much love!!)
    eager for so much more of this awesome beautiful life in step 4,
    that we both, now, are living.

-While we built our home all ourselves with material from the dump, we lived officially "far below poverty-level" for 15 years.
    It made us focus. It made us aware for the beauty in the ditch, in the dump, in the bulkywaste, it made us grateful
    for each present of old clothes, each meal we got invited for, the job, the roof (that not always was fixed), each tiny pay-rise, each government-help.
    It made us humble, in a very good way. It made us aware for what is free- the sun, the air, the animals,
    love, joy, loyality, friendliness, dreams, hope.

It made us aware of the huge stream of free joy.

-None of my 9 scripts (while all considered highly valuable by the lectors) got taken by any publisher.
    -The screenplay I wrote, that already was accepted, got delayed again.

It made me evolve. It made me find trust in ME, without me, having proof.
    It made me focus. It made me rockstable- in my loyalty to my dreams, in my loyalty to ME, no matter what.
    It made me choose- despair and being a victim, or happiness.
    Being right, or being happy.
    And since I do THIS- I am free.
    Itīs a freedom I never knew before. I donīt have to proof anything to anybody anymore- I AM FREE.

-My beloved twinsoul, or "Fred", never gave in to a friendship.
    It made me look for other opportunities to love, and I found them- unconditional, VIBRATIONAL love.
    It feels awesome.
    It feels fairytalelike. It feels invincible.
    It feels unhurtable. It feels rockstable, and constantly evolving to more.
    It feels orgasmic as soon I "go there". It feels bigger than life. It feels totally satisfying.

-I have no penny of own income, no perspective for pension, and am considered to be unable to work for the rest of my life by the doctors.
    It made me feel carried. It made me feel so appreciative for being cared for-
    by my DH (who started to earn so much more money while we unfolded) and by the Universe.
    I KNOW, I am cared for, and will always be.
    It feels as complete trust, as awesome certainty.
    It feels wonderful, it makes me smile each time I go there.
    I feel safe. I feel secure.
    I feel deepest faith in my guidance, my Vortex and my ability to focus.

I am blessed by all of this.
    I SO AM.

amazing manifestations paradise-on-earth

just so beautiful!
    when they say 'no' - I hear 'yes' and do it anyway

yay! much love xxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post
    amazing manifestations paradise-on-earth

just so beautiful!
    when they say 'no' - I hear 'yes' and do it anyway

yay! much love xxxxxxx

Thanks for sharing and milking the joy, WaB! Much love back!

Thank you POE for this inspiration, I loved your other family celebration thread too with the pics of your daughter's wedding, a little peak into POEs magical world.

You are so welcome!
    Tell us about YOUR magical world, too!

Per example: You hit post # 707 of this thread with your personal post # 606 !

I don't know where to post this manifestation, but I'll go here because there are 71 pages, so at best it gets lost in the shuffle. Haha.

Yesterday was the start of classes at university. I wrote down on my paper during one class "free food" and circled it 17 times. The circling got me focussed on it, and I did it because I was reading about the 17 seconds to be into the vortex or whatever. It was certainly less than 17 seconds, but whatever. It doesn't matter.

Later yesterday, my friend told me about coupons in the student union building, and she said "there's one for food". I was like what!? and picked them up. They were 15% coupons for a restaurant. Not quite what I had asked for but I thought "ha, well this is like free food because if I add all the coupons together there are like 1 or 2 free whole meals."

As it turns out, my real manifestation was today, when a casual date for lunch turned into a payment for my meal. I was delighted. A free lunch for a date. Awesome. Even more awesome was when the sushi that I had ordered for me, a small tuna roll, was accidentally created as a special crispy tuna roll, at least 3 bucks more than what a regular cost. So they let me have it if I accepted, and I certainly did. I got a free lunch and a super sized one at that without realizing. I love life! Thanks universe!

very, VERY nice, Zmagovalec!
    It gets even more fun nd powerful, when you spend your 17, or better 68 seconds basking in the EMOTIONS you want to experience, instead of the plain heady "words".