Page 77 of 81 FirstFirst ... 276772737475767778798081 LastLast

Thread: Stories that can bridge belief

I agree it was a very positive thing, JDL. I don't feel sorry for the ants anymore.. but I don't think it was bad that I did in that moment either.. it truly is all good.

I like to talk to the things I think I want to kill.. I might ask them.. what are you trying to say to me? and if that doesn't work I tell them.. listen, you are going to have to find a new place to go.. this is n't working out..
    and .. I will take action if you do not listen to me... so pay attention..And I try to remember to thank all the things I eat.
    This topic is actually making me appreciate all the lovely rendezvous I have with nature.

Here's a story that bridged beliefs for me.
    One day I realized I could make peace with bees.. I used to be so afraid they would sting me..I would freak out and run away.. and they would fly around me more.. lol
    but I attracted one in my room one day and soothed my thoughts..and the bee ended up sitting on the carpet and allowing me to scoop him gently in a cup and set outside. I was so happy! Oh.. and I realize I had been prepaving connection with nature. ah..now I feel really inspired for the day!

Hooray for all our shifts!
    p.s. after that encounter I would have a bee come by my window and visit me quite often. he would tap on the window.and then one day a bee somehow got in my room and croaked.. he curled up and looked very cute and peaceful as if he wanted to say good bye to me..
    that's the story I told, anyways..and it felt really good..

Quote Originally Posted by JDL View Post
    I see it like they were parts/vehicles to assist in my alignment, i think they did a noble thing...
    And i had to do something, they were on my tables, chair, on me... Its was becoming a real problem...
    I found a happy way out, and it definitely bridged some beliefs in me... So I am grateful for their sacrifice for my alignment, and there is no death, so no need to feel sorry for anyone...

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I see it like they were parts/vehicles to assist in my alignment, i think they did a noble thing...
    And i had to do something, they were on my tables, chair, on me... Its was becoming a real problem...
    I found a happy way out, and it definitely bridged some beliefs in me... So I am grateful for their sacrifice for my alignment, and there is no death, so no need to feel sorry for anyone...
    Agreed! No split energy, right?

As you might have read (I donīt know if I mentioned it in the story?) it was enough *for me* to ask my ants to move out.
    But everybody has a different path of least resistance!

by the way, I like this 2 quotes from Abe about rascally animals

"What youīr wanting to do, is tend to your own vibration.
    IoW, Esther really wants to believe -sheīs almost there-
    that there is a big enough place for everybody to be.
    And that everybody CAN live in harmony.

And that no one needs to assert themselves into your experience.
    And she also is wise enough to know, that her attention to unwanted
    brings unwanted.

Iow, she can wage a war on rats, and she will have an invasion of them.
    Or she can set them free and say "Run!"
    She was saying "Born free", as she let him go. Off he went, into the bushes."

Denver, Aug. 2014

There are some of you, who just do not really BELIEVE
    that if youīd change your thought,
    that the mosquito would not choose you:
    It feels to you, that you would have to adjust your thought
    to a mosquito, who HAS chosen you!

And this is such an important conversation.

Donīt adjust your thoughts to the conditions
    -because thatīs what conditional living is!
    Thatīs what conditional love is!
    Thatīs what being out of control is-
    because you canīt control the conditions!

Donīt adjust your thoughts to the conditions.
    You are NOT a conditional liver!
    You are an UNCONDITIONAL liver.
    You are one who chooses UNCONDITIONALLY.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks (2014-03-30) - Stop co-creating with mosquitoes
    2014-03-30 Cancun MEX

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    I agree it was a very positive thing, JDL. I don't feel sorry for the ants anymore.. but I don't think it was bad that I did in that moment either.. it truly is all good.

I like to talk to the things I think I want to kill.. I might ask them.. what are you trying to say to me? and if that doesn't work I tell them.. listen, you are going to have to find a new place to go.. this is n't working out..
    and .. I will take action if you do not listen to me... so pay attention..And I try to remember to thank all the things I eat.
    This topic is actually making me appreciate all the lovely rendezvous I have with nature.

Here's a story that bridged beliefs for me.
    One day I realized I could make peace with bees.. I used to be so afraid they would sting me..I would freak out and run away.. and they would fly around me more.. lol
    but I attracted one in my room one day and soothed my thoughts..and the bee ended up sitting on the carpet and allowing me to scoop him gently in a cup and set outside. I was so happy! Oh.. and I realize I had been prepaving connection with nature. ah..now I feel really inspired for the day!

Hooray for all our shifts!
    p.s. after that encounter I would have a bee come by my window and visit me quite often. he would tap on the window.and then one day a bee somehow got in my room and croaked.. he curled up and looked very cute and peaceful as if he wanted to say good bye to me..
    that's the story I told, anyways..and it felt really good..
    Yayyyy for you! Awesome!
    And SUCH a loving and sweet story of your bee-friend who said good bye.

I had an issue with bees and wasps, also. My family used to tell me when I was a small child all the time I should be so aware of never swallowing a wasp, because it would sting me in the throat and I would suffocate from that.
    So there I was once on my own, licking icecream, and suddenly realizing that I indeed had swallowed a wasp, and it had stung me. At first I was in absolute panic- there was nobody to help me, and I "knew" I was supposed to die. Suddenly I felt a huge peacefulness come over me. I first knew I had a choice in this, and I didnīt want to die. And there, all fear lifted and then I just knew I would NOT die!

I went home and told everyone that a wasp had stung me, and that I was fine. I thought, it would be a miracle, and that this would now give all my family relief from this huge fear, but the only thing that happened was that nobody believed me.

But since then I KNEW, that nothing can really jeopardize me, when *I* donīt agree. It was just there, since then.

POE.. that is a great story! You started out knowing this stuff already.. Good for you for!
    I like that it is all good.. whether we find ourselves stomping or tweaking.. or even running away..lol.... it's all very very good!

p.s. I saw one little ant after visiting this thread today..

So to give a little background, my favorite guitarist in the world is Dimebag Darrel (Darrell Lance Abbot) who was the lead guitarist for Pantera and DamagePlan. He played alongside his brother, Vinnie Paul, who was the drummer for both bands. In 2004 he was killed on stage during a performance by a crazy Pantera fan who possibly blamed Darrell for the breakup of Pantera. He is literally my idol when it comes to guitar and I basically love him. Well, the other day i was listening to Pantera and I just set out the intention that I was gonna meet Darrell. I didn't care how, if it was in a dream, or whatever, I just KNEW i was gonna meet him and that was that. I had no doubt in my mind. I started thanking the Universe and God for letting me find this incredible band and for allowing Dime to have the chance of a lifetime. I thanked The Universe and God for Darrell being the amazing guitarist he was and for touching the lives of so many people, me included.

Next day my dad comes home from the Yacht club he's at and I was talking about Pantera and about Dime, and he was like, "...Whoa wait, he was killed on stage in Ohio right?" and I agreed and he said, "There's a guy down at the club who knew him!! Do you wanna come some day and talk with him?" My jaw dropped and I'm sure my eyes were the size of Pluto at that point. Of course I agreed and I became extremely excited haha

Now, it isn't a direct link to Darrell but that's pretty damn close. And if I'm right, this guy should know Vinnie Paul, which means there's a possibility of me meeting him too. I couldn't be happier with how this turned out. It was amazing!! I feel so in the vortex right now!! And now i KNOW i can actually meet Dime, maybe in a dream, maybe in my music, i don't care! I know it will happen!

Excellent bee stories... In tree's story i keep thinking not A bee.... Same bee... He knew you loved him and was his friend...

And in general, i think that maybe my ants acted the way they did, because i was OOTV, but as i started to make it funny, i became aligned, went ITV (or at least higher on the EGS) and they were no longer a match to being here... Because i were no longer a match to them being here...
    To me it makes so much sense....

Excellent bee stories... In tree's story i keep thinking not A bee.... Same bee... He knew you loved him and was his friend...

And in general, i think that maybe my ants acted the way they did, because i was OOTV, but as i started to make it funny, i became aligned, went ITV (or at least higher on the EGS) and they were no longer a match to being here... Because i were no longer a match to them being here...
    To me it makes so much sense....
    It is even more delicious to UNDERSTAND our power, than to "just get our stuff", isnīt it?
    Understanding who we really are, and that we can have it all, all the time, and that we are guided on the easiest path *for us*, no matter what others think...!

T, you are SO sweet!
    I saw one little ant after visiting this thread today..
    Me, too!

DieselChick, I just know that this was a direct message from Darrel to you. Abe said, when we are "inspired" to think about a croaked one, itīs because they think of YOU, and you notice it. When you feel bad while you do, itīs because you are pinched off from getting the full true message.
    When you feel joy, you get them fully- and all their love for you.
    I donīt have the quote about that, but here are several who come close:

Abe about croaking and being in "heaven"

it is our promise to you, that Law of Attraction is CONSISTENTLY bringing you together,
    not only with the cooperative components
    that you would call the physical partners who will cocreate with you in delicious ways,
    but the NONPHYSICAL BEINGS who are KEENLY aware of you
    and WANT to continue to play with you
    and give you insight and balance and perspective and clarity
    and love and fun and FULLNESS of who you are.

<snip>

…accept the understanding that there is no death,
    that there is only life.

And now, more than ever before, we are wanting you to understand
    that not only is there life before and after what you call physical death,
    but there is LIFE RIGHT HERE WHERE YOU ARE WITH THOSE THAT YOU HAVE LIVED WITH,
    right here and now, you see.

Because now is now, this is the point of focus.
    There’s not some OTHER now, there’s only THIS now.
    And Leading Edge creators and thinkers,
    especially those who have been avidly involved with you,

they are focused with you here and now.

And it’s only in YOUR wanting to differentiate them,
    it’s only in your wanting to identify them differently
    that you tune to a frequency that makes it less possible for you
    to know the fullness of what you know
    and the fullness of their interest here and now.”

Abe

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    It is even more delicious to UNDERSTAND our power, than to "just get our stuff", isnīt it?
    Understanding who we really are, and that we can have it all, all the time, and that we are guided on the easiest path *for us*, no matter what others think...!

T, you are SO sweet!
    Yes it just feels sooo good when you begin to see it play out in front of your eyes...
    My red cat is as loving as he was when he was a kitten... I really believe it is him sensing my emotions, and he can't seem to get enough of it...
    Its so lovely and delicious...

Thank you sweet you...

@DieselChick:
    Contemplate this...
    Thinking is Recieving...

The connection is there already...

Hey all.. just taking a break from reading posts at this moment.. but wanted to say h! So nice to know you're all here!

Posted this in my own thread, but i feel it fits in here nicely too

I find myself in such a great place, that i can't hardly believe where i were for a few hours on Monday morning...
    Its freaking unbelieveable (Well it would be if I were not living it) that i feel like i am bursting with love... I feel full... Things happen to me, i dont even have to leave my room for 2 days now... Things are being delivered without me asking... Its freaky good...

Well, maybe a backstory will help the understanding of how i feel...

I woke up Tuesday feeling like a million bucks, and were writing to express my gratitude for Elke's help, when my friend who i had a later app. with, texts me that now would be a good time for him, so i finish my writing, and as i pack, i pack quickly for some reason, saving maybe 10-20 sec's total. (If i had not, i would not be writing this)

As i leave here, i text my friend i'll be there in 15-20min. I was thinking about getting a ride, but as i had done that a couple of times b4 without results i scrub it off, as i send the text, i am at the end of the parked cars in the lot, and on the other side of the cars comes my good frined, on a bike, and gives me a ride... (Thanks me for becoming aligned)

While at my friends, we happen to talk about sound, and i explain passionately about my first surround sound system, and how i used a clip from a movie i could not remember the name of, and i dont think more about it.

As i go shopping after this, i feel like my IB is guiding my shopping, and i find several deals, and i fill my bag with food, and feel like it is real cheap when i have to pay...
    At home i look at all i have bought, and i think to my self, i won't have to leave the apartment for 2 days now... (I like staying by myself often) But then i notice, i will run out of cigarets, and as i have not aligned wiht non smoking YET, i may have to leave for that...

Early next morning, a local comes, and wants help with his computer, and he always brings me something for helping, this time a pack of cigs... So no need to leave... And as i help and tests his external drive, there is 3 folders on there, and one file, and that is ofc the movie i couldnt remember...

Then this morning (Thursday) i think "I want some other food", so i may have to go out (I dont really think much about the above) but as i open my door to go out, the same guy comes again, with another issue, slightly bigger, and he insists on buying me food and drink, delivered to my door ofc...

So result is i stayed in my room, basked in good feelings, and i have done so for 48 hrs (2 days remember)now, i also got to fix some technical issues for a guy i like and would have helped for free, and which i kinda enjoy doing too... And i got my answer to a movie name... (ConAir)

It is amazing how it all connects... its like this whole scenario plays out in front of your eyes, all you have to do is get happy, and watch it happen...
    I feel so TITITO, i feel great, i am so happy about POE's financial news, i mean i were really happy, i feel great, i am happy where i am, i am eager as to what happens next... (Now does that sound familiar?)

I feel i have turned a corner, and i am never ever ever going back...