Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171767778798081

Thread: Stories that can bridge belief

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    I just took a glance in this thread and decided to ask my pre-weekend manifested lover to meet some other time Well I couldn't take my eyes off this thread so woohoo for me to follow from a place of inspired action.

I came to this topic very accidently but I wish someone told me it existed. At a first glance, it was such a relief (don't get me wrong, I only mean in good motives) to realize that the person who lived really difficult life circumstance has evolved in a sense that they are an empowered up-lifter now.

So I am telling myself, man those who went through a lot of contrasting experiences, will only bring a brighter magnificent future. I am going to read more of it because I feel it will bridge the gaps for me in relation to how to re-write someone's old life story. That has been a muddy issue that I need to address and didn't wish to ask about it but LOA has brought me here with my desire to learn about it.

I am SO glad it serves you!!
    And itīs such a win-win situation! Because, it was always relief for me, writing- even when I was purely celebrating and rampaging in those stories.

"There is no end to the relief that you can find!" (Abe).

Itīs awesome to REALIZE and milk the journey... and in doing so, we fly higher and higher, and attract "those that are a match".

PBI, thank you for the beautiful dance, itīs SO appreciated!

While You wouldnīt have to send your lover away... I got a lovely PM, in which I got told that their girlfriend read the stories for them... isnīt that the "best of all worlds"!?

So much love!

I love how much effort your kids don't put into getting jobs
    THANK YOU, beloved Kobold!

I just posted this on my Bliss-thread, and thought- well, this is SUCH a success-story, as well! It belongs HERE, also.

So, here we go with the next story...

THE BEAUTY OF SELFISHNESS

...bye bye Heiko!

Itīs the first of September, and now my house is empty.

Well, at least until 5PM- when beloved DH comes home! And when you substract our 2 funny crazy loving dogs...
    ...Somehow itīs hilarious!
    3 weeks ago DH and me were friskily celebrating as H was visiting his brothers and we both had the weekend off, just for ourselves! And today, itīs the same- and I feel this sadness...!?? Just because I am NOT in the here and now, but because I ponder unwanted ideas and disgusting future-scenarios??
    -Time, to CUT THAT OUT!!!!

It is REAAALLLLLYYYYY about focus!

-When I came back from shuttling DH to the station this morning, in the dark night, -itīs raining, raining raining... I pulled into our parking lot and deliberately placed the car RIGHT in the middle of it. Ahhhh, no need any longer to squeeze myself to the edge. No need to "make me fit in", anymore! Luxurious SPACE! WIDENESS! ROOM! For MEE!!!
    Kicking the car-door open, widely. No need to take care. FREEDOM!
    And, I am NOT sad about that!!!

You say: "Ahhh, nostalgia..."
    And we say: Ohhh, DISCONNECTION!!

-Abe

(Imagine me, stubbornly NOT being sad, here.)
    And then, I looked up to Heikoīs windows... like I did all the last 21 years for all of my children (actually 29 years, but 21 in THIS house!). Awww, what sweet time we all had! I treasure the times, when my house was full to the brim with sweet tiny or huge kids in all sorts of expansion... cute babies, sweet toddlers, proud pupils, cool teenagers, awesome grownup students... I always looked up to the windows and felt them THERE, loved them, sent them vibrational hugs and kisses. And then I tippy-toed upstairs, to not wake them up.

This time, I realized a big fat single rose, winking at me, as I looked up there. I thought "A rose for you, beloved Heiko!" -and nostalgic sadness flooded my heart again. Yikes... And there I heard a loud indignant voice inside me: "Hey! NO, this rose is FOR YOU! FOR YOUUUU ONLY!!!" and then I had to laugh!

YES, itīs time to be selfish, from now on!
    It ALWAYS was. But now itīll be easier. Now is ME-time, beginning!
    ohhh... this feels promising. This feels... a bit strange... but SO.GOOD!
    Selfish. Living for ME.
    Roses, for ME!??

It was sooo NICE to look first and foremost for my beloved children. It was big. It was right, because THAT was what felt best, then. It was no sacrifice, it was pleasing myself. And now, that is done, so far. Now, something new begins. A new way of focus. A new way of putting myself, first. Hm...

it feels... strange. It feels... sweet. It feels tempting. It feels like... something to grow into.
    It feels as a beautiful journey. It feels awesome! It feels so calling, so right and so good.

-And then I stomped up the stairs, yodeling loudly.

ME-TIME!!!

The beauty of Selfishness

If we were standing in your physical shoes,
    that would be our dominant quest: Entertaining Yourself, pleasing Yourself, connecting with Yourself, being Yourself, enjoying Yourself,
    loving Yourself.

Some say, "Well, Abraham you teach selfishness."
    And we say, yes we do, yes we do, yes we do, because unless you are selfish enough to reach for that connection, you don't have anything to give anyone, anyway.

And when you are selfish enough
    to make that connection—
    you have an enormous gift that you give,
    everywhere you are.

---Abraham

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    3 weeks ago DH and me were friskily celebrating as H was visiting his brothers and we both had the weekend off, just for ourselves! And today, itīs the same- and I feel this sadness...!?? Just because I am NOT in the here and now, but because I ponder unwanted ideas and disgusting future-scenarios??
    -Time, to CUT THAT OUT!!!!

It is REAAALLLLLYYYYY about focus!
    I think since Abraham started to talk about Step 4 & 5, this is no longer an issue when those negative thoughts arise, you can continue from over there and move forward in your journey since you can never get it wrong.

I like what I read so far in this thread because it feels like a valuable source of real life events of someone who practice the LOA.

Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    I think since Abraham started to talk about Step 4 & 5, this is no longer an issue when those negative thoughts arise, you can continue from over there and move forward in your journey since you can never get it wrong.
    exactly! the "contrast" comes- as a tiny punch in the gut, as a wake-up-call, as spiked clarity and request to DELIBERATELY focus on what I want, once more. Itīs a FRIENDLY indicator, and very appreciated. I often smile, when I get it, because I feel source behind it, so loving, so helpful, backing me up, reminding me, calling me forwards, literally flowing with me, talking to me.

Itīs awesome. Itīs never about "being bad". Itīs about deliberate creation, about awareness, about joyful expansion. With the small spikes of pain, being such beloved GUIDANCE.

I like what I read so far in this thread because it feels like a valuable source of real life events of someone who practice the LOA.
    thank you, thatīs such a precious compliment, because it points out exactly what I am doing here.

Takes one to know one!

bump! this one is cool!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    The story about nightly help for an unknown friend

This is a story from almost the same time than my last one. I was learning "how much MORE there is between heaven and earth" in a BIG way, then. After I got over the triathlet-thingy, I had to climb the next step on the ladder. My IB sent me an incredible fascination for a very well known, international actor. Well, in that time I was already 40 years old and heavily-happily married- and blessed with 4 kiddys who had pretty tough opinions about everything I did (I just started to create selfrespect and -vice versa, respect from others for me, in this days ). So I was not very avid about the idea to be crushed into a beautiful strangers face, like a schoolgirl.

-But it was already too late, "you can never go back". What I COULD do was to handle the whole thing with grace. So I told myself that I wanted to use the "fallen in love- energy" for finding out more about ME. Everything I thought as fascinating, could be usefull as a mirror, right? Right. I learned TONS because of this- ahm, crush. So- in everything I loved in HIM- I insisted in loving in ME, also. And: After a few month I indeed was sooo much more friend and feeling happily alive with myself!

"Funnily", the crush was gone, then. What stayed was deepest respect and a very dear, inexplicable "friendship" with this guy, that I- in reality- never had met. It indeed felt as if we not only had met very often- but where somehow one. When I reached this state (I will let out all the descriptions of feeling fear about going mental ), something new happened. Ok, not completely new because I experienced it with Mr. Incredible already, but this time it was not about body-sharing, but about intellectual communicating.

My friend started to ask me questions (I heard and answered them in my head, as thoughts so to speak), mostly very abish questions (I did not know about Abe then but I always have been a philosopher). And, as you can imagine- we started to "talk" all nights long! Hubby was uplifting me about that all the time, but I still thought it was completely weird!

-Nevertheless, I told him all I knew and all I experienced myself about unconditional love. One night he was shared by his wife, from whom I never had seen a picture (it wasnīt in the internet yet, either). They had a specific problem and I helped them to unravel it in a wonderful exchange.

2 weeks later I found at the hairdresser a magazine (I normally never buy those) with an interview about him... completed with a pic about his wife. It WAS HER- the woman I met and had seen so clearly in our nightly discussion! My knees where pretty weak after seeing the pic, already. But then I read in the article his ideas about love- and it was EXACTLY what we discussed about.

Years later (our conversations had stopped or vanished slowly somewhen, long before) I woke up in the middle of the night and knew immedeatly that I needed to be "strong". I already knew then, that love is what makes you stronger than anything else, so I aligned deliberatly with feeling deep, unconditional love. Even if I did not know at all what "it" was about.

My sensing changed, I felt that my friend was right now in deep emotional pain, in extrem doubt about something. He was questioning life and his own power completely. He literally yelled for help. I merged with him without letting go of the image that all is well... I kept the feeling of utter love, and his pain was gone immedeatly. We hugged for a moment, and then he was gone again.

I never got any "proof" about this, but I didnīt ask for, either. The feeling of the whole thing was so vivid, power- and beautiful that I still go straight ITV in just remembering it.
    We are never alone. We can have the most incredible friendships and relationships-without knowing each other physically at all. And we can be THERE for each other in the most fulfilling, helpful ways.