Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Abraham appreciators in Greece?

Quote Originally Posted by vovin View Post
    I am still here. I am not feeling very ITV right now though, so I don't think I can be of much help...
    I understand.

When I get some quiet time, I'm going to do some of "the work" here on the thread. Some positive aspects and positive "wouldn't it be nice if..."s.

Feeling alot better now. I started mentally ticking off all of the reasons we moved to Greece in the first place and they all still exist, and more reasons have been added. The truth is that I have seen so many vast improvements while here, it's almost magical. THAT is the real reality. So some friends have moved or are moving away? They will still be my friends and who knows, maybe I'll go visit them some day. Anyway, I still have friends here and make new ones all the time. So many good things have been happening. There has been a healthy purging going on. People have taught me new ways of doing things that I never even considered before (in direct response to the so-called economic crisis). I am so happy here. It is still a fantastic place to live and it is only getting better. I see that all the time, so it's really silly to let my silly ole monkey mind to start trying to convince me otherwise just because other people are moving. They are better suited to those other places anyway and I've always known that. I have always known that my one friend was not suited to Greece. She didn't even live the Greek lifestyle. She was clinging to her old lifestyle, here in Greece. But now, she has the opportunity to be more of who she really is, elsewhere. I don't know why I didn't see that before. Anyway, all is well. Gotta get on with joyous co-creating and stop all this OOTV silliness!

Wow, you're good with words! Thank you for that, it really helped me too!

I'm an expat living in Athens. Would be happy to hear from fellow abers in Greece

Welcome to the Forum, blue_cherry!

(Not near Athens--not even near Athens, GA. Just being friendly!)

Have fun!

Thank you Wellbeing!!!

Hello Greeks!!!!