Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Abraham appreciators in Greece?

Hi! I live in Athens! Nice to find a fellow Abraham appreciator in Greece!

I don't live anywhere Greece, but going to Greece is in my vortex (I am in Santorini, with my vortex lover, lol)...

Good knowing that there are Greek Abers on this forum!

Hey all

Maggie that is fantastic!! I spent a month travelling around Corfu, Paxos , Kefalonia beautiful beautiful.....oh my heart is in the Med I love it! Greece is in my vortex big time, really interesting country and my son has recently manifested a friend in Corfu.
    Welcome Greek Abers!

Athens here!

grape leaves and humus here !

Hi all! I noticed that a group for Abers in Greece was opened about 3 weeks ago and I asked to join, but no reply from the group moderator. I'm assuming (s)he is still on August vacation and just wanted to let you all know it is there (click Community and look for it in Groups).

Sorry about that. She is probably away. I'll try to contact her and tell her to check the requests.

The Netherlands, Otterlo at the moment...
    Hi there,

So good to hear that there really are Greek Abers! I am Greek myself, but live in Holland for the time being (...20 years already... enough? Thinking about going - coming - back...). Driftwood!!??

Love it, thanks Vovin, σ' ευχαριστώ πολύ...

Hi Panos, it's not the best of times to move back to Greece, it's getting harder and harder to be in the vortex here..

The Netherlands, Otterlo at the moment...
    Hi vovin,

Sorry for my late response, I'm not that often at the forum... Thanks for the advice you've given, I hear it a lot from Greeks in Greece this last year, and the thing that comes to my mind then is: "one who is aligned with Source is more powerful than millions who are not".

Anyway, I am not looking to 'fix Greece', or the world for that matter. I know that my life cannot be affected by external factors, no matter what, unless I allow them to... and I am not planning to let that happen...

I hope that your life isn't that affected by the current situation in Greece, and if it is, well I assume that you do know how to deal with it.