Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Abraham appreciators in Greece?

Well, this was our little secret for a some years now. Glad to see it comes out in the open. Those of us who were aware of this reality were wishing for a way to get rid of the "old", which was standing in the way of the "new". And voila!!
    This could be the tipping point. The old ways - finally - no longer work! There's so much potential here!!

wonderful avertising......brilliant

Yes, a reminder to APPRECIATE, rather than to dwell on so-called negative what-is. And notice "Greece, feel it." is the campaign title! I love that!

Are the Appreciators in Greece still out there?

I've been feeling a bit of a "quickening" here lately. In that sort of situation, it is possible to go more hopeful, or to go more pessimistic. I find myself teetering. I guess it is because so many of my friends have "jumped ship" and left the country for better outlook and opportunities. Anyone in Greece feeling particularly ITV, who would like to share their perspective??? It might help my "teetering" to fall IN the Vortex, instead of Out. I'll be doing the work myself too. I just really want to start feeling confidently ITV on the topic.

Ευχαριστώ!

Hi Greek Abers, are any if you going to be on the Mediterranean cruise or hosting a meetup during that time? I would love to meet you:-)

Quote Originally Posted by wakati View Post
    Hi Greek Abers, are any if you going to be on the Mediterranean cruise or hosting a meetup during that time? I would love to meet you:-)
    I won't be on the cruise but it would be great to arrange a meetup.

The cruise will be in Athens on September 17, 2013 from 6 am to 6 pm. I am not living in Athens but people in Athens could arrange a meetup on that date!

Quote Originally Posted by TryAgain View Post
    Are the Appreciators in Greece still out there?

I've been feeling a bit of a "quickening" here lately. In that sort of situation, it is possible to go more hopeful, or to go more pessimistic. I find myself teetering. I guess it is because so many of my friends have "jumped ship" and left the country for better outlook and opportunities. Anyone in Greece feeling particularly ITV, who would like to share their perspective??? It might help my "teetering" to fall IN the Vortex, instead of Out. I'll be doing the work myself too. I just really want to start feeling confidently ITV on the topic.

Ευχαριστώ!
    I am still here. I am not feeling very ITV right now though, so I don't think I can be of much help...

Quote Originally Posted by vovin View Post
    The cruise will be in Athens on September 17, 2013 from 6 am to 6 pm. I am not living in Athens but people in Athens could arrange a meetup on that date!
    I am not much of a planner and Sept 17th seems sooooo far away. But! I do live in Athens. I live about 2 blocks from the Akropolis and I see the tours that come from the cruises. The bus comes straight to the Akropolis, then up onto the hill they go, then either the whole bunch walks down the path for the museum and/or shopping & lunch around Plaka, or they get back on the bus and make a stop at a predetermined souvenir shop and continue to their next "site". It is pretty strict. But if there are any Abers who would like to grab a coffee in Plaka, as I said, I am only 2 blocks away from where the busses disembark and could meet-up, even for a very short time for a hug and a "hello". But then again, Sept 17 seems sooooo long away from now and my son will be in school, soo, I'd rather plan closer to the actual time. Did I mention I'm not a "planner"? haha! (BTW, cruisers: September is FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC in Athens!)

Any other Athens Abers interested?