Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Love at first email?

Love at first email?

It may be. If this relationship manifests, it will be love at first email.
    I pushed against Internet dating so much that's how I found her.
    I had long ago decided Internet dating wouldn't work for me, so I just used one of the free dating sites when I wanted play and look at profiles. No attachment to whether a girl even responded. But truthfully I knew I wasn't inspired most of the times when I'd email a cute girl, by what I'd write. But this time I knew just what to write. The package/icing(body, face..) is my type, and the cake(who she is) ... she is of my ethnicity/culture, does yoga and meditates, is creative and an artist, and she had science of mind and course in miracles as interests (other LOA teachings then Abe).
    I'm going to speak to her on phone for first time later this evening. We have been exchanging emails all week. There has been this energy to our emails that is just delicious. She has said things like "we are definitely on same page spiritually", "I think I am going to appreciate hanging with you", "we have more in common then you even know yet", "even though we haven't officially met yet, there is so much I want to share with you", "I am really enjoying your essence"
    If it's not her it's the closest I've seen so far (so serious driftwood if not my girl).
    I've been buzzing all week ( of course it hasn't hurt to be flirting and having sexual vortex talk with the lovely ladies of this forum at the same time). I don't want to be getting ahead of myself, I just want to enjoy each moment of interaction with her in the moment without projecting into the future, but I'm enjoying this so much and wanted to share with those who can appreciate where I am and will support my milking of this even before it has manifested far enough to know what it is.

This feels so good.
    Last edited by ryaker; 05-21-2011 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Spelling

I'm so happy for you (and it's great driftwood for me)

sweetlily
    Wow, how cool! Hope you thoroughly enjoy whatever it turns out to be.

awesome ryaker, just beautifully awesome, she sounds perfect for you !

Ryaker, your post is SO F$#%in' amazing! This New lover of yours is amazing! You're AMAZING! I F%$&in' love you!
    (and I'm a keep saying this until I'm OTV, lol)

Yes, MILK, MILK, MILK, MILK this for all its worth! And I am here in full support to MILK this AMAZING new lover of yours!

I KNOW it is all going to work out!

Once I am in L.A. physically, you and me are gonna have lunch with our vortex lovers.

Just got off the phone after 4.5 hours for our first conversation. Wow. Still don't want to get ahead of myself, or project too far into the future.
    We are going out for our first date Wednesday for lunch. We are meeting at my favorite Chinese restaurant which is very near her work (Chinese food is by far my favorite ethnic cuisine). But obviously planning our date about 3 hours into the phone conversation was a miniscule part of what we talked about. We talked about my favorite subject, and apparently hers consciousness, manifestation, and the law of attraction. How it applied to our individual histories, how it applies to our now, how we want it to apply to our future.
    Not sure what else to say other then I am very in the vortex about this. I had a great time on the phone tonight, and it will unfold awesomely no matter what. Thank you for the encouragement and support.

@Greenmarker - its a lunch date

What a feeling
    It's so great to have such a chemistry to talk to eachother on the phone for such long time... Wish the two of you all the best, life can offer

in my vortex and creating more joyous experiences in my life - YAY!
    LOVE THIS, ryaker great news

I met my girlfriend on the internet too (and she was the only one where I knew what to write )
    and it was love at first email - it's all wonderful!!!

I KNOW how "Love at first e-mail" feels like!

Back in 2004, before Abraham, I had the same thing happen to me. When I first got his e-mail, I was in a daze. Then I started getting all excited...thinking..."could this be the one?" We were subsequently talking about common interests...everthing "matched" up...then about our backgrounds and beliefs.... I was in ecstasy!

About 3 months later, I met him in person for the 1st time (he lived 4 hours away). It was such a wonderful 24 hours, I started having crazy visuals of our life together. I was so high I couldn't think straight anymore. We spent that entire night in a hotel room holding hands. He told me later that he felt the same, too.

Well, he was wonderful driftwood! He has contributed more to my love escrow than all the other men combined. How awesome...and we're still friends.

P.S.--Glad to hear you have a date set up, ryaker. And what a joy that phone conversation must have been.

This is so exciting , I'm really happy for you!