Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Love at first email?

I can tell you one thing for sure about this girl: she is a master manifester...because she manifested our beloved ryaker!!!

Enjoy your date and the freshness of a juicy, new relationship (whatever it may become).

4 1/2 Hours!!!!! I love that!!!!
    I said I would never do it! - but my sweetie and I met online - friend of a friend at Facebook -we chatted - phoned and emailed for 6 months - had a couple of holidays together - and we have been living together since 6 months ago and I am the happiest I have ever been in my life - and its all because of ME!!!!!!!
    Had a few tripups when the old message of "relationship" saw me bring up a few old pre-Abe relationship patterns - but that was NOTHING!!!!! - moved out of that so quickly this time!!!
    Have so much Fun with all of this - its so much more exciting to experience the newness when you know what you now know!!!! Keep Milking IT BIG!!!!
    And please keep us posted!!!

zayed
    Congratulations!!

wow, Rick, this is happening 'live', right here, in our forum...........thanks for sharing so much, it means a lot.

We'll see how this goes, but its already amazing, being so self aware for this. Being in the vortex for this, and knowing it.
    I even cracked a joke with how I said hello when she answered the phone, and got her laughing right off the bat.
    You know they say when your in the vortex you say the right things, and your timing is right. It was amazing how uncheesily smooth I was, and how effortless it was.

Joan - easier to tell while its happening, and I have a cheering squad along the way, and where else can I emphasize how I want it to go, when it is happening, or hasn't happened yet other then here
    Last edited by ryaker; 05-22-2011 at 12:20 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmarker567 View Post
    MILK, MILK, MILK, MILK this for all its worth! And I am here in full support to MILK this AMAZING new lover of yours!
    Are we meant to milk ANY good emotion & feeling we have about ANYTHING?
    And by milk it, does it mean ... thinking about it, basking in it, speaking about it, writing about it, just basically keeping focus on it?

Quote Originally Posted by ryaker View Post
    I pushed against Internet dating so much that's how I found her.
    I was told by a friend that dating websites / online is not a good place to meet a romantic partner ...So it's nice to hear that you have found someone special online!!!

Thank you for sharing!!

Quote Originally Posted by intrigued View Post
    I was told by a friend that dating websites / online is not a good place to meet a romantic partner ...So it's nice to hear that you have found someone special online!!!

Thank you for sharing!!
    It doesn't matter where you meet someone. LOA will organize it through the path of least resistance if you are getting in alignment with yourself.

I agree that it doesn't matter where you meet someone. I met my husband on a yahoo chat by a PUUURE accident. Well, we have known each other for almost 10 years, have been married for nearly 6, and have 2 beautiful kids. And just to tell you how crazy it can be, I was in Poland, and he was in the States. HA!

Ryaker, I keep my fingers crossed that everything goes the way you would like it to go.